Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Urdesh: The Serpent and the Saint by Matt Farrar

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

cheywood

cheywood

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 671 posts
Is this the first time GW has used QueueIt? Never seen it in use for US preorders.

DukeLeto69

DukeLeto69

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,296 posts

@melancholic thanks for tips brother

So QueueIt = 39min wait from 10am. So no chance!!!!

The limited stuff is gone now, but the normal hardbacks are still around.

I ended be only 8 mins in queue (it suddenly jumped). Got both hardbacks. No interest in Ltd Editions but could have easily got them! Guess I could have become a scalper!!!

Maybe form a club (fraternal brotherhood) so that whoever is in also gets the Ltd Edition for a brother who wants one? Obviously a lot of trust involved!
  • aa.logan likes this

byrd9999

byrd9999

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 226 posts

When I was assigned a place in the queue, it said I had more than an hour to wait. It ended up being about 25 mins.

The estimated waiting time in the queue is probably the maximum time you'd have to wait if everyone in the queue ahead of you took their allotted 10 mins to check out. If someone checks out early, your wait time goes down.

I liked the queuing system. I bought The Serpent and the Saint, the Gaunt's Ghosts models, and the print-on-demand Sabbat Crusade. Turns out I didn't need to queue, as they were still available at 11am when the queue had gone, but it was a good experience to see how it's done.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users