We have a new unit of the week! This week it's the hard to find, chameleonic Predator Clone the Deathleaper! Theoretically a super-lictor, Deathleaper was introduced around the Medusa V campaign in ~2005(?), however is rarely seen on tables.
What are you thoughts, and how best would you use it?
- To compliment a list, or to build a list around? Will the beta rules affect your list(s)?
- What size unit? Will you be running multiple units?
- What Hive Fleet Traits, Adaptative Physiologies and Stratagems do you prefer and how much does it depend on the above choices?
- Are you buffing this unit? If so, how?
- Uses in Matched, Narrative and Open Play
Over to you.
Edited by Xenith, 14 June 2021 - 07:26 AM.