+++E Tenebrae Lux III - Blood Angels Strategium+++

Captain Semper

second vow:

I, bushman101, answer the call of E Tenebrae Lux and vow to complete:

Sternguard (8 man unit, pow fist, 7 combi-weapons)

from codex Blood Angels of total value 260 points on or before Aug 1st.

Success brings eternal glory, failure brings eternal shame

Second vow has been completed:

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/256750-mercs-madness/page-6?do=findComment&comment=3732610

Third Vow:

I Xmercx answer the call of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete [A Vengeance Weapon Battery w/ additional weapon battery and both w/ battle cannons ] for the Nova Angels  [successor Chapter of the Blood Angels ] of total value [170 pts] on or before August 1st. Success will bring eternal glory to [All the Sons of Sanguinius] and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of Shame until the year-end.

see above link for pre pic (last one in my last post)

Second Vow

I Corvus_Danseur answer the call of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete a Death Company Dreadnaught with heavy flamer, melta and magna grapple for 150 points on or before August 1st. Success will bring eternal glory to [All the Sons of Sanguinius] and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of Shame until the year-end.

gallery_75178_9041_47389.jpg

Sorry I can't do more. Lots of fieldwork coming up before August 1st. Hoping to get this bad-boy done before end of the week.

/Salute

Congrats to Corvus and xmercx for the completions AND the revowing! Good luck with your second vows brothers...

@ Shaezus: An easy way to do it is to create an album in the Gallery here at B&C. Click on Galleries and follow the instructions.

Alternatively, you can upload your picks in photobucket or equivalent and then link them in you post by copy/pasting the link in the field provided when you click the "image" button from your toll bar on the top of the B&C editor (it's the rectangular blue-ish button).

In either case if you get any problems PM me! smile.png

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Well done Mandaloriano! Your completion is registered and I look forward for your follow-up!

It appears that the BAs are really in good form as of late! Keep it up guys - momentum is important!

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Fourth Vow:

I Mandaloriano answer the call of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete a Librarian with Terminator Armour and Stormbolter (130 Pts) and a five marines Death Company Squad with two Power Fist (150 Pts), from the Blood Angel Codex of total value 280 pts on or before August 1st. Success will bring eternal glory to Sanguinius and the Angels Encarmine and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of Shame until the year-end.

Pics in my Wip Thread!!!!!

I have completed my Third Vow StormRaven with Assault cannon, multi metal and hurricane bolters ( https://imgur.com/a/I6cin#11 ) 4 pictures. I have Two tournaments i'd like to go to this month and this is really pushing me to get my army painted. I'm working on getting stuff together for another vow shortly. 

* i should add its fully magnetized can change out the melta, assault cannon, and side sponsons!  

Sorry for not updating sooner. I know I did a big vow, and I am a bit behind the 8 ball, but I think I will pull it out. Knight just needs its base done, Sternguards just need their weapons painted, Vindi just needs its extras, Reclusiarchs just need their jump packs and weapons, Captains are little less done than that but main stuff is done, Sanguinary priests are still in rough shape, drop pod will be done tomorrow, probably along with knight, vindi and sternguards. Here's hoping at least. So what is done then? I have finished the terminator chaplain, all ten terminators, and the Sanguinary guard. Unfortunately I have been bouncing between minis a lot rather than finishing one set and moving on. Ohh, pics. My phone's camera sucks as an FYI. Normally my painting is attrocious, but the bone on the chaplain looks awsome in person with a lot of depth, on camera it looks washed out and a single color. Anyways, the pics, hopefully more soon with more finished stuff. The pics almost make some of them look like they have an orange tinge, they do not have that in person.

Assault Terminators and SG

gallery_57222_9535_183178.jpg

Alternate view, can't decide which is a worse angle actually...

gallery_57222_9535_934932.jpg

Chaplain and terminators

gallery_57222_9535_661767.jpg

Alternate view

gallery_57222_9535_459559.jpg

Knight, never posted a before picture for this guy so here it is, assembled as far as possible to still allow painting

gallery_57222_9535_51869.jpg

Okay, got a bit more done, hopefully sternguard will be done by late Wednesday. Anyways, knight is up first followed by my last three chaplains on the list. Added some more modern bits just so the model creep is not so terrible. Fully magnetized, went so far as to magnetize the wrist on one of them. BTW, if you are thinking of getting umbra ferox patern bolters from Forge World for your sternguards I can say they look amazing. Making them actually fit in the hands of GW minis however is a collosal pain in the $%@. They would have been done weeks ago if I did not keep having to reatach them and at this point I think the green stuff and liquid green stuff may be causing more harm than good. Ohh, pics.

This is the Kroftviticus, named after a friend who passed. Told him I would gank the name for a dreadnaught, never got around to it and a knight seems more appropriate. I went for colors similar to BA since that is all he will fight next to, but not something that is straight BA. All the conduits inside the armor are painted, power cables in different colors, lost track of how many different colors of paint went on this guy. Shield heraldry it not on right now because frankly it is beyond my ability to make that work so I am going to ahve to kidnap a friend who does tatoos to make it happen, but he is table top ready right now. Ohh, if you have not yet and you want to keep it seperate for painting, as a heads up the shin plates come off at like the drop of a hat due to their design and I have fixed that face plate and shield like five times already and he has only seen one battle. Luckily the machine face is painted under there, so no lose of cool.

gallery_57222_9535_1722508.jpg

And Chaplains, first broken down toindividual magnetized pieces

gallery_57222_9535_1470028.jpg

And ready to go

gallery_57222_9535_335419.jpg

Once again, sorry about picture quality, sometimes it does well, most times not so much.

@ Psychodough: congratulations - your completion is registered!

@ tabgoi: A lot of progress there brother! It seems to me you'll make on time! Keep going!

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Archived