Showcases

Brother Tyler

• 3 years later...

Is it okay for us to start new Showcases?

I'm currently building my first Razorback and am keen to see how others have done theirs (where they put this bit and that stowage, conversions, etc) so thought about a Razorback/Rhino showcase.

• 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I’ve just started a ‘post your homages’ showcase. I.e. people put their mini next to the piece of 40k artwork that inspired it.

Then almost immediately after saw this thread here. Could this be an official showcase? I think it’s something poeople here would enjoy. IMO.

• 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 years later...

Nope, you don't need to seek permission - but you'll need to contact Brother Tyler to get it added to above list.  Or, if you see one that isn't on the list (or is misnamed on the list), contact Brother Tyler and let him know - as you said, it can get dusty. :biggrin:

• 1 year later...

Members don't need to get permission to create new showcase topics, but they should ensure that there isn't already an existing showcase.

The mods/admins will update the index in the first post as needed. If you know of a showcase that isn't listed above, including a showcase in another of the (sub-)forums, please REPORT that showcase with a note to propose adding it to the list of showcases.