Inglorious Drunkards² (Tavern Brawls + Solo Duels)

MaveriK

gallery_24878_5332_20521.jpg
Inglorious Drunkards II was inspired by:

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/index.p...howtopic=194681
http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/index.p...howtopic=206879
http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/index.php?showtopic=217688

:: The Turn Sequence ::

1) Movement. A player moves similar to a rook and bishop in chess; moving any number of squares along rank, file, or diagonal

2) Shooting. (OPTIONAL, may go directly into combat if user wishes) Players can throw weapons available in each square tile in the map, weapons that consist from bottles, chairs, tables and the occasional Blood Claw. Shooting causes the player to be stunned and pinned.

Coming under fire without knowing where the shots are coming from in the tavern can be extremely shocking, making the targeted drunkards fighting in the tavern or solo duels, throw themselves flat on the floor. If a drunkard suffers any unsaved wounds from a shooting attack, he or she takes a Ld test to see if the ranged attack was severe enough to sustain a stunned result. From there, he or she must then take take a pinning test. This is a normal Leadership test.

(So that's two Ld test in total. I've decided on this because I wanted EVERYONE to have a chance to get into close combat, and I didn't want people to get taken out of the tavern so quickly if they failed their armour saves during the shooting phase. Those who are already stunned, are far more vulnerable during shooting phase as they are already stunned. Stunned results DO NOT stack!) So pretty much I envisioned it to be like a real-life scenario bar fight. Someone is constantly throwing bottles at you, and if you get hit... there is a chance it can cause damage. From there you can't do much but take-cover until the shooting stops. It's as simple as that! at least, I'd like to think so.

If a drunkard is pinned, they are unable to aid fellow drunkards, as he or she is stuck in their location until he or she is able to move once again, using the movement rules. Just remember. EVERYTHING thrown at you at the tavern has range! drunkards who are pinned cannot move into close combat, but can be charged at by an opponent. Counter-attack still applies! As long as test are passed, a drunkard may be called upon to take multiple pinning test, slowing their advance to get into close combat with an opponent in the tavern brawl.

Remember, this is a tavern brawl with tactics in mind. Slowing down League members with shooting is a smart way to capitalize on strategy, so use it wisely! Please take note, that you CANNOT target opponents/drunkards who are already locked in combat. You can assemble and build a uber team, but I'd like to think that I've set-up the tavern so that for those few, who knows how to utilize the map, the rules and the movements... they can pretty much keep things balanced. Wolves are cunning, it's not about who's a league member, or has the largest group of allies. In the end, it all comes down to strategy, and luck. May the dice gods favor the bold!

3) Close Combat. Drunkards in each tile may choose to fight in close combat against those on the adjacent tile(s). Each user has the option to tag-team, or fight other users occupying a single tile in close combat. Once a player fails his save, he continues fight on with the following negative modifiers (-1 attack, -1 initiative) until he fails his leadership test.

Each member is responsible for giving out their instructions to their pack leader (alpha). Players have a total of 24hrs (12hrs North American side, 12hrs European/Asian side) to submit their instructions to keep the brawl running smoothly. Passed out or inactive members during the brawl are given a specified time to react (24hrs). If we hear nothing from the user, his character is then stripped, shaven, de-fanged, dressed as a Dark Angel marine and thrown out of the tavern, and is therefore referred to as an oath breaker! It's just that simple.

:: The Rules ::

1) Indicate your character's location and actions to a designated bartender/servitor. Post your instructions, it helps keep track of everyone on the trend and keeps everyone entertained at the same time. Lastly... PRAY to the dice gods!

2) Only three users may occupy one tile. Each character has the Independent special rule.

3) Users have an option to join a pack of up to a limit of 5 members. Your pack may team up with several other packs. The more the better! start a gang just in case other Astartes chapters decide to crash our party. Just remember, at the end of the night there can only be one man standing. Even if your team manages to be the victor of the night, the pack needs an alpha. Therefore to run your pack, you have to fight for the title.

4) Close combat weapons are temporary and are destroyed or left behind as your character moves onto the next tile. You can throw weapons, which counts as your shooting.

5) Once a user fails his armour save, a leadership roll is made to see if the drunkard can still stand and fight with negative modifiers (-1 WS, -1 A, -1 I) the drunkard breaks off from combat and restarts at a safe location. Once a user fails his final armour save, the character is rendered unconscious and is therefore subject to being used as a weapon by anyone in the tile or can be used as an ablative wound. ie. imagine a drunken Blood Claw being used by a long fang as a weapon

6) Mjod, before each round all the brawlers that are not locked into combat need to state wether they wish to drink a stein of mjod. incase of no answer it will be assumed they didn't drink any for that round. Should a brawler drink the mjod before the start of the turn a single D6 is rolled to see what effect the mjod has on the brawler. the results of the roll are descriped underneath and will last for the following D6 turns to represent the longer effect of the mjod inside the wolf his blood. Any brawler can opt to drink mjod in another turn, even if the previous mjod is still in effect.

-6- the mjod kicks into action and the brawler start to feel capable of doing anything, the rouse is so complete he's unaware of pain and will only feel the bruises the next morning.- for the following game turn the brawler gains the feel no pain rule
-5- slowly starting to get drunk the brawler becomes more and more aggresive, getting fustrated easier and even more easy to jump into combat.-for the following game turn the brawler gains the furious charge special rule.(this bonus stacks with the furious charge of stormclaws)
-4- in an attempt to gain the upper hand the brawler breaks his stein after downing the mjod so he can use it as an extra weapon.- for the following game turn the brawler gains +1A
-3-2- the mjod seems to have no effect on the brawler
-1- the mjod gains the upper hand of the brawler, and his visage begins to blur as the combat ensues.before the start of the round the brawler become -1 WS and -1BS.

7) The second last remaining drunkard becomes a league member. If one of the players is already a League member, then no League championship happens during that night of fighting. League members have access to upgrades of the following: Wolf Guard, Iron Priest, and Storm Claw.

8) The last man standing, wins the game and earns the title of Inglorious Brawler.

:: Pack Wide Rules ::

And They Shall Know No Fear
Acute Senses
Counter-attack

:: THE MAP ::

gallery_24878_5332_84867.jpg

:: Tavern Brawl Character Special Rules ::

gallery_24878_5332_64204.jpggallery_24878_5332_27007.jpg
(users choose one of the following troop choices)

gallery_24878_5332_150.gifBlood Claw
1) Headstrong. As indicated at SW: Codex
2) Berserk Charge. As indicated at SW: Codex

gallery_24878_5332_150.gifGrey Hunter
1) Mark of the Wulfen, no rending
2) Wolf Standard. May re-roll only one failed armour save

gallery_24878_5332_150.gifGrey Slayer (use stats from EoT codex)
1) Wolf Pelt. +1 attack during counter attack.
2) Wolf Tooth Necklace. Close combat attacks hit on 3+

gallery_24878_5332_150.gifWolf Scout (Wolf Scouts are solitude warriors that are touched by Lokyar. Wolf Scouts may only join a team if there are two other Wolf Scouts attached in a team. Wolf Scouts working together and numbering three or more in a team, gains 3+ armour save for the remainder of the entire brawl.)
1) Brawlers who wish to strike at a Wolf Scout (shooting or close combat) must first roll Ld to see if he can attack the Wolf Scout
2) Disarm and Stun. During any combat, a Wolf Scout may attempt to disengage. The Wolf Scout rolls a D6: On a result of 4+, the Wolf Scout may redeploy anywhere on the battlefield after the combat round is resolved.

gallery_24878_5332_150.gifLong Fang
1) Double Tap. Long Fangs gain the ability to shoot two attacks per tile
2) Fire Control. Allows other Long Fangs who are sharing a tile, gains an added shooting attack to their Double Tap special rule.
ex. 3 Long Fangs sharing a tile, have a total of 9 shooting attacks

:: League Brawl Character Special Rules ::

gallery_24878_5332_45982.jpggallery_24878_5332_7722.jpg
(League Members ONLY. Inglorious Brawlers may upgrade their characters to the following)

gallery_24878_5332_150.gifWolf Guard
1) TDA. 2+ armour save
2) Runic Charm. May re-roll one failed armour save.
3) Wolf Tooth Necklace. Close combat attacks hit on 3+

gallery_24878_5332_150.gifIron Priest
1) Runic Armour. 2+ armour save
2) Bionics. May choose to forfeit all attacks to make a single double strength attack on opponent.
3) Servo-Arm. Gains an additional attack, but may wish to forfeit this attack for a single double strength attack on opponent.

gallery_24878_5332_150.gifStorm Claw (use stats from EoT codex)
1) Furious Charge
2) Wolf Pelt. +1 attack during counter attack.
3) Healing Potions & Balms. Old tech, borrowed from the 13th company wolf priest. May ignore one failed armour save, may also help revive fallen team mate, per tile.

SPACE WOLF CHAMPIONS
gallery_24878_5332_11488.jpggallery_24878_5332_12892.jpg

SEASON ONE
Night One: Sturm Moonwolf (Long Fang)
Night Two: Growler67 (Wolf Scout Korvis)
Night Three: TiguriusX (Grey Hunter)
Night Four: MaveriK (Grey Hunter)
Night Five: Orphus (Blood Claw)

SEASON TWO
Night One: maverik_girl (Grey Hunter/Shield Maiden)
Night Two: runningwolffenris (Blood Claw)
Night Three: MaveriK (Wolf Guard)

LEAGUE MEMBERS
League Member: Nacho Wolf
League Member: Firenze
League Member: Decoy
League Member: Mikal Wolfheart
League Member: Starkhan Fellblade
League Member: Wolf Lord Metuhs
League Member: The LoneWolf
League Member: Chapter Master Ignis Domus
League Member: hendrik
League Member: BrotherCrazywolf
League Member: Jonas Stromclaw
League Member: Wolf Lord Kieran
League Member: Brother Ramses
League Member: Zynk Kaladin
League Member: arez

gallery_24878_5332_101804.jpg

:: Solo Duels ::

Members of the Fang are welcomed to call out other members in order to settle unspoken grudges or help end a debate/argument from withing the threads here at B&C, via by challenging each other here at the Fang. The winner of the solo match is deemed the alpha between the two combatants and gains a bonus when the actual tavern brawl begins. The alpha can choose one of the following bonuses: extra close combat attack, or an initiative boost. Solo duels are also a good way to help decide, who leads each team for the actual brawl. Established chain of command will follow to the challenger of the solo duel should the alpha of the pack is knocked out during the tavern brawl. Please note that the solo match is separate from the brawl. After the fighting, both players reset to their original state. The solo duels help kick off the actual brawl because their fighting.

The first solo duel will be against: commander alexander (Grey Slayer) vs. hendrik (Wolf Guard)

----

as soon as greenhorn called out hendrik to be a whelp the whole meadhall went silent. the air seemed to turn colder and even the flames in the fireplace went siltent. none dared to speak, afraid of getting themselves into a mess they didn't want to be in.

the whelp suddently realised what he just had done and found himself standing on his own in front of a table full of hendriks old packmembers and friends. as he stared to maverik with the hope he might intervene he just saw him snarling. not only had he insulted a senior grey hunter, but in doing so he had insulted the whole of hendriks packbrothers, the mighty maverik being one of them.

as hendrik lifted himself from his table he kept his visage locked on arez. On his own hendrik was already a brute of a marine, towering above many of his brothers and with a voice that sounded like thunder. but now, seing him in his tactical dreadnought armour hendrik was looking even more dangerous.

as his lips pulled backwards he exposed his long fangs, coldly whispering just a few words.

"you'll be the first one down, WHELP!"

in the background there was already a rising of snarling and steins breaking. things would be spinning out of hand soon

there we go, i think greenhorn has just given us a reason to start this brawl, BIGTIME!

----

as soon as greenhorn called out hendrik to be a whelp the whole meadhall went silent. the air seemed to turn colder and even the flames in the fireplace went siltent. none dared to speak, afraid of getting themselves into a mess they didn't want to be in.

the whelp suddently realised what he just had done and found himself standing on his own in front of a table full of hendriks old packmembers and friends. as he stared to maverik with the hope he might intervene he just saw him snarling. not only had he insulted a senior grey hunter, but in doing so he had insulted the whole of hendriks packbrothers, the mighty maverik being one of them.

as hendrik lifted himself from his table he kept his visage locked on arez. On his own hendrik was already a brute of a marine, towering above many of his brothers and with a voice that sounded like thunder. but now, seing him in his tactical dreadnought armour hendrik was looking even more dangerous.

as his lips pulled backwards he exposed his long fangs, coldly whispering just a few words.

"you'll be the first one down, WHELP!"

in the background there was already a rising of snarling and steins breaking. things would be spinning out of hand soon

there we go, i think greenhorn has just given us a reason to start this brawl, BIGTIME!

Flaw with what you said.Grey Hunters cant wear Terminator armor.And with you acting that way no wonder i called you a whelp ;) ;)

i'm still calling myself a grey hunter because i don't self appoint myself to become a wolf guard. promotion here in the fang is something only someone else can do to you. and if you had followed the brawls you might have noticed i've earned the right to wear TDA as a league member. but keep op going whelp, smile with those precious puppyteeth of yours, for soon i'll knock them out of your mouth, by russ i demand it! honour needs to be satisfied!

----

and so it begins...

So.. i'm probably gonna look like a fool, but here goes.

This season two, are you taking newcomers? :D

I'm sure there's always room for new pups.

I'm in as a Blood Claw! Solo vs Hrothgar who is so hard he'd call out a pup;)

And Greenhorn....we never pick on you. You just open doors that we can't resist.

[/color]2838770']

I call out hendrik!!! I shall be a grey slayer. If anyone wishes to form a pack with me again, I also challange to lead the pack again. (We did win last time. ;) )

commander alexander vs. hendrik

gallery_24878_5332_150.gif Round One gallery_24878_5332_150.gif

The two rush at one another, like big horned sheep. Both bodies collide as muscle and bone buckle at the sheer force of the attack. The mighty hendrik hits the grey slayer four times. as Commander returns with an elbow and an uppercut at hendrik. The uppercut lands a wound on hendrik. As Commander eats three from the Wolf Guard. hendrik makes his save (I rolled a 2). Alex dogdes a left hook and another right jab, but didn't see the hard knee to the chest. (I rolled 4, 5, and 1)

The Grey Slayer makes his Ld test and continues on fighting. The stunned man has a stubborn refusal look on his face. hendrik looks on and grins at the man, "not this time!" he says to Alex. The stunned Grey Slayer is now fighting with negative modifiers. The two continue on fighting...

gallery_24878_5332_150.gif Round Two gallery_24878_5332_150.gif

hendrik lands a front kick to the face, while Alex hits with two attacks. Tripping hendrik to the ground, and quickly following his attack with an elbow drop to hendrik's gut. hendrik lets out a painful moan, as a reversal of fortunes takes place at the hands of Alex. The grey slayer makes his save, while hendrik fails one (1,4). Using his runic charm, hendrik makes his save.

gallery_24878_5332_150.gif Round Three gallery_24878_5332_150.gif

Nobody lands any blows! both hendrik (2,2,2) and Alex (1,2). The two take a quick break drinking mjod, as Greenhorn makes another blood claw comment. Face palms all around, hendrik's blood begins to boil and the duel continues while the two fighters start cussing at one another. The crowd around them start cheering louder and louder

gallery_24878_5332_150.gif Round Four gallery_24878_5332_150.gif

Alex regains his focus and hits hendrik twice. One to the body, another followed up to the chin. hendrik misses with a leg kick, but manages to hit the grey slayer twice in the kidney. Alex felt the pain shoot through his body as his kidney took a beating. Alex is wounded twice from the nasty attack. Alex retaliates as best he can by giving hendrik a headbutt. hendrik makes his save, but sports a nice goose egg from the encounter. You hear the Greenhorn laugh in the corner.

Commander rolls for his saves (3,2). Alex falls to the ground holding onto his sides, as his astartes body starts to recover from the pain. hendrik wins the duel, and is known the alpha between the two fighters. The duel between the two comes to a conclusion.

----

Ooooh another brawl? I'll be watching in a shadowy corner again... raises ale mug

in that case I call you out Zynk

Ooooh another brawl? I'll be watching in a shadowy corner again... raises ale mug

in that case I call you out Zynk

Felix accepts! looks at his youngest honor guard Defend my honor. Majestically takes a rather large gulp of ale

(I wish I could proxy the wolf guard stats, but it looks like I'll have to work my way up the food chain as a Grey Slayer or Grey Hunter)

Zynk Kaladin vs. Arez "Greenhorn" (Grey Hunter)

Most excellent! I call out Forte!

Hrothgar Firefist, (tbd)

ARRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I accept and as you called out a Blood Claw I will best you as a Blood Claw!!!!! See if you can raise your head in honour after being beaten by a whelp!!!!

And yes I shall be using the awsomely cunning Blood Claw tactic of howling charge, tackle to ground and pummel to a pulp as quick as possible! Any other suggestions?

@Hendrik. I'd gladly be led by you once I've blooded Hrothgars nose....be back in a few..

RRRRAAAAAAAAAAAA

Chapter Master Ignis Domus (Hrothgar Firefist) vs. Forte

I think postal is looking to get some teeth loosened, so I'll be glad to oblige. Mark me down for grey hunter.

Greenhorn you have to keep your name, like redpelt or helfist. And your saga will change as your actions do, so really that is up to you.

put me down as a Grey Hunter and nrth i am calling you out will you accept or chicken out :D

Nrthstar vs. postal105

--EDIT--

Alright folks, the first solo duel is finished. Don't forget to sign up for the actual brawl. The deadline is Friday, August 12th. Remember to state your troop choice and or team ready by then.

it's a bloody shame alexander will be feeling my fists first, especially with the spontaniously calling out between me and greenhorn but i'm sure i'll get to greenhorn fast enough!

now who's with me?!

Alex falls to the ground holding onto his sides, as his astartes body starts to recover from the pain. hendrik wins the duel, and is known the alpha between the two fighters. The duel between the two comes to a conclusion.

standing towering over alex hendrik start laughing out loud helping the fallen whelp up."honour's been settled and you put up a good fight, now let the brawling ensue" as hendrik picks up the nearest stein and hurls it at arez

offcourse all the other duels will need to take place first, but let it be known that my first action, wether some of you decide to join me or not will be to hurl some objects at greenhorn! :P

edit: forte, can you snarl,howl, hurl and kick? if so i see no reason why you can't join me whelp!

edit: forte, can you snarl,howl, hurl and kick? if so i see no reason why you can't join me whelp!

You know I can do those and more but don't expect me to throw too well.....unless its someone through a table that is.

1.congratz Hendrik.Ale for you Alex to help you heal.you to Hendrik

2.so you can fight me Hendrik i'll join your pack (if you wish) and challenge your leadership thus allowing me to fight Zynk and you in one night(that is how i took the rules.am i right Maverik?)

EDIT:you know im in.Grey Slayer please

"so you're not only calling me a whelp arez, but also doubting my skills as a packleader? nay, no more brawling without consequences whelp, this time i want to knock you out cold!"

edit,so arez doesn't get any wrong ideas: nothing personal whelp, but this spontanious calling out really gives a great backgroundstory for mav to work around in my opinion. the brawl could start out as having 2 sides facing eachother, the ones who will defend the whelp against a senior wolf just because it looks like an unfair match, and the side that's with the elder wolf, wanting to take care of the whelp that spoke out of line. or atleast something alongst those lines, us forming up a pack then would seem kind of silly :P

and forte, remember the battle of the fang! remember redpelt and those other claws! were they ever hesitant for them only being bloodclaws? NAY i say you! so stand straight,bare those fangs and show them fenris' fury!!!!

"so you're not only calling me a whelp arez, but also doubting my skills as a packleader? nay, no more brawling without consequences whelp, this time i want to knock you out cold!"

edit,so arez doesn't get any wrong ideas: nothing personal whelp, but this spontanious calling out really gives a great backgroundstory for mav to work around in my opinion. the brawl could start out as having 2 sides facing eachother, the ones who will defend the whelp against a senior wolf just because it looks like an unfair match, and the side that's with the elder wolf, wanting to take care of the whelp that spoke out of line. or atleast something alongst those lines, us forming up a pack then would seem kind of silly :P

and forte, remember the battle of the fang! remember redpelt and those other claws! were they ever hesitant for them only being bloodclaws? NAY i say you! so stand straight,bare those fangs and show them fenris' fury!!!!

i did the pack challenge as a way for you to try to get some of you honour back.but if u dont want to then what ever. i really dont care

and i really dont care.i'll fight back.i care not if its personal or not.:P

Felix, my honor guard, shall fight in my name proxied as a grey hunter. To represent the lowered skill level of a grey hunter compared to my honor guard, Felix shall be drunk for the remainder of the brawl.

Zynk, still sitting in a tactically positioned point in the mead hut, reveals a bottle of wine from a dark cherry case. Deftly uncorking it and pours the deep red liquid into a glass chalice. He wafts in the rich scent before taking a slow, majestic sip.

Ahh... sweet victory wine, wouldn't you say so Felix?... Felix... FELIX!

The Chapter Master's words finally breached the skull of the young honor guard, who was chugging a mug of mead. He flinched at what he percieved to be his lord's command, dropping his eagle winged helmet onto a floor littered with ale mugs, once immaculate. Stumbling about his near vicinity, Felix fumbled for the helmet drunkenly and picked up a rather large ale mug. Relief lined his face as he placed it over his head. Righting himself at what he thought was proper for a Night Angels honor guard, he slammed his fist to his chest and bowed at what he thought was his Chapter Master, which was actually a floor lamp. Finally he picked up his helmet, and ingloriously dipped it into the half full ale barrel drinking from his most noble of head armor. Kalidor and the other honor guard flanking their Master only stared open mouthed in disbelief at the serious breach of protocol and affront to the honor of his lord. Zynk looked on passively, like he expected as much from the hot headed Astartes.

"I'mmm ach're Cccchapter Mmmaster, command" Felix slurred.

You are rather drunk and inglorious, Felix. You are ready to take on your favorite wolf-brother Arez. replied Zynk

"THAT PISS LICKER?! Hehehe... Greenhorn... it's a horn that's green, HA! By the balls of the Angel thats FUNNY!"

Arez, please hurt him for this affront to noble Sanguinius. Failing that, he shall receive much worse punishment after all this is over...

EDIT: Felix's rather diplomatic reply was to puke all over Arez

Sign me up as a Blood Claw!

And I am calling out MavGirl!!!! She thinks she's the toughest Blood Claw around. I'm here to put her in her place!!!!

(keep lots of ale in reserve for just in case I lose...:P)

edit: She is a Grey Hunter now.....good. I could use a a grey beard as a warm up before the brawl!

Felix, my honor guard, shall fight in my name proxied as a grey hunter. To represent the lowered skill level of a grey hunter compared to my honor guard, Felix shall be drunk for the remainder of the brawl.

Zynk, still sitting in a tactically positioned point in the mead hut, reveals a bottle of wine from a dark cherry case. Deftly uncorking it and pours the deep red liquid into a glass chalice. He wafts in the rich scent before taking a slow, majestic sip.

Ahh... sweet victory wine, wouldn't you say so Felix?... Felix... FELIX!

The Chapter Master's words finally breached the skull of the young honor guard, who was chugging a mug of mead. He flinched at what he percieved to be his lord's command, dropping his eagle winged helmet onto a floor littered with ale mugs, once immaculate. Stumbling about his near vicinity, Felix fumbled for the helmet drunkenly and picked up a rather large ale mug. Relief lined his face as he placed it over his head. Righting himself at what he thought was proper for a Night Angels honor guard, he slammed his fist to his chest and bowed at what he thought was his Chapter Master, which was actually a floor lamp. Finally he picked up his helmet, and ingloriously dipped it into the half full ale barrel drinking from his most noble of head armor. Kalidor and the other honor guard flanking their Master only stared open mouthed in disbelief at the serious breach of protocol and affront to the honor of his lord. Zynk looked on passively, like he expected as much from the hot headed Astartes.

"I'mmm ach're Cccchapter Mmmaster, command" Felix slurred.

You are rather drunk and inglorious, Felix. You are ready to take on your favorite wolf-brother Arez. replied Zynk

"THAT PISS LICKER?! Hehehe... Greenhorn... it's a horn that's green, HA! By the balls of the Angel thats FUNNY!"

Arez, please hurt him for this affront to noble Sanguinius. Failing that, he shall receive much worse punishment after all this is over...

EDIT: Felix's rather diplomatic reply was to puke all over Arez

*rolls on the floor laughing*AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*hears Zynk*Ok but im warning you i might lose.If so hand him after I stop laughing and done in the brawl.I'll straighten him up. :P

Why arnt you fighting?I called you not this....Astartes

Do you know just how painfully drunk I'd have to get to be considered a Grey Hunter? Take Felix, and multiply his drunken actions by the amount of dithering orks or unfortunate guardsmen killed in any given engagement. Remember what happened last time I reached that level? face paint? Clown shoes?! PINK DRESS! The Emperor, beloved by all, would have to rip open the sky and dangle his jewels to get me to do that again. :P

You will fight an Astartes more suited for such things... unless you drag Logan in here. He owes me money...

Do you know just how painfully drunk I'd have to get to be considered a Grey Hunter? Take Felix, and multiply his drunken actions by the amount of dithering orks or unfortunate guardsmen killed in any given engagement. Remember what happened last time I reached that level? face paint? Clown shoes?! PINK DRESS! The Emperor, beloved by all, would have to rip open the sky and dangle his jewels to get me to do that again. B)

You will fight an Astartes more suited for such things... unless you drag Logan in here. He owes me money...

you dont have to chose the Grey Hunter class.and yes i do sort of remember.the pictures should be reaching a few other planets soon.provided theres no warp storms.

Hey i thought of a way you could win in battle...Show the enemy one of the picture and while they laugh kill those that haven't died of laughter already :tu: :P

you dont have to chose the Grey Hunter class.

Yes, but even the experienced Long Fangs have their shortcomings compared to a chapter master. Unless of course I "play nice". However, do not underestimate drunk Felix. He is an able bodied combatant!

Felix staggers backwards past the other wolves and flips over a table, knocking food, ale, and his eagle helm into the air. "Holy Terra!"

Hey i thought of a way you could win in battle...Show the enemy one of the picture and while they laugh kill those that haven't died of laughter already ;) ;)

:rolleyes: There are much things worse than warp storms in store for those pictures... but enough about such foul things of the past. Let us look to future honors.

Felix gets up, barely, and stands real close to hendrik, squinting "Ma'am" tips his mug hat

Archived