BA Dice Bags

Dhx711

I just messaged 2 dice bag makers who make custom bags seeing if they'd be interested in being commissioned for custom BA bags. One uses cloth and the other embroiders the design.

So once I hear back from them I will post here.

I just messaged 2 dice bag makers who make custom bags seeing if they'd be interested in being commissioned for custom BA bags. One uses cloth and the other embroiders the design.

So once I hear back from them I will post here.

Nice! I'm going to get some of those dice too, just haven't figured out how many yet.

Those etsy bags look pretty terrible.

No joke...

BUT

She also made bags for Inquisitor and they're freaking outstanding. I am sure there's a price point involved between the two.

http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2012/109/8/5/40k_dicebag_by_rawringplushies-d4wwxho.jpg

Well I think I may have a local embroidery company here who can make the bags for us.

The problem I am running into is that I need a decent sized picture (1200x1200 minimum I would think) of the winged blood drop. Preferably this one:

http://evicerator.com/evicerator/pictures/warhammer/dicebag/f9c9ee001dcaf54405d9d4119cebdac0.jpg

I'm working on getting the bags to about $15/bag (price might go lower if interest is high enough)

That said, we can ALSO have a BA Patch made and can then slap/stitch it onto any bag we wish. It's an option we discussed, but didn't go into much detail.

Please scour the interwebs and see about locating and extracting a hi-res symbol like the one above. As soon as I have that I can submit the info and get a quote.

• 2 weeks later...
Does anyone have White Dwarf #363 (March 2010 issue with the Blood Angels release)? There's a pic of the logo in there that would be perfect and a high res scan of it would help this process along.

I have it and I looked. That logo is pretty small. What size do you need?

Does anyone have White Dwarf #363 (March 2010 issue with the Blood Angels release)? There's a pic of the logo in there that would be perfect and a high res scan of it would help this process along.

I have it and I looked. That logo is pretty small. What size do you need?

a 300 DPI scan of the page and that logo should turn out pretty large I think. better than 400x400 which is the largest I could find it.

Evicerator,

I along with my wife have a small embroidery business. We have a Professional model Brother Embroidery machine as well as the very expensive software to make embroidery designs. I have been working on most of the chapters. Here are a few that I have finished.

These designs are all about 3"x 3" designed primarilly to go on either a sleeve or above the breast pocket like a polo shirt. I also have some designs in larger than 3"x3".

The major cost consideration when making anembroidery design is #of color changes, and # of stitches. Also the actual conversion from picture to design can be expensive. A lot of places will charge anywhere from $30 to $100 just to do the conversion, and then they keep the design.

Here is a picture of my original test of my Crux Design on a game shirt I wear when I play.

gallery_34418_7512_45915.jpg

this was first attempts, the thread bound up at the bottom, causing an issue with the blacks. Since then have been able to do it much cleaner.

here are some logos I have been working on...

gallery_34418_7512_36455.jpg

gallery_34418_7512_13394.jpg

gallery_34418_7512_42908.jpg

gallery_34418_7512_5627.jpg

gallery_34418_7512_8086.jpg

any interest, send me a PM

• 3 months later...

Archived