New Successor Chapter

Dominicus

I need a new name for my Chapter. Currently known as the Death avengers 6th Company, I want to re-name them, because I completely stripped them off all colour a little while ago, and re-sprayed them black. The colour scheme is black with a silver right arm and shoulder pad, silver left leg, and their left shoulder pad is trimmed with red and has a white arrow.The Terminators are mostly silver, except for select parts that are either red or black, and their helms are white. I still gave yet to figure out a colour scheme for Marneus Calgar... Any ideas?

Dominicus

I like the name, but my Chapter isn't the most pious of Chapters...I'm doing a background on them, and I have them as successors to the Iron Hands. But the name is a good one, no doubt.

NAMES

-Purifiers

Dominicus

Iron Hands are pretty solidly stern and unforgiving people who do not brook any threats lightly, and who have a tendency to go WAY overboard when purging(see, Purifying) a planet or hostile. Purifiers would be a great name for one of their successors. However... if you are drawing from that thread, may I suggest my idea?

Planet Rapers.

Yeah...that just happened. :devil:

I will get someone to use Purifiers, even if it kills me!

Sorry, it's been a stressful day. I think that I shall undertake a quest to get someone to use 'Purifiers'. Prepare for the Purinator Crusade! I need to start making something for this. I might build an HQ squad of some type using a bunch of book bits and preachy people. Maybe some Word Bearers... I thank you all for this excellent inspiration. Now, Purinators, Purinate them! This will be awesome!

@Shinzaren: Planet Rapers...that makes them sound like some messed-up Slaneeshi cult.

@Consul: Steel Avengers. that is a good name, especially for an Iron Hands second founding Chapter. That one make the list, definitely!

@ Ignus Domus: Good luck with your Purifiers.

Alright, so the list of names looks something like this:

-Purifiers

-Steel Avengers

More names!!!!

Dominicus

Well, looking at the paint scheme, my first thought was "Motley Crew."

:) Sorry, it's just that it looks a bit...scattered. To each their own though.

Anywho: Ironborn, Iron Harlequins, Ironforged, Ironbound....

Replacing "Iron" in any of the above with; adamant, steel, mithril...

@Firepower: I like the idea of just using the name of some type of metal in their Chapter name, but I think that some of these name might be good, too:

-Brothers of the Forge

-Iron Brothers

-Brothers of Steel

-Steel Brotherhood

@Consul:It does look shinier in reality :)

Dominicus

Planet Rapers.

Yeah...that just happened. :D

What. :huh:

I thought my last 'no just no' would have been enough to dissuade you. ;)

I can suggest Iron Wardens or Iron Guardians.

EDIT:Although that's stepping on Cambrius' toes a little, given that he suggested Steel Guardians.

I could work in something about great minds thinking alike here, if I was less tired. :lol:

Warforged

Damnit that's mine! ;)

Seriously, just not posted here so unfortunately I don't get dibs! It was originally the name of the very first iteration of my Blazing Sons, before the superior double entendre name was created!

Really good name though and great for an Iron Hands successor. This gets my vote.

On another note:

Not ANOTHER "Name my chapter" thread. :D

Archived