+++E Tenebrae Lux III - Realm of Chaos Strategium+++

@ leimann: Good to see ya! woot.gif I see you've come back to the Eye this year! Good luck mate, your vow is in!

ah thanks Captain Semper. sometimes it's good to be bad devil.gif that and i seem to have acquired a few marines that are in need of a paint job, so what better excuse! as i'm vowing low i'll be able to concentrate on each model to and give it better attention. that, and i can fit in more vows if needs be and time permitting msn-wink.gif

Wow forte is partially color blind? I can only imagine the work you would do without that. Your stuff has always been amazing.

Cheers.

Here we go, chaps:

I FORTIS answer the call of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete 15 Noise Marines (3x Blastmaster, 11x Sonic Blaster, 1x Champion with power sword and plasma pistol) from Chaos Space Marines codex of total value 418 points on or before August 1st. Success will bring eternal glory to the Emperor's Children and the Gods of Slaanesh, and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of Shame until the year-end (could be worse?).

Tis a modest offering, but points is points!

Alright my Chaotic brethren?

Ive now got a couple of pics up of some ready-to-go Noise Marines, as per the competition rules.

Please check 'em out here

Peace

Please check 'em here:

All since May 1?! Madness, well done.

Warp Magicks. teehee.gif

Check out my Assassins, Crusaders, Servitors, Kamarov ,etc. in my WIP thread.

OK, I know you Chaos guys have Chaos issues to resolve, but let's move away from this comments of... dubious taste to more on-topic stuff.

Self-edit yourselves with something... dunno.. else?

I, Excessus, vow to complete by the 1st of August, including but not limited to: 21x Cultists with 20x autoguns, 20x Pink Horrors of Tzeentch, 9x Screamers of Tzeentch, 1x Herald of Tzeentch with a total of 564 points.

Praise to Tzeentch, and with his blessing there will be more!

I have a week off work... :D

OK Excessus - you're in! Good luck with your vow! :tu:

@ Augustus: This is a really challenging project - look forward t osee it coming together...

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Cheers Semper. It is quite challenging. I've had some practice though: I built two Lucius pattern warhounds two years ago for a friend. Learned a lot from that, especially the handling of large resin parts. I'm super excited about building it! 

@Excessus: Great vow man. Looking forward to the models!

I will answer tomorrow - am away from my spreadsheet for today, but suffice to say that you are way ahead in terms of points.

But seriously guys, you really need to bring in more recruits. If Chaos is to come on top this year you need to raise your headcount! This is a unique opportunity! You have built a very strong base so far but we are less than a week in the recruiting period... If you lose your momentum it won't be enough of you to see it through.

The main difference with the AoD forum is that although you're practically at par in terms of points you have almost half the participants.

That means that when the second and subsequent vows come into play this will have a multiplication effect for the AoD that you won't be able to match. Obviously high completion rates will also come into play but the numerical disadvantage is something you can do without. You're still lagging compared to the participation levels of the Call of Chaos...

So let's see more Chaos Lords joining the fray... Make this Black Crusade proportions!

Archived