Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The Rumour Engine - 4th May, 2021

• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

Sete

Sete

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 10,997 posts
Dont show me a Guard tease and then put it on a ratling.
That should be a crime.

Edited by Sete, 04 May 2021 - 04:40 PM.

• Mmmmm Napalm, MechaMan and Crix like this

Lexington

Lexington

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,696 posts
  • Faction: Orks!

Likely? Ratlings.

My fervent hope? Kommandoz.

• Dark Shepherd likes this

gallery_23421_16101_14266.png

Iron Sapper

Iron Sapper

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 22 posts

Looks like the demo charge from the old Elysian range.

Dark Shepherd

Dark Shepherd

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,377 posts

Likely? Ratlings.

Thursday looks like Ork preview day 😉

MechaMan

MechaMan

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 184 posts

It's a fairly standard demo charge, the one in the Cadian upgrade kit is the same. 

I don't know what would be more disappointing as a Guard player, this being a Gene Stealer Cults release (v likely) or another ratlings kit. 

• Crix likes this

Crix

Crix

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 320 posts

It's a fairly standard demo charge, the one in the Cadian upgrade kit is the same.

I don't know what would be more disappointing as a Guard player, this being a Gene Stealer Cults release (v likely) or another ratlings kit.

At least a rattling kit is useful for guard and also comes alongside other releases. Some of the GSC kits make me sad.

MechaMan

MechaMan

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 184 posts

At least a rattling kit is useful for guard and also comes alongside other releases. Some of the GSC kits make me sad.

It would be better than another Genestealer Kit that would slide perfectly into the Guard Range... those outriders gave me bad model envy. We have the metal ratlings, resin ratlings, and two plastic ratlings... I don't feel like we need more ratlings, but then again they don't really gibe with my base human army in space vibe. Anything is better than nothing. 

Crix

Crix

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 320 posts

It would be better than another Genestealer Kit that would slide perfectly into the Guard Range... those outriders gave me bad model envy. We have the metal ratlings, resin ratlings, and two plastic ratlings... I don't feel like we need more ratlings, but then again they don't really gibe with my base human army in space vibe. Anything is better than nothing.

Yeah that’s what I meant. Lots of the GSC line would be perfect for guard.
  • MechaMan likes this

Slave to Darkness

Slave to Darkness

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 7,103 posts
  • Location:The Labyrinth, realm of limitless eternal pain and pleasure . AKA Kings Lynn, Norfolk.
  • Faction: Chaos, Wolves and Guard

If its for guard, I need it. If not I want it anyway. This would look nice on some of my notKriegers. 

Unbearable, isn't it? The suffering of strangers, the agony of friends. There is a secret song at the centre of the world, and its sound is like razors through flesh.

gallery_29004_9303_22505.png

Blog - Gates of Helvete

"If you mean, "Are we all going to get killed?" Yes. Clearly, Guilliman is about to make yet another gargantuan effort to move his drinks cabinet six inches closer to the Cicatrix." Captain Blackadder

Doctor Perils

Doctor Perils

++ CUNICULARIUS APOLOGUS ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 5,065 posts
  • Faction: Heretic Astartes (various)
Ratling demolition charges? Guardsman medic pouch?...

(Insert excited gif here)
sml_gallery_29004_12090_3983.pnggallery_77459_13226_2824.png The War Wolves - Previously known as Lord Thørn

01RTB01

01RTB01

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,306 posts

Likely? Ratlings.

Thursday is boxed game day. Friday is 40k part two.
Signature not compliant with forum rules.
Hidden Content

sitnam

sitnam

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 549 posts

It would be better than another Genestealer Kit that would slide perfectly into the Guard Range... those outriders gave me bad model envy. We have the metal ratlings, resin ratlings, and two plastic ratlings... I don't feel like we need more ratlings, but then again they don't really gibe with my base human army in space vibe. Anything is better than nothing.

Yeah that’s what I meant. Lots of the GSC line would be perfect for guard.

Hey, atleast the GSC line gives AM players plenty of fresh plastic to kit-bash from.  Between them and the Munda gangs, I think those who like homebrewing can make a lot of cool regiments.

Sucks for fans of mainline regiments though. GW needs to throw those people a bone, most of the regiments arent even available anymore

Posted Image
The Order of His Amethyst Heart
The Dancing Scythes Chapter

mithrilforge

mithrilforge

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 4,447 posts
  • Faction: 40k - Orks & Deldar

I was hoping Kommandos , but logic tells me guard/ratlings ...or GSC... dang there's so many valid arguments here laugh.png

Mithril

gallery_70393_10089_1851.png gallery_48988_6285_17537.pnggallery_6494_6331_8260.pnggallery_48988_15465_40221.png  gallery_48988_15465_18945.png

MajorNese-  In the grim darkness of the near future, there is only complaints. biggrin.png

Dark Shepherd

Dark Shepherd

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,377 posts

Likely? Ratlings.

*cuts off finger in disgrace*

01RTB01

01RTB01

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,306 posts

Likely? Ratlings.

*cuts off finger in disgrace*

There's a new painboss that could stick it back on... or potentially replace it with dakka or your brain with an exploding squig!
  • Dark Shepherd likes this
Signature not compliant with forum rules.
Hidden Content

Son of Carnelian

Son of Carnelian

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,692 posts
  • Faction: Blood Angels
Imagine if the Imperial Guard Codex comes out and the only model release alongside it is a new plastic ratlings kit. Would it be unfair? Yes. Would it be funny? Also yes.
  • MechaMan and Dark Shepherd like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users