+++E Tenebrae Lux III - Space Wolves Strategium+++

Captain Semper

I, Wolf Lord Kieran, answer the call of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete:

Logan Grimnar 275

Ragnar Blackmane 240

Ulrik the Slayer 180

Wolf Lord with Runic Armor, Frost Axe, Storm Shield, Wolf Tail Talisman, Wolf Tooth Necklance 195

Wolf Guard Battle Leader in TDA, Frost Axe, Wolf Tooth Necklace, Wolf Tail Talisman 135

Wolf Priest with Runic Armor, Plasma Pistol, Runic Armor, Wolf Tail Talisman, Wolf Tooth Necklace 150

Wolf Guard x 10, Storm Shield x 10, Thunder Hammers x 10 930

Wolf Guard Terminators x 10  
Assault Cannon+Chain Fist
Heavy Flamer+Wolf CLaw
Wolf Claw+Storm Bolter x2
Combi-Plasma+Chain Fist
Combi-Flamer+Wolf Claw
Combi Plasma+Chain Fist
Combi-Flamer+Power Fist x2
Combi-Melta+Wolf Claw

Power Sword+Assault Cannon
Heavy Flamer+Wolf Claw
Power Fist+Storm Bolter x3
Wolf Claw+Storm Bolter x2
Chain Fist+Storm Bolter x2
Thunder Hammer+Storm Shield

Power Sword+Assault Cannon
Power Fist+Heavy Flamer
Power Sword+Storm Bolterx2
Wolf Claw+Wolf Claw
Wolf Claw+Storm Shield
Wolf Claw+Power Fist
Thunder Hammer+Wolf Claw
Thunder Hammer+Storm Shield
Power Fist+Storm Bolter

Wolf Claw+Assault Cannon
Wolf Claw+Heavy Flamer
Thunder Hammer+Storm Bolter
Wolf Claw+Combi-Flamer
Chain Fist+Combi-Meltax3
Wolf Claw+Combi-Melta
CHain Fist+Storm Bolter
Wolf Claw+Storm Shield

Razorback with Assault Cannon 75

Razorback with Assault Cannon 75

Land Raider Redeemer with Multi Melta 250

from Codex Space Wolves of total value 4450pts on or before August 1st. Success will bring eternal glory to the Aett and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of Shame until the year-end.

This is my first vow. Upon completion, I hope to vow again.

WLK

Nothing more impressive like watching the Wolves mobilise!

Congrats guys, both your participants' numbers and your vowed points are building steadily up!

With veterans and new comers alike, led by WLK your Champion of Old, there is a lot of promise here.

Great to see veterans of previous ETLs and newcomers too!

@ Arez: Are you sure you're not a Grey Hunter yet? You look more like Wolf guard to me! biggrin.png

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

I, PupLord of Krom's Merry Fellows, answer the call of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete a Wolf Priest in TDA and a Wolf Priest in RA of total value of 240 on or before August 1st. Success will bring eternal glory to Vlka Fenryka and Russ and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of Shame until the year-end.

Additionally in order to make myself finish the task for once, I call for my peers to come up with a suitable penance vow should I fail to keep my oath (again).

WIP to begin with.

gallery_51905_9558_14027.jpg

Nothing more impressive like watching the Wolves mobilise!

Congrats guys, both your participants' numbers and your vowed points are building steadily up!

With veterans and new comers alike, led by WLK your Champion of Old, there is a lot of promise here.

Great to see veterans of previous ETLs and newcomers too!

@ Arez: Are you sure you're not a Grey Hunter yet? You look more like Wolf guard to me! biggrin.png

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

What you on about Semper?

They used to call you Greenhorn and a Blood Claw if I recall... msn-wink.gif

I'll most likely never leave the claws,and why do you think i would be a Hunter or Guard?

Hyá Brothers,

in the best spirits of my Legion I took my vow head-on, but maybe I was a little too fastwhistlingW.gif .

The first pic of my trike that I didn't delete by accident, has it spotted with the first layer of metal on it.

So my dear Cpt. Semper, the question is, is it still legal or not?

Have a look:

P1050162

P1050160

I'm fairly confident my Crusader matches all restrictions:

P1050219

P1050220

Please be so kind and provide me with your judgement.

I Reede answer the call of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete the below units from codex space wolves (and valid Space Wolves Units) on or before August 1st. Success will bring eternal glory to the Vylka Fenryka and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of Shame until the year-end

ETL 2014 Progress Log

Vow 1 - 220 Points
Space Wolves Contemptor Dreadnought
Dreadnought Close Combat Weapon w/ Heavy Flamer
Chainfist w/ Heavy Flamer

Ok I'm in. First vow,

I Mactire of the Vlka Fenryka answer the call of E Tenebrae Lux and vow to complete 2 Wolf Guard packs and a Rhino transport from Codex Space Wolves of total value 850 pts on or before August 1st. Success will bring eternal glory to the Sixth Legion and failure will doom me to bear the badge of shame until the year end.

Points breakdown

Pack 1

10 x WG-----180PTS

2 x TDA------30PTS

(TDA) 2 x S/Shields----30pts 

1 x A/Cannon--------30pts

1 x H/Flamer----------5pts

275pts

(PA) 8 x S/Shields---------200pts          (Storm Shields are the FW boarding ones)

2 x T/Hammer--------50pts                             

1 x F/Axe---------------20pts

1 x P/Fist---------------20pts

1 x W/Claw-------------15pts

1 x P/Pistol-------------10pts

1 x C/Flamer----------5pts

1 x C/Melta------------5pts

600pts

Pack 2

4 x WG---------------72pts

3 x TDA--------------45pts

1 x F/Axe-------------10pts

1 x T/W/Claws-------15pts

1 x P/Fist & /Hammer------25pts

(PA)1 x S/Shield----------25pts           (Storm Shield is the FW boarding one)

(PA)1 x S/Bolter------------3pts

(PA)1 x M/Bombs----------5pts

200pts

Rhino--------35pts

D/Blade-------5pts

H/K/Missile---10pts

50pts

Excellent, more recruits coming in - both seasoned veterans of the ETL - knowing full well what lies ahead! 

Good luck everybody!

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

I Fytharin answer the call of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete the below units from codex space wolves (and valid Space Wolves Units) on or before August 1st. Success will bring eternal glory to the Vylka Fenryka and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of Shame until the year-end.

Njal Stormcaller Terminator Armor 270pts

2003 Games Day Rune Priest, Wolftooth Necklace, Wolf Tail Talisman Runic Armor 165pts

Rune Priest Wolftooth Necklace, Wolf Tail Talisman, Runic Armor 200pts

Wolf Lord on TWC combi flarmer, Wolf claw, runic armor 195pts

Total 830ts

You're in Fyth - good luck! :)

For the Master of Runes  - you need to make an effort to represent it on the mini! Make him suitably impressive - since we're playing wysiwyg I want to see a Master of the Runes! If you can't do this let me know and I'll lower the value of your vow to 730... But come to think of it the MoR upgrade is only 50pts - why do you want to lower the vow by 100pts? 

Because I have 2 RP's capable of having it 50x2. :) As I look at the game day mini though I don't think I can make him look suitably 'Runified' so 780pts will be my vow. I'll update my pledge.

I Fytharin answer the call of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete the below units from codex space wolves (and valid Space Wolves Units) on or before August 1st. Success will bring eternal glory to the Vylka Fenryka and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of Shame until the year-end.

Njal Stormcaller Terminator Armor 270pts

2003 Games Day Rune Priest, Wolftooth Necklace, Wolf Tail Talisman 115pts

Rune Priest Wolftooth Necklace, Wolf Tail Talisman, Runic Armor 200pts

Wolf Lord on TWC combi flarmer, Wolf claw, runic armor 195pts

Total 780ts

These guys will also do well in supporting The Fang in the Titanus Belli effort, that is running concurrently with the ETL.  Your Games Day Rune Priest is definitely in Runic Armour, too, right?  nudge, nudge. 

I Viddar answer the call of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete the below units on or before August 1st.

I'll edit in pictures tomorrow morning after work but the point break down is.....

Njal in terminator armor    270

wolf guard battle leader in terminator armor with a powerfist, and storm bolter    120

5 long fangs 2 with lascannons, 2 with heavy bolters, and a pack leader      135

525 total.

SAM 0224

First part of vow Njal and my WGBL, I need to find some heavy bolter parts for my long fangs then I'll post them.

I MaveriK, warrior of The Rout answer the call of E TENEBRAE LUX III and vow to complete the following:

Semper, "The hooded wolf" counts as Cypher 190pts (Named after Captain Semper, an honorary Wolf Brother who frequents and participates here at the Fang). Fith Godsmote (version2) counts as Arjac Rockfist 188pts. 5 Grey Hunters in MKIII Iron Armour 75pts, on or before August 1st.

Total Points: 453pts

I MaveriK, warrior of The Rout answer the call of E TENEBRAE LUX III and vow to complete the following:

Semper, "The hooded wolf" counts as Cypher 190pts (Named after Captain Semper, an honorary Wolf Brother who frequents and participates here at the Fang). Fith Godsmote (version2) counts as Arjac Rockfist 170pts. 5 Grey Hunters in MKIII Iron Armour 75pts, on or before August 1st.

Total Points: 435pts

Thats not Codex:Space Wolf legal

:P :D teehee.gif

I am of course jesting Mav

Semper, "The hooded wolf" counts as Cypher 190pts (Named after Captain Semper, an honorary Wolf Brother who frequents and participates here at the Fang). Fith Godsmote (version2) counts as Arjac Rockfist 170pts. 5 Grey Hunters in MKIII Iron Armour 75pts, on or before August 1st.

Total Points: 435pts

Arjac is 188pts to MaveriK. every little bit helps.

ninja'd by Wolf Lord Kieran ;)

Archived