+++E Tenebrae Lux II - Blood Angels Strategium+++

Semper, would it be frowned upon or illegal if I worked on a subsequent vow before I finished my first? Turns out I am going to be participating in a Kill Team tournament in a few weeks and I need to put together a Sternguard unit and an Attack Bike. I'll take all my pictures and such to show my progress, but my Kill Team would technically be painted first. Wanted to run it by you before I get outed for heresy. ;) Thanks!

@ The Harrower: Well as the rules stand you must start work on your vow after you submit it. However as I see your situation, here's what I propose: I'll allow you to alter your current vow to include your Sternguard and attack bike substituting other elements (which you can pledge later as a subsequent vow) in such a way that your revised vow will not exceed in points' value the original one. How about it?

I hope what I said is clear unsure.png

So Blood Angels, a week before the doors close - after the 15th no new entrants will be allowed in... You're doing OK but you must try to increase your particpants or be prepared to hand over a significant advantage to your rivals.

@ The Harrower: Well as the rules stand you must start work on your vow after you submit it. However as I see your situation, here's what I propose: I'll allow you to alter your current vow to include your Sternguard and attack bike substituting other elements (which you can pledge later as a subsequent vow) in such a way that your revised vow will not exceed in points' value the original one. How about it?

I hope what I said is clear unsure.png

Thanks! I think so... I didn't really start on anything yet so I'm good there. Can we amend my vow to be:

I, The Harrower, answer the call of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete 7 Sternguard w/ 1 multi-melta, 1 lascannon, 2 combi-plasma, 1 combi-flamer (210), 1 Attack Bike w/ Heavy Bolter (40), and 1 Stormraven w/ hurricane bolters, searchlight, locator beacon, and extra armour (261) from Codex Blood Angels of total value 511 points on or before August 15th. Success will bring eternal glory to the Sons of Sanguinius and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of Shame until the year-end.

Just a few points off of what it was before...

I think so :) im currently contemplating what though. In my plog ive posted what things ive got available and think I know what il do for my next vow and the one after that :)

I, psycoticspacemarine, answer the call of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete 2 10-man Assault Squad from Codex: Blood Angels of total value of 470 on or before August 15.  Success will bring eternal glory to the Blood Angels and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of Shame until the year-end.

2x Assault Squad

• 10 Marines
  • 2 Melta guns
  • Power fist

Welcome to the ETL psycoticspacemarine, I was beginning to doubt the resolve of the BAs...

As a reminder, Friday is the deadline for new entrants! So make sure you get your vows in by then.

LIST UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

I, teblin, answer the call of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete 32 Death Company including power weapons, a Land Raider Crusader with Multi-melta, five Assault Terminators with Hammer and Shield, and five Vanguard Veterans with jump packs from Codex: Blood Angels of a total value of 1330 points on or before August 15th. Success will bring eternal glory to the BLUHD REHVENS Blood Angels and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of Shame until the year-end.

I must note the large amount of black paint this will require, as I'll be painting everything in DC colours (including the Termies, just because I think DC looks cool). I think I could justify it by saying the Termies and LRC had been assigned to the Death Company temporarily to take part in a pivotal and difficult campaign.

Oh, and quite an important note, can I use non-GW minis? Many of my DC will be using non-GW parts.

@ teblin: Glad to see you joining! :) Good luck!

@ mozley: Regarding the t-hawk please note that as it's an Apoc-only item it won;t be able to compete as such. It should either be counted-as something else (say a lowly Stormraven) or be entered as an out-of-competition item. If you go for the later, your entry will still be recorded here and inspire your brothers, you can post your progress in this post and you'll still be eligible for the Badge of the Artisan (see the Awards section in the main rules). However you will not be able to contrubute its full points to the BA cause.

Ah Fair enough.

I'll commit some units that I've been wanting to paint for awhile now and see how we go.

I mozley answer the call of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete 2 Dreadnoughts with 2 x Twin-Linked Autocannons, A Devastator squad with 4 Missile Launchers, and a Sanginuary Priest with Jump Pack from Codex Blood Angels of total value 445 points on or before August 15th. Success will bring eternal glory to the Angels Sanguine (and by extension the Blood Angels) and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of Shame until the year-end.

Good luck everyone!

Yes sir! that's the spirit! :tu:

If you're in doubt or haven't registered a profile yet, now is the time to dive in! :)

Don't worry, the water is fine. :tu:

I'll chip in a few (just some things I need for 6th ed :p )

I, Baal Dropout, answer the call of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete 2x 6-man Assault Squad (details below) from Codex Blood Angels of total value 391 points on or before August 15th. Success will bring eternal glory to the Blood Angels and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of Shame until the year-end.

First 6-man Assault Squad (no jumppacks)

Seargeant w/ Thunder Hammer & Storm Shield

Plasma Gun

Razorback w/ Lascannon & TL Plasmagun

Second 6-man Assault Squad (no jumppacks)

Seargeant w/ Power Sword & Meltabomb

Plasmagun

Oh yeah! And for any in doubt: less is more! :)

You don't have add entire armies. Look at the HQ section and see what can be done? Or a techmarine? Anything in the codex goes. :)

We need all the help you can give. This is the current participants:

Black Templars 44

Blood Angels 35

Dark Angels 55

Codex Chapters 60

Space Wolves 37

Chaos Legios 42

Vive Imperium 27

Horus Heresy 12

We want YOU for The Emperors work!

Ps: Deadline for completions is 15 of August, but sign-up ends TODAY!

OK gents, the first page is updated with Baal Dropout and mozley's vows! Good luck to both!

LESS THAN 24hrs BEFORE THE DEADLINE - SO MAKE HASTE!!!

There you have it fellow angels! Less then 24 hours, and we are really behind..! If we want to have any chance of winning this, we need more people to join! So rally up, find something to paint, and make your vow! We, the brotherhood, needs you! Yes: You!!! Everything helps..!

I really want to win! :P

Archived