Librarium Painting Challenge 2013 & PtR

The Shadow Guard

It's possible that Stobz may have beaten grotsmasha to being the person whose oath was the frist to get the DA forum over everyone else!  Doesn't really matter as...Stobz! What a marvelous piece of work with that contemptor,,,fantasti~!

COmpletion rate 46%...let's keep moving forward!

SG

Late to the party this year, but better late than never! My Deathwing Knight unit as promised:

Undercoated and ready to begin painting

gallery_10904_7349_1558433.jpg

Completed Knights:

gallery_10904_7349_723074.jpg

gallery_10904_7349_2148974.jpg

gallery_10904_7349_1289821.jpg

Well done on the win Brothers!

It's possible that Stobz may have beaten grotsmasha to being the person whose oath was the frist to get the DA forum over everyone else!  Doesn't really matter as...Stobz! What a marvelous piece of work with that contemptor,,,fantasti~!

COmpletion rate 46%...let's keep moving forward!

SG

I'm still incomplete Brother; I need to paint a few bits of highlighting and bling onto him to call him done, after that I may also add weathering etc but that will be 'bonus' painting :)

Cudos to Grot!!!

stobz

Well done Louis! With your completion we are now at par with the total vows pledged by the BAs - one more and we have tabled them! :)

And yes, Stobz is yet to complete. No rush. Keep calm. *turns bolt pistol slowly to his general direction*

Well guys unless a miracle happens and i get over whatever kinda of inner ear infection I have, I may not get the baneblade and tac squad finished. Didn't know this crap could kick my butt so bad and I am sorry I waited to long, but if I get over this by tomorrow or the next day I will get hem done. Back to couch......

*ahem*

With Haranin's completion the DAs are the Champions of LPC-13. We have more completions than the total vows of any other forum! So not only we have two LPCs in a row we have also equalised BAs similar performance!

So since we only compete against ourselves, here's a new task we can set: to beat last year's performance in absolute amount of completions!

Last year the DAs delivered an unprecedented 42 completions! Right now we are at 36... Can we do it? I mean last year we managed this from 50 total participants - this year we have 76(!) AND a new Codex! So let's get cracking! :)

I actually have the DA completion total at 39..... based on this thread....

Gillyfish posted just recently...

farfromsam and Louis have not posted in the PCA LPC thread and therefore cannot beofficially counted.

YOU'VE DONE THE HARD WORK>>>SO NOW FOR LION'S SAKE GO AND POST YOUR COMPLETIONS IN THE PCA's OFFICIAL LPC 2013 THREAD AND BE COUNTED!!!

I actually have the DA completion total at 39..... based on this thread....

Gillyfish posted just recently...

farfromsam and Louis have not posted in the PCA LPC thread and therefore cannot beofficially counted.

YOU'VE DONE THE HARD WORK>>>SO NOW FOR LION'S SAKE GO AND POST YOUR COMPLETIONS IN THE PCA's OFFICIAL LPC 2013 THREAD AND BE COUNTED!!!

I posted an update in the main LPC thread in the PCA forum, hope this was the right place? I'm showing as completed on the first page of the thread

Well done brothers! This is the might of the glorious First! thumbsup.gif

With Melanchior's completion we have now equalised last year's absolute number of completions... Any chance we will beat it? Just one more will do the trick!

Librarium Painting Challenge 2013 Dark Angels Forum Summary

DARK ANGELS - DECISIVE VICTORY

Honourable vows made = 76
Completed vows = 43 (56.6%)

By my count which at tmes appears to defer from the Master of Recruits.... who is always correct!! :)

DECISIVE VICTORY!!!!!!

+ + +  For the Lion, The Legion and The Emperor! + + +

That's fantastic guys - we've beaten last year's result! cool.png Now let's just get as many completions as possible to pump up our completion rate (last year it was 82% ohmy.png )

I'll close the event tomorrow so i'll make sure it's April 1st all around the world!

AND IT'S OVER!

The DAs are champions for the second time in a row (by a huge margin) equalizing the Blood Angels feat and with a much much stronger presence! Congratulations it was a well deserved victory! :tu:

Now in the following days (once I can get hold of this Grand Master of ours :P ) there will be a special badge for LPC-13 Champions!

FOR THE GLORY OF THE FIRST!!!!

Archived