=][= Librarium Painting Challenge 2013 =][=

I, longfang66 of the Black Templars, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 1 Crusader squad and 1 Land Raider Crusader on or before the 31st of March, 2013. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

Only in death does duty end.

I, Brother Bobert of the Grey Knights subfourm, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least two converted techmarines, nine converted deathcult assassins, a Culexus Assassin, and a Eversor Assassin on or before the 31st of March, 2013. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I have taken my photos for my WIP updates, but, alas, no gallery to host them in. So my update will be text until that's finished, or I have everything complete and ready to go.

Librarian: Completed, based, and matte sprayed. A solid tabletop piece, and for those that haven't worked with the DV minis yet, a very nice, characterful mini.

Addition of a combat squad: Assembled, primed, and ready to start on. Base coat applied to one's armor.

I am editing my vows to the following:

Vow I

I, Sun Reaver of the Blood Angels subforum, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least one unit of Lamenter's Tactical Marines on or before the 31st of March, 2013. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

Vow II

I, Sun Reaver of the Dark Angels subforum, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least one unit of Angel's of Redemption Bike Squad and a tactical squad on or before the 31st of March, 2013. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, Brother Yroc of the Imperial Guard subforum, vow on the honour of my Regiment to paint and present at least one Kill Team consisting of eight Stormtroopers (using Kasrkin models) and one Scout Sentinel on or before the 31st of March, 2013. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

For the record, this modest vow still stands to be a personal best in terms of painting output ever over a span of two and a half months. For the Emperor!

2nd Vow for DA forum - for fun ;)

I, Elmo9141 of the First Legion, Dark Angels, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 1 Chaplain on or before the 31st of March, 2013. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

WIP here

I, Crimson Cartel of the Blood Angels, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 1 Counts as Mephiston, 1 Chaplain, 5 Assault Marines in Angels Sanguine Colors, and 1 Counts as Captain Machiavai,on or before the 31st of March, 2013. I promise to provide at least two

WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I
should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the
Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, Midnight Angel of the Dark Angels, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 1 Nephilim Fighter and 1 Librarian on Bike, in the Angels of Vengeance Colors on or before the 31st of March, 2013.  I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time.  I vow that if I Should fail, i will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

All updates and pictures will be posted in this thread.  http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/270320-midnight-angels-angels-of-vengeance-lpc-threda/

I, Louis of the Dark Angels, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least one unit of 5 Deathwing Knights on or before the 31st of March, 2013. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, Wraithwing, of the Dark Angels, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least one converted Belial, Master of the Deathwing on or before the 31st of March, 2013. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

My WIP thread can be found below and in my sig:

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/index.php?showtopic=261261

Cheers, 

WW

Archived