+++E Tenebrae Lux III - Blood Angels Strategium+++

Captain Semper

FINALLY the cast is off my hand! My first vow was completed a while ago and here is my second vow. As I have been delayed due to injury I think this vow is rather appropriate:

I, A Son of Sanguinius answer the call of E Tenebrae Lux and vow to complete 2 squads of 2 each Sanguinary Priests for a total of 4 Priests. Each will also include a jump pack for a total points cost of 300 points on or before August first. Success will bring eternal glory to the Blood Angels, and failure will doom me to bear the badge of shame until year end (again).

@ GrunTeufel: This is outstanding work mate! Seriously, your style and technique is suprerb! Well done! Now if you want to continue all you have to do is make another vow along the lines of the previous one and I'll record it in the first page. However note that if you fail to complete your second(or any subsequent) vow then all your previous ones are nullified and count for nothing. So be extra confident when you up the stakes! msn-wink.gif

Next time I'm in Instabul I may drop by and see those up close! biggrin.png

@ A Son of Sanguinius: Your vow is in - good luck!

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

@ GrunTeufel: This is outstanding work mate! Seriously, your style and technique is suprerb! Well done! Now if you want to continue all you have to do is make another vow along the lines of the previous one and I'll record it in the first page. However note that if you fail to complete your second(or any subsequent) vow then all your previous ones are nullified and count for nothing. So be extra confident when you up the stakes! msn-wink.gif

Next time I'm in Instabul I may drop by and see those up close! biggrin.png

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

You are welcome to drop by anytime man. laugh.png

I, Shaezus, answer the call of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to paint 6 death company, a land raider redeemer with multimelta and a death company dreadnought, for a total of 595 points, before 1st August. Success will bring glory to the Sons of Sanguinius and failure will doom me to wear the badge of shame until the year's end.

Photos to come soon as I'm still waiting for the goods to arrive :)

Unfortunately Shaezus the doors of ETL have closed to new entrants on June 1st...

HOWEVER

The ETL is all about offering motivation to the frater and I'm not about to deny anybody that. As such let me recommend the following:

You may enter your vow as an "out-of-competition" entry. That means that you will be more than welcome to play along, post your progress and your completed vows in the ETL threads, use the ETL deadlines and be awarded the Custos Fidei if you complete all your vows by August 1st (or the Primus Inter Pares if BAs win). The only catch is, your points will not be counted towards the total of the BA faction...

I will add your vow as an out-of-competition entry in the first page and I will record your progress as you post it.

We want to see your work! thumbsup.gif

Ok, finally reporting in.  Had some non hobby stuff eating into my time/motivation how ever I have finished my first vow.  Pics as always

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/256750-mercs-madness/page-6?do=findComment&comment=3723229

Second Vow:

I Xmercx answer the call of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete [1 Librarian w/ Jump Pack and Combi-plasma ] for the Nova Angels  [successor Chapter of the Blood Angels ] of total value [135 pts] on or before August 1st. Success will bring eternal glory to [All the Sons of Sanguinius] and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of Shame until the year-end.

Pre pic already up in the above link.

@ Shaezus: I have added you in the out-of-competition list. Once you have an accurate estimate of your vow, edit your original post accordingly and off you go! :)

@ xmercx: Good that you're back and with a completion and a new vow nonetheless! ORANGE ATTACK! :lol:

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

I Mandaloriano answer the call of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete a Reclusiarch with Jump Pack and Hand Flamer (165 pts), a Captain with Terminator Armor (140 Pts), a Castellan Zargo (count as Dante) (225 Pts), a Techmarine with a Servo Harness and Thunder Hammer (105 Pts), a Ten marines Assault Squad with two Melta-gun, sgt. with Thunder Hammer (240 Pts), from the Blood Angel Codex of total value 875 pts on or before August 1st. Success will bring eternal glory to Sanguinius and the Angels Encarmine and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of Shame until the year-end.

Tomorrow I will upload the pics in my Angels Encarmine WIP thread.

That's my first vow completed. Thanks to everyone who viewed and commented.

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/290729-angels-encarmine-4th-company/?p=3725410

Edited with 2nd vow.

I Brother Dallo answer the call of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete a 5 man scout squad, with meltabombs and powersword, and a Reclusiarch with powerfist and jump pack from Codex Blood Angels of total value 265 points on or before August 1st. Success will bring eternal glory to the Angels Encarmine and the sons of Sanguinius and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of Shame till the year-end.

@ Shaezus: I have added you in the out-of-competition list. Once you have an accurate estimate of your vow, edit your original post accordingly and off you go :)

Done. Cheers :)

Archived