+++E Tenebrae Lux II - Sisters of Battle Strategium+++

Ahh, we are letting our side down. We really need to get some completions out there and soon.

I have some more of the paints I need now so I should finish soon.

We can still do this guys.

Edit: Finished my first Seraphim now: http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/275559-order-of-the-crimson-lagoon-etl2-wip-thread/?p=3406176

Amazing work on the Reaver, but where are the Sisterhood's vows? Even the Guard have mobilised to some completions and we've not got that long left. In the Guard section we've declared our intent to reach 100% completion since we know we can't compete with the bigger forums on numbers, maybe the Sister vows can do something similar for motivation?

It's not motivation I'm lacking, it's time! Stupid rl keeps getting in the way, and I've literally been painting and modelling in every free moment I get :p

At least even if I fail, I'm gonna have tons of nicely painted Sisters at last.

I have actually finished my vow, (2 days ago in fact) it is just my damn camera isn't working so I haven't been able to get any pictures. I should be able to get my hands on one either later today or tomorrow.

But yeah, I know it is a bit late, but it is coming. :)

Well done niko! The Sister's first completion right? :D

Indeed, we have just over a month left but I feel my second vow chances slipping away :( My plans for it are pretty modest (decidedly so compared to some vows...) so the flame of hope still burns in the darkness.

Right Nikolai, as a token of good faith i'm marking your vow complete (with pics pending). When you do take the pics please edit them in the post above since I have already linked it in the first page link... ;)

• 4 weeks later...

Archived