Lucifer's LPC vow

Chaplain Lucifer

Well, I took advantage of LPC to see if i can force myself to finish my DW.

Strangely (or not) I decided to vow for Legio B&C, not DA, but since they're DA's I present them here. Without further adue, the first WIP.

gallery_404_1264_5527.jpg

gallery_404_1264_114411.jpg

camera died on me so I had to use phone...

You're a Mod, wanna change the vow to DA one?

This ^^^ ;)

They look good Lucifer! Not many do the Angels of Redemption! Tried a figure myself, maybe I'll do a squad. But an entire army? The halved pattern is not an easy thing to do! So kudos to you!

Look forward for more - pity about the camera...

Well done Lucifer! They look great! I recall the problem the termis have with the dark shoulder pad - i.e. the Chapter symbpl won't show us much. Any plans to tackle that?

Let's hope next year you'll pledge for the Chapter :D

I'll free hand the Chapter symbol, but only when the entire army is finished. I'll have de-rusted my painting skills then.

Plus.. I'm the only DA mod with a completed vow even if it's not pledged to DA :)... Muahahahahah (poking the others to finished theirs) The pesky ;) BA mod beat me to being 1st mod overall... :D

I'll free hand the Chapter symbol, but only when the entire army is finished. I'll have de-rusted my painting skills then.

Plus.. I'm the only DA mod with a completed vow even if it's not pledged to DA ;)... Muahahahahah (poking the others to finished theirs) The pesky ;) BA mod beat me to being 1st mod overall... :D

:) ;)

Very nice Deathwing Lucifer. For the Legio!

Archived