Maybe usesomething like these?

Maybe and thanks for the link. However, I'm not kidding when I say collection is circa two and a half Companies and rising...

Champs looking good, the right arm looks a little low though, just blu tacked for now?

Yup. He's leaning a lot in the picture too. I'm going to try and have it so the shield appears to be at rest.

No WIP this week which in hindsight, means I've been slacking on the hobby front thanks to family stuff. However, I've been spraying all day so...

I've lost motivation with my Stormraven so I've put it to one side for now (but still plan on getting it done this side of May). This means I'm looking at the following order for the next few months:

• Paint the thirteen Marines shown above
  • Paint my Scorpius
  • Make and paint the ten BaC Marines I've already undercoated
  • Paint my Inquisitor
  • Fix/magentise my Knight.

Oh, and a certain kitbash or two for a certain event. Anyone know what I'm talking about? :huh.:

Great solid red, but you know the tail fin is on backwards?

Yep. Didn't notice for almost three years... I've been fine with it for quite a while tbh. Did attempt the freezer trick a while back on the off chance, but as you can see it didn't work this time. It's quite a common mistake...

Nice SR!

So... I have some 'musings'. I know your group, like mine, loves Apocalypse. We've always handled the psychic phase a certain way in 7th edition (the Team rolls for psychic dice and it becomes a shared pool that any of the team players can divvy up among themselves depending on who needs what)... however this year we want to make it easier/faster/streamlined. We were wasting too much time deciding who will do what each turn.

We are thinking this: No rolling, each Player gets "3 psychic dice" (plus their mastery) on their turn. The opposing side (for Deny the Witch) gets "3 psychic dice" per player also, but the dice form a pool that any player can draw from and add to their mastery (in the case of 4 versus 1 team-ups etc).

So far I can't find any flaws... I know early in the game this will likely mean MORE powers being cast than usual - and later in the game it will likely mean MORE Deny the Witch as psykers die off - but that seems acceptable for an Apoc game to me.

Any thoughts? -- How do you guys handle the Psychic Phase?

Nice SR!

So... I have some 'musings'. I know your group, like mine, loves Apocalypse. We've always handled the psychic phase a certain way in 7th edition (the Team rolls for psychic dice and it becomes a shared pool that any of the team players can divvy up among themselves depending on who needs what)... however this year we want to make it easier/faster/streamlined. We were wasting too much time deciding who will do what each turn.

We are thinking this: No rolling, each Player gets "3 psychic dice" (plus their mastery) on their turn. The opposing side (for Deny the Witch) gets "3 psychic dice" per player also, but the dice form a pool that any player can draw from and add to their mastery (in the case of 4 versus 1 team-ups etc).

So far I can't find any flaws... I know early in the game this will likely mean MORE powers being cast than usual - and later in the game it will likely mean MORE Deny the Witch as psykers die off - but that seems acceptable for an Apoc game to me.

Any thoughts? -- How do you guys handle the Psychic Phase?

Sorry for the late reply, I seem to have missed this!

You may recall that I made this a while back and the approach we went with has worked for two (?) games now. We haven't really thought about how to change it yet but that doesn't mean we're against streamlining things. Perhaps if the players generate their own with the D6 roll only (rolled for by the Warmaster) going into a shared pool could work?

• 2 weeks later...

I Jolemai, Reclusiarch of the Blood Angels sub-forum and first of his name, rise to the challenge of The Great Baalite Bake Off and vow to kitbash one Cypher and one Librarian on bike on or before April 3rd, 2017. Success will bring honour to the Blood Angels, whilst failure is not an option...

Long way off from completing mine, but here's some WIPs:

Librarian:

gallery_62972_9848_943738.jpg

Yes, jetbikes are a legal count-as choice for a bike, just like Cataphractii and Tartaros pattern TDA is...

Cypher:

gallery_62972_10721_401043.jpg

The Librarian was originally featured here and I'm re-working him to paint up with my bikes for the ETL. If you read the comments posted after, I need to change the staff arm for something less static. I also need to source two bolters for the front, add some bling and I want to add a spot of green stuff to the skulls to make horns (like on the Librarian markings).

Cypher is in his second incarnation as the first version would have been OOC. Will need to sculpt some robes though :sleep:

I've got loads from the tactical marines kit (the previous one to the latest kit) – you're welcome to some if they'd be useful!

Cheers for the tip, I've got a regular Tactical box lying around. Will report back!

Seems like I forgot to mention it here 0.o but I've got a one-off battle this Friday to help a friend get ready for a tournament. He's running Harlequins and I'm running a Morticon list...

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/330722-blood-angels-skyhammer-1850-tournament-list/?do=findComment&comment=4660061

Place your bets!