Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Talons of the Emperor by sairence

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

sairence

sairence

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 814 posts
Finally got my first Talons finished up. These Praetors sat and on my desk mostly finished for the better of a year. XD

They're not as clean as they could be, but I'm just very happy they are not all mono-coloured gold. I also have waaaayy too many Sisters of Silence, which I'll hopefully be able to post here eventually. So probably in another year or two, maybe faster if they actually become useful on their own. :D

gallery_114403_17099_1058477.jpg

gallery_114403_17099_171929.jpg

gallery_114403_17099_420959.jpg

gallery_114403_17099_295255.jpg

Edited by sairence, 19 July 2021 - 10:13 AM.

• andes, DOGGED, Dark Bjoern and 4 others like this
gallery_30308_9518_8251.png

duz_

duz_

++ REPREHENSOR FECTUM ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 6,297 posts
They look great the white is really striking!

Bjorn Firewalker

Bjorn Firewalker

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 14,301 posts
  • Faction: Catachan Wolves
Excellent work on the jetbikes. How will you decorate their bases?
Wolf Scout- Catachan barking toad eggs+ Thousand Sons Marine= Fun! (Wolves of Catachan)

Warhammer 40,000+ Star Wars- Rian Johnson- Reylo= AWESOME! (Knights of Renaissance)

Reasons to use the Steel Crusaders ('Codex: Space Marines' supplement) or the Iron-hearted Angels ('Codex: Blood Angels' supplement): Because you think giving Sternguard Veterans a heavy bolter wtih special issue HEAVY BOLTER ammunition is ALMOST as much fun as shoehorning an Earthshaker cannon into a Land Raider.

sairence

sairence

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 814 posts
No idea yet. I've never actually done much of any work on bases.

When I first got the boxes it came with transparent round bases and oval black ones...and I put the transparent ones together to avoid that work. Not sure I can actually take them apart again now. 😅

When using them in games or a tournament, which of the bases are the "correct" ones to use? Does it matter?
gallery_30308_9518_8251.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users