+++E Tenebrae Lux+++

E TENEBRAE LUX

icon7.gif THE DARK ANGELS PAINTING CHALLENGE icon7.gif

THE CHALLENGE

Sons of Sanguinius, Angels of Blood, heed me well:

Your efforts for excellence and your unrelenting fury have made the Emperor’s finest proud to call you brothers. You have shown your devotion in exterminating the Xenos vermin and the Traitor any chance you get and when they hit the ground they are never to rise again. But is this enough? How will you fair against First Legion, the Sons of the Lion? Can you make your mark and rise to the top or will you be forever branded as second-best? Now is the time to find out!

+++BY THE BLOOD OF SANGUINIUS+++

Welcome to E TENEBRAE LUX, the Dark Angels Painting Challenge. This Challenge aims to cultivate faction loyalty and tighten the relations of members of the various forums while getting miniatures painted at the same time. E TENEBRAE LUX is structured quite differently compared to the LPC that many of you might be familiar with. It is designed to play down the inherent disadvantage of low vow-count (that some forums seem to suffer from), evening out as much as possible the chance of victory for all. It also allows for the development of strategies such as to who’s going to paint what, under the coordination of moderators or other active members of your sub-forum. Even a last minute hero might tip the balance!!!

THE RULES

1. ELIGIBLE FORUMS: This challenge involves all the sub-forums that are associated with a Codex officially released by GW. See eligible forums in the “Important Stuff” section below.

2. VOWS: Each participant MUST declare the sub-forum (and hence the Codex to be used) in his/her vow. That’s how his/her allegiance will be defined. You cannot pledge for the Blood Angels sub-forum for example and use Codex: Space Wolves units as your vow. One has to make a choice. This is different from the LPC where people can paint whatever they like and pledge it for whichever forum they like. Here it’s about faction loyalty! So make your choice and support your preferred faction to the bitter end!

3. LEGAL ENTRIES: Each vow should be a legal unit from the chosen Codex. It can be upgraded with any legal upgrades but WYSIWYG is required. An exception is made for dedicated transports that can be entered individually as if they were standalone entries in any Codex. Furthermore Special Characters that are used as squad upgrades can also be entered individually and are worth the “upgrade” points. If in doubt of whether your vow is legal or not, feel free to raise the question (publicly or through PMs) and you will receive the ruling of the Inner Circle before you commit.

4. THE TWIST: EXPANDING THE VOWS: Here is the twist: once the vow is complete, a new vow with additional units can be added but they should also be legal entries from chosen Codex as described above. This new vow must be clearly made according to the same format of the original vow. It should be stressed that the participant is liable for all the vows he makes. Failing one is failing all. So think carefully before stepping-up your commitment, if you fail on the second or subsequent vows all is lost!

5. THE WINNER: The sub-forum with the most points (as per relevant Codex) in the end of the event wins. As simple as that. Those that complete their vows successfully will get an amazing banner declaring their success in the Dark Angels Challenge while those that vowed for the winning forum will get the “Dark Angels Challenge Champions” banner that can wear with pride until the end of their days! Those that fail will be branded with the banner of shame until the year-end!

IMPORTANT STUFF

Timing of the event:

E TENEBRAE LUX opening: May 15th
Vow submission period: May 15th until June 15th at 22:00 GMT
E TENEBRAE LUX ending: August 15 at 22:00 GMT.

The format of the vow should be:

“I [insert name here] answer the challenge of the Unforgiven and vow to complete [insert unit name here] from Codex: [insert Codex name here] of total value [insert point value here] on or before August 15. Success will bring eternal glory to [insert Chapter/Legion/Warband] and failure will doom me to bear the sign of damnation until the year-end”

Eligible Forums:

• Black Templars – Codex: Black Templars
• Blood Angels – Codex: Blood Angels
• Dark Angels – Codex: Dark Angels
• Index Astartes – Codex: Space Marines
• Liber Astartes – Codex: Space Marines
• Space Wolves – Codex: Space Wolves
• Ultramarines – Codex: Space Marines
• ALL Chaos sub-forums – Codex: Chaos Space Marines OR Codex: Chaos Daemons
• Ordos Inquisition – Codex: Grey Knights OR SoBs PDF.
• Adeptus Mechanichus – IMPERIAL TITANS ONLY! (more on that in the Forgeworld section below)

Forgeworld: Forgeworld entries are legal provided it is clearly stated that the unit can be used in the chosen Codex in the 40k context. They worth the points as depicted in the relevant Forgeworld publication. The only exception here is Imperial Titans. For people that want to have a go with Imperial Titans they can legitimately do so if the vow is pledged for Adeptus Mechanicus. That’s the only non-Codex entries that are legal in this Challenge and the only vows that can be pledged on behalf of the Adeptus Mechanicus.

Only two pictures are required – one in the beginning (minis unpainted or primed or in very early stages of painting) and one for the finished vow. You are of course welcome to post as many pictures as you like in your WIP thread – but just two (one at the start and one at the finish) will suffice!

This thread is the “Chapter House” for this event. All vows of this sub-forum should be posted in this very thread in order to be valid. This is also the place to declare vow completions and/or vow renewals. Finally posting your WIP thread links in your vow post will be tremendously helpful! This is a big event guys, so making life easier for me, will help avoid confusion and backs ‘n forths…

You can also use this thread to gauge the progress of your forum (I’ll update often) and compare it with other forums in their respective threads. It will also be a good place to talk to each other as how to go about it, and organize your forum effort.

I am Captain Semper and the Inner Circle has given me command of this event. I’ll be glad to answer any questions as we go along and I will keep track of all forums’ efforts. So I’m the person you need to talk to for anything regarding the procedures of this competition but Moderators still have full control of the Meltas, Flamers and Blades of Reason. And they will gladly use all of them given half a chance...

May the best forum win!

Dark Angels Painting Challenge/Blood Angels sub-forum First Vows
Abraxes 1 Vanguard Veteran Squad equipped with 5 power weapons, 5 storm shields and 5 jump packs and 1 Reclusiarch with crozius arcanum, bolt pistol and a jump pack 495 COMPLETE
alejandrinus 1 Stormraven with Typhoon ML and Lascannons, and Hurricane Bolters, 2 Baal Predators with Assault cannons and Heavy bolters sponsons and 1 Razorback with Lascannon and TLPG 635 COMPLETE
appiah5 1 Space Marine Dreadnought (TLLC/ML) and 5 Space Marine Scouts (2xSR, 2xBt, 1xML) 230 Incomplete
Axira Captain 100 COMPLETE
Barduck 1 Vindicator with storm bolter and dozer blade and a 5 vanguard squad with jump packs, a hand flamer and a thunder hammer 365 COMPLETE
Biaz a 5x man Tac squad with missile launcher, plasma gun and plasma pistol on the sergeant, and a 4x Death Co. squad with 1x Powerfist 220 COMPLETE
Bradley Powers 1 Blood Angels Contemptor Dreadnought; 1 Captain with Thunder Hammer, Storm Shield and Jump Pack; 1 Captain with Dual Lightning Claws and Jump Pack; 1 Sanguinary Priest with Jump Pack and Power Weapon; and 1 Lord Mephiston, and 7 Death Company (with Power Weapons and a Thunder Hammer) models 1,160 Incomplete
Brother Angelus Reclusiarch, Sang Priest, Power Weapon, Assault Marines x 6, Melta, Power Fist, Assault Marines x 5, Melta, Power Weapon, Assault Marines x 5, Melta, Power Fist, Razorback, extra armour x 3, Baal, HB Sponsons x2 1,003 Incomplete
Brother Apocalyptic 1 Land raider redemeer with searchlights and 1 Sanguinor 516 Incomplete
Brother Bracchio a 10 man Sternguard unit with 3 combi melta, 3 combi flamers and a power fist, one drop pod, a 9 men Death Company with 2 power weapons a power fist and a thunder hammer, a chaplain, a sanguinary priest with jump pack and power weapon, a sanguinary priest (naked) 845 Incomplete
Brother Nathan Sanguary guard squad and chaplain lemartes, 7-man death co squad w/ 3 power swords 550 COMPLETE
Chaplain Hiltraud a 10 man Assualt Squad with 2 meltas + Thunderhammer 240 COMPLETE
Crimson Cartel 1 Rhino w/extra armor, 1 Dreadnought w/plasma cannon and extra armor, 5 assault marines w/2 flamers, and 1 Reclusiarch 435 Incomplete
Darklighter Vanguard veteran squad 225 COMPLETE
Demoulius 6 assault terminators, 3 with lightning claws and 3 with thunderhammer-stormshields, a land raider crusader with extra armour and multi-melta and a librarian in terminator armour with stormshield 675 Incomplete
Gaius Plex Astorath the Grim and a Sanguinary Priest with jump pack 295 COMPLETE
Gawain Veteris one Captain (Arcula of the 5th Company) with power weapon and bolt pistol, one Ten-man Tactical squad with power fist, multimelta, melta-gun and drop pod, one Five-man assault squad with power weapon, infernus pistol and hand flamer, one Three-man Bike squad with power weapon and melta-gun, Lemartes Guardian of the Lost and one Five-man Death Company squad with thunder hammer and jump packs 955 COMPLETE
Glendor a five man sternguard squad with a combi-melta and sergeant with a power fist, rhino, dreadnought with a multimelta, and a Librarian 410 COMPLETE
grandmaster lisander vanguard veteran squad 270 COMPLETE
I Am Legion 5xman Dev squad with 4xLascannons, a 5xman Sniper Scout Squad, and a 5xman Bolter Scout Squad with Missile Launcher 365 COMPLETE
Imperial Deceit Death Company Dreadnought with heavy flamer and blood talons 135 COMPLETE
JamesI 2 Sanguinary Priests, a Land Speeder and a Land Raider Crusader 450 COMPLETE
Jolemai one Epistolary Librarian, one Furioso Dreadnought (with Heavy Flamer and Magna Grapple), one Landspeeder Typhoon (with Multi Melta) and one Whirlwind (with Searchlight) 451 Incomplete
Knights_Omega 5 Death Company with 1 TH, 2x PW, Chaplain Lemartes, 1 Tactical Squad with plasma gun and Lascannon, and 1 Stormraven with Multi-Melta and Assault Cannons 700 COMPLETE
Leonaides Sanguinor and a squad of Sanguinary Guard 475 COMPLETE
Mad Greek 1 Stormraven with Twin Linked Melta Gun and Lascannons, and Hurricane Bolters; 1 Land Raider Crusader with Multi Melta; 1 Drop Pod; 3 Razor Backs - 1 with Lascannon/Twin Linked Plasma Gun, 1 with Twin Link Assault Cannons, 1 with Twin Linked Lascannons; 1 Rhino; 4 Sanguinary Priests, 2 in TDA, 1 with Jump Pack and Infernus Pistol; and 1 Assault Squad with jump packs, Sgt upgraded with Power Weapon and Storm Shield; 1,270 COMPLETE
Makkeru a Reclusiarch, a Furioso Dreadnought and a Stormraven Gunship with Multi Meltas, Plasma Cannons and Hurricane Bolters 485 COMPLETE
Matt6.1 the Sanguinor, razorback, furioso dread 490 COMPLETE
Mithrilforge a 5 man squad of Assault Marines with 1xMeltagun and one Powerfist/Stormshield as well as 1x Sanguinary priests 205 Incomplete
MONKEYBOY1106 a captain with combi-melta and lightning claw, 8 sternguard with 2 combi-melta, 2 heavy flamers and a power fist, 5 scouts with 1 missle launcher and 4 sniper rifles and a Baal Predator with Assault cannons and heavy bolters 595 Incomplete
Nurglespuss A Rhino transport and Drop Pod and 5-strong Tactical squad and Chaplain with Jump Pack and melta bombs 305 COMPLETE
PandaSandwich 5-man Devastator Squad with 4 Missile Launchers, two 10-man Assault Squads both with 2 meltaguns and a powerfist, and two Sanguinary Priests both with powerweapons, one with a jump-pack 755 Incomplete
Poukis 2 Las-predators w. Dozer Blades and 1 Vindicator w. Siege Shield 525 Incomplete
Seth84 Chapter Master Gabriel Seth, plus Honour Guard consisting of 3 Honour Guard, One Champion and one Sanguinary Noviate 355 COMPLETE
Sevenexxes a unit of Sanguinary Guard complete with 2 infernus pistols, one powerfist and a chapter banner 260 COMPLETE
Sinful Eyes 2 attack bikes and a devastator squad with 7 marines, 3 missile launchers, and 1 lascannon 277 Incomplete
Snorri Astorath the Grim, a 10 men squad Assault Marines with 2 Meltaguns and one Powerfist as well as 5 DC with Jumppacks, 2 Powerweapons and one Powerfist 685 Incomplete
Soups two 10 man tactical squads (Power fist, melta gun, and Lascannon each) , and two 10 man devestator squads (3 missiles, and 1 lascannon each) 870 COMPLETE
StJude 1 reclusiarch with Jump Pack (conversion), 1 Chaplain, 6 death company with two power weapon upgrades, one with Thunder Hammer and bolter, one with powerfist and bolter and a Razorback with Heavy Flamer option 515 Incomplete
Taranis 10 LC Assault Terminators, 10 Tactical Terminators (2 chainfist, 1 heavy flamer) and Captain Tycho in a dark mood 990 COMPLETE
Taz three 10-strong tactical squads (Squad 1: Powerfist, Infernus pistol, Heavy bolter, Plasma gun; Squad 2: Powerfist, Plasma pistol, Meltagun, Plasma cannon; Squad 3: Power weapon, Plasma pistol, Plasma Gun, Lascannon 660 Incomplete
terminatorAM 10 Assault Marines with 2 meltaguns and thunder hammer 240 Incomplete
TheHarrower 1 Baal Predator w/ Flamestorm Cannon, Heavy Flamer Sponsons, Storm Bolter, 1 Baal Predator w/ Twin-linked Assault Cannon, Heavy Bolter Sponsons, Dozer Blade, and 1 Death Company Dreadnought w/ Heavy Flamer 465 COMPLETE
Tokolosh 1 devastator squad of 5 models equipped with 4 missile launchers, Mephiston, a Death company dreadnought with heavy flamer, melta and magnagrapple, a predator with autocannon and lascannon sponsons and 2 razorbacks with lascannon and TL plasmagun 845 Incomplete
Witty one Sanguinary Priest with jump pack, one 10-man JP Assault Squad with PF/2x flamer, one 5-man JP Assault Squad with a meltagun, 5 Death Company with 2x power weapons, a thunder hammer, and jump packs, one Razorback with TLHF for my tactical squad, and one Baal Predator with TLAC/HB sponsons 840 Incomplete
Yorkshire Dave Captain Zedrenael, Captain of the 8th Company Blood Angels 155 Incomplete

Dark Angels Painting Challenge/Blood Angels sub-forum Second Vows
Axira Chapter master Dante, Captain Tycho, Librarian epistolary in Terminator armor and a Techmarine with servo harness and power weapon 665 COMPLETE
Biaz a 5 man assault squad with a meltagun 110 COMPLETE
Darklighter Mephiston 250 COMPLETE
Glendor 5 death company marines with 2 power weapons and a power fist and jump packs 230 Incomplete
Imperial Deceit Honour Guard (*Blood champion, chapter banner, plasma pistol, plasma gun, flamer, jump packs) 250 COMPLETE
JamesI Homemade Brother Captain Tycho 175 COMPLETE
Leonaides Drop Pod, RAS (P Axe, meltagun) and Stormraven (hurricane bolters, Typhoon Launcher) 415 COMPLETE
Nurglespuss a Death Company Dreadnought with magna grapple and blood talons and a 5 man assault squad with power fist 265 COMPLETE
Seth one Librarian with Jump pack, Lemartes, guardian of the Lost, A furioso Dreadnaught and a Sanguinary Priest with Jump pack 475 Incomplete
Soups 3 Assault Squads, and 10 Tactical Terminators 1,115 COMPLETE
Taranis 8 Death Company with bolters and Lemartes, Guardian of the Lost (the new and improved). I further vow to paint 7 Death Company (chainswords & pistols, 1 power fist and one plasma pistol) and Lemartes, Guardian of the Lost (the old skool breakdance model) 620 COMPLETE
TheHarrower Lemartes Guardian of the Lost 150 COMPLETE

Dark Angels Painting Challenge/Blood Angels sub-forum Third Vows
Axira a 6 man scout squad with snipers, a missile launcher and camo cloaks and a 5 man assult squad with a meltagun and power weapon 241 COMPLETE
Taranis Mephiston 250 COMPLETE

Dark Angels Painting Challenge/Blood Angels sub-forum Fourth Vows
Axira Lemartes, a librarian and a Sanguinary Priest with jump pack 325 COMPLETE
Taranis Cobrulo 105 COMPLETE

Dark Angels Painting Challenge/Blood Angels sub-forum Fifth Vows
Axira a sanguinary guard with Banner, 1 power fist, 1 infernus pistol and 1 plasma pistol. A Death Company Dreadnaught with heavy flamer and magma grapple. A 5 man terminator squad with Cyclone Launcher. A Land Raider Redeemer with multi melta. A honour guard with 4 meltaguns. A Baal Predator with TLAC, HB, Hunter Killer and a storm bolter. A Drop Pod with DeathWind Launcher and A 10 man assult squad with 1 meltagun and 1 power wepon and a combat shield. And a Captain with a Pair of lightning claws 1,615 COMPLETE
Taranis a Reclusiarch with Crozius and powerfist 145 COMPLETE

Dark Angels Painting Challenge/Blood Angels sub-forum Sixth Vows
Taranis The Sanguinor 275 COMPLETE

Dark Angels Painting Challenge/Blood Angels sub-forum Seventh Vows
Taranis Commander Dante 225 COMPLETE

Dark Angels Painting Challenge/Blood Angels sub-forum Eighth Vows
Taranis 1 Librarian, infernus pistol; 2 Epistolaries, jump; 1 Epistolary, infernus pistol 630 COMPLETE

Dark Angels Painting Challenge/Blood Angels sub-forum Ninth Vows
Taranis jump Reclusiarch and Astorath 375 COMPLETE

I, Snorri, answer the challenge of the Unforgiven and vow to complete Astorath the Grim, a 10 men squad Assault Marines with 2 Meltaguns and one Powerfist as well as 5 DC with Jumppacks, 2 Powerweapons and one Powerfist from Codex:Blood Angels of total value of 685 points on or before August 15. Success will bring eternal glory to the Ninth Legion and failure will doom me to bear the sign of damnation until the year-end.

For Sanguinius and the Ninth Legion! Angels of Death, stand together and defend the honour of our Chapter!

Snorri

Edit: Here's the link to the painting challenge thread.

“I Leonaides answer the challenge of the Unforgiven and vow to complete the Sanguinor and a squad of Sanguinary Guard and a StormRaven, Drop Pod and a 5 man assault squad from Codex: Blood Angels of total value 910 pts on or before August 15. Success will bring eternal glory to the Blood Angels and failure will doom me to bear the sign of damnation until the year-end”

Vow upped as of 17th June to include assault squad, Stormchicken and drop pod... Photo will follow of models at beginning of assemblage (apart from Drop Pod which I've stupidly unpacked, and half-painted already this morning but still got some bits un-touched)

I, TheHarrower, answer the challenge of the Unforgiven and vow to complete 2 Baal Predators, 1 Dreadnought, and 1 Lascannon/Twin-Linked Plasmagun Turret from Codex: Blood Angels of total value 445 points on or before August 15. Success will bring eternal glory to the Blood Angels and failure will doom me to bear the sign of damnation until the year-end.

My WIP thread is at the following URL: http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/index.p...hl=the+harrower

I, Mithrilforge, answer the challenge of the Unforgiven and vow to complete a 5 man squad of Assault Marines with 1xMeltagun and one Powerfist/Stormshield as well as 1x Sanguinary priests from Codex:Blood Angels of total value of 205 points on or before August 15

Mithril

I, Bradley Powers, answer the challenge of the Unforgiven and vow to complete 1 Blood Angels Contemptor Dreadnought from Imperial Armour Apocalypse Second Edition of total value 230 points on or before August 15. Success will bring eternal glory to the Blood Angels and failure will doom me to bear the sign of damnation until the year-end.

My WIP thread can be found here!

"We are the Vengeance of the Blood Angels made manifest. Fear our wrath."

I, grandmaster lisander, answer the challenge of the Unforgiven and vow to complete vanguard veteran squad from Codex:Blood Angels of total value of 270 points on or before August 15. Success will bring eternal glory to the Ninth Legion and failure will doom me to bear the sign of damnation until the year-end

BY OUR BLADES BROTHERS! STRIKE NOW! STRIKE TRUE FOR SANGUINIUS AND THE EMPEROR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

for the start of my vow

gallery_21873_7229_282502.jpg

and my wip page: http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/index.p...howtopic=252426

med_gallery_21873_7229_1195029.jpg

this is my final, no the best but for the honor of my chapter i have completed my vow.

I...I Am Legion..., answer the challenge of the Unforgiven and vow to complete a 5xman Dev squad with 4xLascannons, a 5xman Sniper Scout Squad, and a 5xman Bolter Scout Squad with Missle Launcher from Codex: Blood Angels of total value of 365 points on or before August 15. Success will bring eternal glory to the Blood Angels and failure will doom me to bear the sign of damnation until the year-end.

WIP Thread!

OK guys - in the first post there is now a table(!) that is a snapshot of the overall situation of the BA forum. Please check your vows and let me know if there is any mistakes so I can fix them - tables are a difficult bussiness to master ;)

EDIT: Names are in alphabetical order.

I Sinful Eyes answer the challenge of the Unforgiven and vow to complete 2 attack bikes and a devastator squad with 7 marines, 3 missile launchers, and 1 lascannon from Codex: Blood Angels of total value 277 points on or before August 15. Success will bring eternal glory to the Ninth Legion and failure will doom me to bear the sign of damnation until the year-end.

I am but a humble vessel for the nobel spirit of Sanguinius. His guidance shall keep me on the narrow path of victory. FOR SANGUINIUS!

“I Nurglespuss answer the challenge of the Unforgiven and vow to complete A Rhino transport and Drop Pod from Codex: Blood Angles of total value 85 points on or before August 15. Success will bring eternal glory to The IXth Legion and failure will doom me to bear the sign of damnation until the year-end”

Very well ;) A couple of transports to start with, and then see how my bionic hand fares :P

*EDIT* Forgot to add 5 man combat squad! (90pts so total is 175 pts) here is a link to my blog for WIP shots :) Blog

“I Axira answer the challenge of the Unforgiven and vow to complete Sanguinius from Codex: Blood Angels of total value 275 on or before August 15. Success will bring eternal glory to The Blood Angel Chapter and failure will doom me to bear the sign of damnation until the year-end”

Also, a more true pledge v.v

I, Axira, answer the challenge of the Unforgiven and vow to complete Sanguinius who is 275 points worth of golden awsomeness from Codex: Blood Angels on or before August 15th! Sucess will make Dante smile! But failure will make him miss his 2+ on a krak missile (also I will bear the sign of damnation untill the end of times)

Here is a link to my WIP!

Link

I, JamesI, answer the challenge of the Unforgiven and vow to complete 2 Sanguinary Priests, a Land Speeder and a Land Raider Crusader from Codex: Blood Angels of total value 450 points on or before August 15. Success will bring eternal glory to Sanguinius and the Blood Angels and failure will doom me to bear the sign of damnation until the year-end

Well, now I need to finish building the Land Raider and hope my Forge World Apothecaries get here soon.

“I Seth84 answer the challenge of the Unforgiven and vow to complete 'Chapter Master Gabriel Seth, plus An Honour Guard consisting of 3 Honour Guard, One Champion and one Sanguinary Noviate from Codex: Blood Angels of total value of 355 points on or before August 15. Success will bring eternal glory to The Flesh Tearers and failure will doom me to bear the sign of damnation until the year-end”

Pics to come soon.

The Flesh Tearers shall answer the call of our skirt wearing cousins!

@Captain Semper: Also a Sanguinor and Sanguinary guard comes in at 475p, but that is only if there is no upgrades included

Thanks. That's why I'd like Leonaidas to clarify. He may tool them up - don't know...

Don't get too confident yet, Semper! I still haven't pledged my vow yet, and it just might tip the balance in our favor. I just need to do some tabulating and then I'll be prepared to post.

I, appiah5, answer the challenge of the Unforgiven and vow to complete 1 Space Marine Dreadnought (TLLC/ML) and 5 Space Marine Scouts (2xSR, 2xBt, 1xML) from Codex: Blood Angels of total value 230 points on or before August 15. Success will bring eternal glory to Blood Angels and failure will doom me to bear the sign of damnation until the year-end.

(I refrained from adding non-modelled upgrade points like cloaks, extra armor etc.)

(I refrained from adding non-modelled upgrade points like cloaks, extra armor etc.)

That's the spirit of fair play! Way to go appiah, there might be hope for the Angels of Blood yet! ;)

Archived