+++ Call of Chaos VI +++

Captain Semper

After so long, I've finally got some progress to report! happy.png

Reavers, Assemble!

I did intend on spraying them today, but I've got the absolute Mother of all headaches. Paint fumes on top of that is the last thing I need! laugh.png

Water, food and painkillers. Not too much visual stimulus either and it should calm down enough to get spraying msn-wink.gif

I haven't had anything to eat yet today (it's 15.41 GMT, so I should do I suppose laugh.png ) I rarely use painkillers unless I'm desperate, but I'm might take one in a bit.

I do have the Cultist units to assemble, so today won't be wasted msn-wink.gif The spraying can wait until Wednesday happy.png

@Aquilanus, Get some painkillers, one wont hurt, drink plenty of water etc etc etc, m not your mother but I AM always right :D

More stuff updated. http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/284092-slaanesh-renegade-warband/

A lot of progress here guys, well done!

@ SlaveToDarkness: A new Chaos Champion in the making -hahaha!!! Good job there mate, using ornage is indeed a great idea and a big departure form exisitng norms for Emperor's Children. Keep it up - that Greater Daemon looks supercool!

@ Ammonius: Your project is really coming along very well! Your Titan looks awesome so far - the dead/undead Techmarine is really spot on! :D I'm so excited about this!

@ steve shields: Berzerkes look promising there! But I really can'twait for the Titan! and yes DO NOT RUSH IT! :P

@ 200plus: Welcome to Call of Chaos VI! Your're in and your entries are updated! Good luck!

@ Deadman Wade: Some crazy psycho's there! Keep it up!

@ Acquilanus: Well, it was about time! :P Looks good - let's this develop! And don't forget the Cultists!

Updated to this point!

Part 1 for both my Warpsmith & Dreadnought

WIP area of the fourms

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/242006-iron-warriors-5th-grand-company-re-born-army-log/page-11?do=findComment&comment=3542957

Chaos area of the fourms

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/242456-iron-warriors-5th-grand-company-army-log/page-11?do=findComment&comment=3542958

Should have the warpsmith painted tomorrow & get the second update on him tomorrow night.

IP

I Nurglez answer the Call of Chaos and vow to complete 1 Daemon prince of tzeentch and 1 herald of nurgle before January 15th 2014. I promise to update my project at least three times per unit pledged or face the wrath of the Dark Gods! If I do this successfully I will receive the Mark of Dark Glory and continue on the path to ruin. If I fail I’ll wear the Mark of the Lost and I expect no mercy on my soul!

I'm pledging again. I so rarely paint and this has helped (as well as your models Forte, while I have little chance of ever getting to your skill, I can at least get mine table top standard :D ).

@Nurglez. You flatter me. You know you lot keep me going and make me want to improve. Just wish I was gaming too but I'll have to settle for improving my painting.

Look forward to seeing a grotty, filthy, Nurgle filled herald. And go for it on the Daemon Prince. No such thing as too much colour for Tzeentch.

@ TheDevourer: Good progress there mate - those hounds come along very nicely! (for skinless, low inteligence deamons that is)! :P 

@ IP: if the shield is anything to go by (which it is, given your track record) I'm holding my breath for this Warpsmith. And Dreadnought. And everything else you care to throw our way! :D

@ Dragonlover: Good to see progress there. Those autocannons look sweet...

@ Forte: I will never get tired of saying it: This it top notch work! Vibrant colors, ostantacious ornamentation (marble on wepons? :o) and your skill makes for some memorable results!

@ nurglez: You have already pledged an oath here. Do you want me to change it for the new one?

Updated to this point!

If we keep up with the praise soon Forte will have an ego as big as Fulgrims :')

Any chance of changing my pledge and swapping the Daemonettes for a Dread? The amount of detail thats messed upon these minis coz of someone painting with what I think is a wallpaper roller is annoying the crap outta me, I was ready to chuck them in the bin last nght, I really hate buying off Ebay sometmes... -.-

I DeRome90 answer the Call of Chaos and vow to complete 1 Warsmith (Chaos Lord) and 1 Squad of 5 Iron Immortals (Plague Marines) before January 15th 2014. I Promise to update my project at least three times per unit pledged or face the warth of the Dark Gods! If I do this successfully I Will receive the Mark of Dark Glory
and continue on the path to ruin. If I fail I’ll wear the Mark of Lost and I expect no mercy on my soul!.

Great updates guys!

@ nurglez: That's great. I have updated your pledge accordingly. Good luck - the Chaos Gods are not known for their mercy!

@ TheDevourer: Those Fleshhounds came out quite well, no? I like the red on your painting area that looks like blood - make the hounds look real!

@ IP : You sure paint fast! :o  Your Warpsmith rocks btw!

@ -Max- : That dread is really awesome - I especially like the work on the white helmet / head. Very smooth and a great contrast. Generally I like the use of white - a color not readily associated with Chaos! Well done.

@ DeRome90: Welcome to the Call of Chaos VI! You got until Jan 15th to complete so good luck to you!

Now, with the addition of DeRome90 we have 60 particpants! I think Slaanesh will be satisfied: 60 particpants in the 6th Call of Chaos! This truly is Slaanesh year! :D

Updated to this point!

Funny that I finished painting the Kakophoni last night on the 11/12/13 seen as that's a multiple of Slaanesh's divine number. Pics later. Now to start cutting up bits for my Lord/ Praetor.

Great updates guys!

@ IP : You sure paint fast! ohmy.png Your Warpsmith rocks btw!

Longest part was waiting two hours for the wash to dry, even when I had the model near a heater for a bit to help speed up sick.gif

Should have the Warpsmith finish during the weekend with the Power Axe & a few other bit of detail. As well as convert Xarl for First Claw & get there Rhino all ready for next week :D

IP

Archived