Queensland

Brother Tyler

• 4 weeks later...

im in brisbane Forest Lake i have round 8k of chaos.

i also have 4 mates in Jindalee and Mount Om that play to. we go to a club at Centenary Tavern (18 and older) on a Sunday at 6ishpm- 10pm to play it up.

mates have ok sized armies to 1 space wolves is around 2k (i think), nids is at 1500-2k, there is also a codexmarines (relictors or some :D like that :)) he has about 8k as well and then there is a Guard player who has round 10k.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

*** Incoming transmission from the Fleet ***

Hello fellow closet geeks :P

Brother Initiate Poita reporting in from Sunny (/flooded) tropical Queensland ;)

Anyway, may War be your only option & may the Emperor guide your hand to victory B)

*** end transmission ***

• 2 weeks later...

Players.

There has been a change of address, the details below are correct. The 40k league is up and running at the Pig and new players are always welcome. Regular games are 1750 points with every third Pig being a 2500 point game.

http://www.blindpiggamesclub.com/

The Blind Pig, first and third Saturday of each Month, February to the end November

Finnish Hall

62 Newnham Road

Mount Gravatt QLD 4122.

9:30am to 4:30pm.

Brisbane.

Edited by Thylacine

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey all....Okay i just moved to Brisbane from tas and i was runing a FB group in tas that really build up the war-gaming comunity so ive done the same for Bris...so any bris people join this group so we can orginize games/tourdements and other fun stuff....hope this dosnt count as advertizing....i get no profit but fun games XD

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_...427930&ap=1

• 5 months later...
*** Incoming transmission from the Fleet ***

Hello fellow closet geeks :(

Brother Initiate Poita reporting in from Sunny (/flooded) tropical Queensland :)

Anyway, may War be your only option & may the Emperor guide your hand to victory ^_^

*** end transmission ***

hey poita (lol ) local mackay initate here aswell.

Im a newb with about 1000-1500pts and other sm armies. Havent played at all really need to be shown the ropes but can never make it too the local monthly games day.

whats your skill or army status like.

Catch lad. PM if keen to go to war lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Currently in Hervey Bay, though planning on moving up to Townsville.

Currently in Hervey Bay, though planning on moving up to Townsville.

There is no time for peace.

No respite.

No forgiveness.

There is only war.

• 2 weeks later...
im in brisbane Forest Lake i have round 8k of chaos.

i also have 4 mates in Jindalee and Mount Om that play to. we go to a club at Centenary Tavern (18 and older) on a Sunday at 6ishpm- 10pm to play it up.

mates have ok sized armies to 1 space wolves is around 2k (i think), nids is at 1500-2k, there is also a codexmarines (relictors or some B) like that :P) he has about 8k as well and then there is a Guard player who has round 10k.

Do these guys still gather on Sundays?

• 2 years later...

I'm in forest lake also...

here is a link to my set up....

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/297293-started-my-space-wolves-home-battle-table/

Im a bit older in my 30's have not really played the game much more of a collector, (space wolves) but am keen to learn and get some games in.

If anyone is keen. 

I do have a wife and Kids so will want to learn a bit about you before meeting up, for obvious reasons.

I have been down to the Mt Gravatt on a few occasions so if you are a regular there we may have meet.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm in forest lake also...

here is a link to my set up....

http://www.bolterand...e-battle-table/

Im a bit older in my 30's have not really played the game much more of a collector, (space wolves) but am keen to learn and get some games in.

If anyone is keen. 

I do have a wife and Kids so will want to learn a bit about you before meeting up, for obvious reasons.

I have been down to the Mt Gravatt on a few occasions so if you are a regular there we may have meet.

• 1 month later...

A good morning to any fellow qld-ers!

some-time reader, first time poster here! Have been in the hobby for waaay too long, mostly a collector/painter but keen to play more ( actually haven't played a game in a few years)

Looking to maybe play some friendly games or just catch up to paint/share ideas!

I'm currently always working on DKK, Blood Ravens, Inquisition, Solar Auxilia, Mechanicum with some titans here and there and just about to start work on some Vraks Renegades!

Edited by imperial_hammer

• 8 months later...