Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Found some alternate Tyranid models

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

XeonDragon

XeonDragon

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 203 posts

They can be found here, on Etsy. I think they are rad looking, what do you think?

• Dracos likes this

Azekai

Azekai

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,171 posts
  • Faction: Warp Locusts, Traitor Guard

I think they are cool, yessir. I believe these are the minis made for the OPR guys... the prices in that shop are pretty reasonable. $20 for Hive Guard? Seems quite fair; it's a steal compared to GW's mind-blowing $70 for a box of 3.

• XeonDragon likes this

Corruption is our armor. Infection is our weapon. Immortality is our reward.

gallery_48988_13169_3872.pngETL_VI_Badge_Forum_Champion_Chaos_LATD.jCall_of_Chaos_11_Banner_01e.jpggallery_30308_9518_1272.jpggallery_30308_9518_1551.pnggallery_63428_7083_8312.png3DrnTQ5.png

XeonDragon

XeonDragon

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 203 posts

I think they are cool, yessir. I believe these are the minis made for the OPR guys... the prices in that shop are pretty reasonable. $20 for Hive Guard? Seems quite fair; it's a steal compared to GW's mind-blowing $70 for a box of 3.

This was my thinking too. My FLGS are cool with alternative minis, are are many of the local ITC TO's, so I was thinking of getting some :)

Dracos

Dracos

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,436 posts
  • Faction: Primaris Warhawks

I like the not-Lictor. Hope GW gives us something as good later this year

• XeonDragon likes this
Hope is a moment now long past, the Shadow of Death is the one I cast
sml_gallery_7985_14167_21284.pnggallery_48988_10069_135.pnggallery_48988_15465_8206.png gallery_87434_12256_5320.png sml_gallery_7985_15940_5720.jpg
9e Raven Guard : 11 - 1
Crusade : 12 - 8- 1
Imperial Knights : 3 - 2

Evil Eye

Evil Eye

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,339 posts
  • Faction: Chaos and Tyranids.

Whilst these don't really scratch the Tyranid itch for me (only 4 limbs per creature instead of 6, and the details don't quite match up) they ARE very impressive models. I especially like the totally-not-Gaunts.

• XeonDragon likes this

ztbmByp.png

I come here to discuss and find out about Warhammer 40,000 with people of every ethnicity, sexuality, country and yes, as sickening as it is, even Eldar players.

I have an Instagram too, if you like that sort of thing!

(Formerly known as Squigsquasher)

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users