+++E Tenebrae Lux III - Realm of Chaos Strategium+++

Sweet, I was wondering if it was gonna be us or the HH lot in second. We need to drag Steve out of the maze of numbers he's presumably got trapped in pointing his vow up.

Dragonlover

I, Sith'ari, answer the call of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete from Codex: Chaos Space Marines, 8 Raptors (champ with combi flamer, lightning claw & meltabombs, 2x flamers), 1 lord (mark of Khorne, jump pack, axe of blind fury, aura of dark glory), 1 forge fiend (1 ectoplasma head), 10 noise marines (8 sonic blasters, 1 blastmaster) & 5 havocs (4x missile launchers) for a total of 905pts on or before August 1st. Success will bring eternal glory to The warmaster & the Black legion and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of Shame until the year-end.

For glory and the gods, forward to Terra brothers!

Is there a deadline to join in, or can I do it at any point?

You've got until June 1st at 17.00 GMT (UK time) to post your first vow smile.png The Competition started earlier today and ends August the 1st at 17.00 GMT

Sweet, I was wondering if it was gonna be us or the HH lot in second. We need to drag Steve out of the maze of numbers he's presumably got trapped in pointing his vow up.

Dragonlover

Second?  Second?  Brother with that thinking we will get last!  We, chaos, are getting first this year.  No excuses, we are winning this. 

I forward that! No excuses or you will all be flayed. Now get painting tongue.png.

Flayed you say..is that a promise?

...will there be blood for a certain blood god? Followed by, maybe, a skull for the skull throne?

I forward that! No excuses or you will all be flayed. Now get painting tongue.png.

...will there be blood for a certain blood god? Followed by, maybe, a skull for the skull throne?

No. Khorne wants a fashionable cardigan; he has enough skulls and blood for the time being. He did say he would settle for a silk ascot if the cardigan is out of the question, though.

Well dang i have to up it to 12 or so now. And I could do the maniple, except that i started the trim on mr reaver and im not about to redo it. for those of you with all tehse fancy forgeworld books, are there traitor planes (lightning thunderbolt vend valk) and captain any word on if the superheavies are good to go? well dang im going to have to just do a bunch of hqs, i was hopping to be able to do this competition the non cheese way but to get to 12 without those superheavies I would have to. there are 5 of them afterall.

Well dang i have to up it to 12 or so now. And I could do the maniple, except that i started the trim on mr reaver and im not about to redo it. for those of you with all tehse fancy forgeworld books, are there traitor planes (lightning thunderbolt vend valk) and captain any word on if the superheavies are good to go? well dang im going to have to just do a bunch of hqs, i was hopping to be able to do this competition the non cheese way but to get to 12 without those superheavies I would have to. there are 5 of them afterall.

Just do 34k in 1 vow and get it over with already. rolleyes.gif

I meant second after the first day brothers. I just assume we're gonna pull out in front by the end after all the Templars pass out in a haze of spray paint fumes.

@steve: No Traitor planes that I've seen. Out of interest, what superheavies were you wanting to do?

Dragonlover

No. Khorne wants a fashionable cardigan; he has enough skulls and blood for the time being. He did say he would settle for a silk ascot if the cardigan is out of the question, though.

Fie on your fashionable cardigan! The only thing Khorne needs is blood, skulls and the occasional pair of waterproof slippers. (Blood just doesnt wash out of the fluffy ones)

I meant second after the first day brothers. I just assume we're gonna pull out in front by the end after all the Templars pass out in a haze of spray paint fumes.

@steve: No Traitor planes that I've seen. Out of interest, what superheavies were you wanting to do?

Dragonlover

Actually, I think the FW Tyrant's Legion has access to them in the Heavy Support slot, so they should be good. Can some one with IA9 confirm this? I'm running off battlescribe. the Superheavys are also good to go.

Edit: found my 'copy' and I can confirm that the thunderbolt, lightning and vulture are in.

I am adding links under the unit entries in the original vow on page 2 of this thread going back to my WIP thread in the PCA forums. I hope that's OK rather than posting photos here and there throughout this thread. I like to keep things tidy (which you probably wouldn't guess if you've seen the pictures of my work bench in my WIP thread...)

Dragonlover

Second?  Second?  Brother with that thinking we will get last!  We, chaos, are getting first this year.  No excuses, we are winning this. 

Agreed! Let the loyalist fools look upon our pots of empty paint and know despair, for this is our year!

@forte: Ok brother I have to ask, where did you get that sweet, chaos oath badge & do you mind if I use it too? I already have one loyalist fool in my sig and I'll volunteer for spawn hood before I put another one in it! :D

Dragonlover

I have two baneblades, three shadow swords, and a hellhammer (so six actually forgot i wanted to redo one of the SS) I also have two thunderbolts two lightning 2 vendettas and a maruader destroyer that I would love to be able to count for this competition. Im up to 11.5 without all those big guys or planes, added about 20 russes cause captain gave those the ok. im going to see how many HQs i have laying around see if i cant get it up to 13 or so. then if the big guys are allowed it will be about 15k! I have three warhounds that need to be painted, but last time i did a warhound i spent a month and a half on it. I dont think that plays to this schedule very well. 

@ steve shields - All but the Vendettas are in the Tyrant's legion list, so throw those Superheavies and flyers in. laugh.png You could also have the Vendettas pointed as thunderbolts or lightings, Capt Semter has said that is fine.

I, zyl-, answer the call of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete from Codex: Chaos Space Marines:

3 chaos spawn

Ahriman of the 1000 Sons

1 chaos lord with jump pack, 2 plasma pistols, votlw

1 chaos lord with bike, power fist, and sigil of corruption

1 sorcerer with jump pack

5 havocs with 4 missile launchers and a power axe

5 havocs with 4 las cannons and a power fist

5 havocs with 4 auto cannons, a power fist, and a gift of mutation

3 terminators with 2 combi weapons

5 chaos space marines with power sword

5 chaos space marines with icon of wrath and mark of khorn

10 bikers with power sword, 2 melta guns, icol of excess, and mark of slaanesh

and from Codex: Chaos Daemons:

1 herald of Khorn with juggernaut, locus of wrath

for a total of 1782 pts on or before August 1st. Success will bring eternal glory to Rav'vir's Thrall and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of Shame until the year-end. I guess I will have to stay true to the content and put this towards undivided.

@ steve shields - All but the Vendettas are in the Tyrant's legion list, so throw those Superheavies and flyers in. laugh.png You could also have the Vendettas pointed as thunderbolts or lightings, Capt Semter has said that is fine.

Excellent, you sir are a life saver. What about the malcador chasis tanks? I have one of those, with the demolisher cannon, cant remember its actual name though.

Archived