Looks good. Can't wait to see those helms. Been thinking about ordering from them . Will wait and see when you use one.

Can’t wait to get them and link them to the narrative.

Trialled a new ‘recipe’ today:

Prime - Vallejo Mecha Grey (the only grey primer I could get quickly)

Base - Citadel Astronomican Grey

Highlight - Winsor and Newton white ink - zenithal

Shade - Apothecary White contrast - I really struggled today with this paint, especially on the greaves, as it looked streaky and made the mini too dark for what I wanted. I went back over the armour plates with 2 coats of Astronomican Grey.

Panel line - Winsor and Newton Payne’s Grey oil paint

Grey test 1

I really like the colour of the Payne’s Grey and think I’ll miss out the Apothecary White in the next try. 

Any c & ‘S welcome as always

• 2 weeks later...

So I’ve tried some new things with the Wolves:

6F406FBC 8DDE 4E8F 986E 8F6503B79F3A

B5C73C8D 1A67 486F A8BC 1FFD5E5F2127

New2

New 1

we have a new helmet scheme, all done with airbrush. All of the Space Wolf specific units that will be added to the fully Primaris chapter will have white face masks and the top part will be the company colour. This unit will be known as Primaris Hunters and each member of the squad has the Tra Company rune on their left shin and their runic designator on their right shoulder pad and their pistol holster. They have been varnished ready for their oil wash of Payne’s Grey. 
The bases are my latest attempt at doing a volcanic themed base and are awaiting the crackle paint. 

So I’ve mainly been trying to get this Intercessor to channel his inner Grey Hunter and lug around a Heavy Bolter. 

Hvy bolter

I’m pleased with how he looks but the Bolter used to have an ammo belt (from a Devastator squad) nad I just couldn’t make it stretch to the back pack so I added one of the spare ammo boxes instead. 

ive decided that the sergeants will get the Liber Daemonica Vitayz helmets, received upon their promotion

Vitayz

and I was looking for something like this

06D2D4EC 60AE 4C2F AC28 07D15FD80D08

All Wolf Guard will then get the Skald helmets

Skald

4 Hunters done. They need a coat of matte varnish to tone the shine down a bit. All marines have company rune on their left shin and name runes on right shoulder and holster.  These are the Dwarf runes from Green Stuff World. If anyone has a ‘Go To’ recipe for white fur I’d love to hear as I’m not too happy with my attempt so far.

B1BAC652 5DC0 4796 B045 0C50A147E8E5

DCC97BBF 4135 474E BB43 837F26CD1100

CDB0F014 9FB5 4668 BCAF E7BA83D92AA4

37E63758 814D 4904 AEC0 77A4AE9B6BEC

• 2 weeks later...

Hellblasters next. 

All have squad rune on their left shin (think this will work better than company rune) plus backpack. All have personal rune on right shoulder blade and pistol holster. Additionally, they all have their Wolf totems/skins on their backs so as not to get incinerated by their plasma incinerators. 

Hope you like them, they’ve got some last minute clean up tomorrow and then they’ll be airbrushed and we’ll see how they go.

Hell 4

Hell 3

Hell 2

Hell 1