as promised, here's the second poll. This time, we're curious and eager to hear your thoughts on the topic: format
Games Workshop (as employer), as well as Forge World, have released several different and unique types of games and books:
- Codices and Battletomes
- Campaign books (Gathering Storm)
- RPG games (and the related source material)
- White Dwarf with issue spanning Flashpoints
- and so on
That's why we would like to know, in what you would be the most interested in?
Would you like to do a large, system wide campaign including several factions like the Warzone or the old Imperial Armor (like the Badab War)?
Would you like to do something small scaled?
- comparable with a White Dwarf Flashpoint campaign or
- focusing on a single world and create something on Kill Team level
Would you like to create a new rpg-ish format?
- example: Take the Kill Team format as basement and flesh it out with teams of your own creation, which participate in a planetwide battle, going through mission after mission, engagement after bloody engagement and progress through a set order of events. Maybe there's a cooperation with the RPG community over in the Other Games subforum in hindsight, as well? Comparable with a long narrative campaign?
Would you rather work on something entirely different?
Maybe a sourcebook about a system of your creation? Having the focus on fluff first and foremost and then add some chapter rules and such to enable others to play within your setting and relive the tales you've spon?
There's plenty of possibilities and most likely did we forgot some to mention.
Got some additional ideas which we should add in the poll? Don't hesitate and share them!
This is a community project after all! It shall be your project! ;D
We're eager to hear your thoughts!
This time, it's multiple choice.
Edited by Kelborn, 04 October 2021 - 05:02 PM.