+++ Call of Chaos VI +++

Captain Semper

I Bungicats answer the Call of Chaos and vow to complete 1 unit of Gal Vorbak (possessed) and 1 unit of Anointed (terminators) (before January 15th 2014. I promise to update my project at least three times per unit pledged or face the wrath of the Dark Gods! If I do this successfully I will receive the Mark of Dark Glory and continue on the path to ruin. If I fail I’ll wear the Mark of the Lost and I expect no mercy on my soul!

I Jimi, answer the Call of Chaos and vow to complete One Squad of Plague Angels, Two Obliterators and Three Nurgle Bikers before January 15th 2014. I promise to update my project at least three times per unit pledged or face the wrath of the Dark Gods! If I do this successfully I will receive the Mark of Dark Glory and continue on the path to ruin. If I fail I’ll wear the Mark of the Lost and I expect no mercy on my soul

I Jimi, answer the Call of Chaos and vow to complete One Squad of Plague Angels, Two Obliterators and Three Nurgle Bikers before January 15th 2014. I promise to update my project at least three times per unit pledged or face the wrath of the Dark Gods! If I do this successfully I will receive the Mark of Dark Glory and continue on the path to ruin. If I fail I’ll wear the Mark of the Lost and I expect no mercy on my soul

Welcome to the B+C Jimi! Jumping right into a painting competition is a great way to start, especially when pledging for CHAOS!

I notsoevil, answer the Call of Chaos and vow to complete 2 Soul Grinders of Nurgle, 20 Plaguebearers, 2 Heralds of Nurgle before January 15th 2014. I promise to update my project at least three times per unit pledged or face the wrath of the Dark Gods! If I do this successfully I will receive the Mark of Dark Glory and continue on the path to ruin. If I fail I’ll wear the Mark of the Lost and I expect no mercy on my soul.

As this is an extension of my Host of Worms that I haven't updated since the B&C forums asploded months ago and drove me away. However, time to fire them back up.

Updates for my vows can now be found in my thread 'leinmann's Call of Chaos IV Thread', link also in my sig. and one just here too:

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/282005-leinmanns-call-of-chaos-vi-thread/

i'll be posting all of my updates in there although i'll notify you guys here a and when i do. 

Do we have to post our updates in this thread? or can we just post them in our plogs, as long as we post a link here?

Hope this help out

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/280738-call-of-chaos-vi/?p=3495534

Alright, loads of stuff vowed so far - hopefully even more will follow... The Dark Gods thirst for the souls of mortals!

@ Noctus: Well, I cannot follow everyone's blog so you have to post here, either the picture itself or a link to it from your blog. In case I miss something let me know and I'll fix it.

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

IP

I, Skoll Mooneater, answer the Call of Chaos and vow to complete a six-strong Marine unit of the Flawless Host and a six-strong slaaneshi possessed unit before January 15th 2014. I promise to update my project at least three times per unit pledged or face the wrath of the Dark Gods! If I do this successfully I will receive the Mark of Dark Glory and continue on the path to ruin. If I fail I’ll wear the Mark of the Lost and I expect no mercy on my soul!

Screamers update 1

gallery_3059_8948_134797.jpg

Pink Horrors update 1

gallery_3059_8948_471452.jpg

Herald update 1

gallery_3059_8948_640197.jpg

I will say after the first few models have been touched by paint (next update later this week after everyone gets purply) I hate the look of the official Pink Horror color I bought from GW. So my horrors look like they will be more purplish horrors.

@ Ferrus Manus: UnfortunatelyI cannot follow all the individual project logs. I will only follow this thread consistently so you have to alert me here. This can either the picture itself or a link to your project thread.

OK guys - that's great! The updates are coming in  -and so are new participants! Remeber you can join at any point during the event, just make sure you have adequate time for your projects to complete. ;)

Updated to this point!

I Alan of Dubovac regent of Karlovac who goes by nickname nhaunter on this forum, answer the Call of Chaos and vow to complete 

1. One papercraft count as Heldrake of the VIII legion

2. One unit of count as Plague marines of the VIII legion with rhino

3. One unit of count as Noise marines of the VIII legion with rhino

4. Khârn the betrayer conversion

5. Khorne marked squad of the VIII legion with rhino,

before January 15th 2014. I promise to
update my project at least three times per unit pledged or face the
wrath of the Dark Gods! If I do this successfully I will receive the
Mark of Dark Glory and continue on the path to ruin. If I fail I’ll wear
the Mark of the Lost and I expect no mercy on my soul!

Archived