+++E Tenebrae Lux II - Space Wolves Strategium+++

Well, It seems a little project is dawning for me! :lol:

Well done Hrafnkel, your vow is in - and the Wolves start to (timidly) show their teeth...

LIST UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

@ TheLastHuzzah: another veteran returning! Welcome TheLastHuzzah and good luck. I have put a proxy for your vow's point value of 472. Feel free to adjust it when you know the loadouts! biggrin.png

So, 30 participants. That's good. Sort of a tie. Now for every participant from now on, I'm going to paint one SW miniature. Do you think I'm going to make a 10-strong Grey Hunters? Let's see.

Aye, Captain. Begin thy painting of a SW miniature. biggrin.png

I, Hrafnkel, do solemnly vow to uphold the valor that my name imports, answer the call of E Tenebrae Lux II and vow to complete the following:

1 PA WG with a Combi-Plasma

1 pack of 8 Grey Hunters (Omn Pack)

- Plasmagun

- Wolf Standard

from Codex: Space Wolves for a total value of 163 pts on or before August 15th. Failure will mean I will wear the badge of shame for a year onwards and lose my honour in the eyes of Russ and the Allfather.

PS: Apologies for the low point value of the vow, I'm awaiting a shipment of SW products that might be delayed. Anyhoo, Russ himself said it takes great amounts of self-control to be as dangerous as us. As soon as I get the stuff I will update the vow accordingly.

You can always just make a second vow. :P

He's just missed being with us. Semper often sneaks in for a sly half when his dress wearing brothers have their backs turned.

Are we talking about the old Wulfen minis? They'd good to represent power armoured WG Battle Leaders with Mark of Wulfen! Go for it!

no,reaper werewolves,added some sm parts to them.

Next pay check im going to be getting a SM army(from when GW sold armies in a box) and most assuredly a BaneBlade,so after schools done ill vow up those and the SM's i got from DV.It should give the wolves a boost of around 3kish plus.

Are we talking about the old Wulfen minis? They'd good to represent power armoured WG Battle Leaders with Mark of Wulfen! Go for it!

Next pay check im going to be getting a SM army(from when GW sold armies in a box) and most assuredly a BaneBlade,so after schools done ill vow up those and the SM's i got from DV.It should give the wolves a boost of around 3kish plus.

as long as they have even 1 piece of power armour and a bp, chainsword, or bolter, you are fine.

as long as they have even 1 piece of power armour and a bp, chainsword, or bolter, you are fine.

they do, i made them to look like wulfen so i even made some of the armor fit on them.....that was a pain in the butt :P

Well, It seems a little project is dawning for me! :lol:

Well done Hrafnkel, your vow is in - and the Wolves start to (timidly) show their teeth...

There is nothing timid about these wolves. Those that have bared there teeth do so with pride. Those that have yet to show themselves are our brothers in waiting. Letting our advisaries feel a false sense of security before the sneak in for the kill. (I hope)

Well brothers and sisters I think we should have a look through the recent entries on the board and look for people currently working on SW's but not yet pledged to the cause.  A bit of banter may get us a few extra vows.  :D

Hey, I just wanted to check, I have terminators that i'm working on based that I would like to enter for the vow, however they have their first layer of dark grey for the armour. I've still got washing and and drybrushing to go with it and I was wondering if it is a valid entry (as I started the grey base before ETL began) *Just to clarify, it's a light gray prime, dark grey base.*

Hey, I just wanted to check, I have terminators that i'm working on based that I would like to enter for the vow, however they have their first layer of dark grey for the armour. I've still got washing and and drybrushing to go with it and I was wondering if it is a valid entry (as I started the grey base before ETL began) *Just to clarify, it's a light gray prime, dark grey base.*

Take a pic of them as they are and post it up, then Cpt Semper can say yes or no.  Having had a look at what other chapters have been pledging there has been plenty of pledges in a similar state to start off with so I don't personally see it being an issue.  :P

Here's what I have so far. I'm leaving one of the termies out (vow will be for 4) since I already have one decently completed.

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8535/8969987057_d5db79c374.jpg

Here's what I have so far. I'm leaving one of the termies out (vow will be for 4) since I already have one decently completed.

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8535/8969987057_d5db79c374.jpg

Looks absolutely fine to me.  The models are only base coated with their main colour.  :)

All you need to do now is officially make a vow.

I Reede of the Rout answer the call of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete 4 Wolf Guard in Terminator Armour and a Wolf Priest in Power Armour w/ Bolt Pistol for a total of 352 points on or before August 15th. Success will bring eternal glory to the Space Wolves and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of Shame until the year-end.

Good thing SW1 is around, giving accurate info and advice, when my catalepsean node gives way... :D

Welcome to ETL Reede - good luck with your vow!

Now remember - it's only a week left to the deadline for new recruits! You've done well breaking the 30 participant benchmark but be advised: on June 15th the doors close to new participants! So mobilise while you still have the chance - do you want to allow your rivals numerical superiority?

Fellow wolves this shall be my first vow but not my last!

I Sohail287 answer the call of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete 30 GH with x3 meltas and x3 plasma pistols 1 wolf priest and 15 long fangs 7 missle launchers 3 plasma cannons 2 last cannons by August 15th.

WG 510 WP 100 LF 405 = 1015 points.

@ Sohail187: Another brave Wolf Lord steps forward! A hefty points contribution too! Good luck!

So, 33 participants so far... Will you make them 40 by next Friday? Am I to paint a 10-strong squad? :D

Fellow wolves this shall be my first vow but not my last!

I Sohail287 answer the call of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete 30 GH with x3 meltas and x3 plasma pistols 1 wolf priest and 15 long fangs 7 missle launchers 3 plasma cannons 2 last cannons by August 15th.

WG 510 WP 100 LF 405 = 1015 points.

Well met brother.

Hmmm ... Who's next on the list for recruitment.  :D

So I checked and my vow does belong here, so here goes. I can't believe I'm doing this when counting these points was the first time ive even looked at my army in over a month :P

I Captain Cirrius answer the call of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete 1 (counts-as) Wolf Priest, 1 (counts-as) Squad of Grey Hunters and 1 (counts-as) Squad of Long Fangs from Codex: Space Wolves of total value 560 pts on or before August 15th. Success will bring eternal glory to Captian Amyntas and the Sons of Retribution (counts-as Space Wolves because...come on SW rule!) and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of Shame until the year-end.

Archived