+++E Tenebrae Lux III - Realm of Chaos Strategium+++

I, NoiseMarine, answer the call of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete from Codex: Chaos Space Marines: Chaos Lord of Slaanesh, 5 Bikers of Slaanesh, 25 Noise Marines, Maulerfiend, Heldrake, 2 Obliterators, Land Raider of total value 1711 points on or before August 1st. Success will bring eternal glory to Slaanesh and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of Shame until the year-end.

Here is more or less what is going to be painted smile.png

ps. I dont have my Land Raider yet, can I post picture with it when it be delivered?

2014-05-26-15-39-39-e1401116426387.jpg

I will answer the call of the ETL III and make my FIRST PLEDGE of one squad of ten C:CSM cultists worth a total of 50 points before August 1st. May Nurgle bless me or I will be shamed until year end.

Does this qualify me for the new vow?

Yes it does and WELCOME BROTHER Castellan Cato!!! You'll get the first of the Oath of Corruption Badges!

I, NoiseMarine, answer the call of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete from Codex: Chaos Space Marines: Chaos Lord of Slaanesh, 5 Bikers of Slaanesh, 25 Noise Marines, Maulerfiend, Heldrake, 2 Obliterators, Land Raider of total value 1711 points on or before August 1st. Success will bring eternal glory to Slaanesh and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of Shame until the year-end.

Here is more or less what is going to be painted smile.png

ps. I dont have my Land Raider yet, can I post picture with it when it be delivered?

WELCOME BROTHER noisemarine!!! You'll get the second of the Oath of Corruption Badges! I don;t see the bikers in the picture, don't forget to post them!

Oaths of Corruption:

Castellan Cato

noisemarine

Captain Semper, would you please also note these in the second post?

WELCOME BROTHER noisemarine!!! You'll get the second of the Oath of Corruption Badges! I don;t see the bikers in the picture, don't forget to post them!

Bikers are at the back just in front of of Helbrute, conversions of WFB Hellstriders steeds.

I Razblood answer the call of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete a 10-man unit of CSM with the Mark of Nurgle & 2 Plasma Guns from Codex: Chaos Space Marines of total value 200pts on or before August 1st. Success will bring eternal glory to Nurgle and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of Shame until the year-end.

Additionally - I offer my soul to the Gods of Chaos right now!

By the time the E Tenebrae Lux challenge ends on August 1st I will double the points I have pledged in my first oath and crush the dogs of the Imperium!

Heres the before pic - med_gallery_39897_5762_26454.jpg

Due to an affliction granted by my erstwhile patron I am unlikely to start these for a few days at least.

I Razblood answer the call of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete a 10-man unit of CSM with the Mark of Nurgle & 2 Plasma Guns from Codex: Chaos Space Marines of total value 200pts on or before August 1st. Success will bring eternal glory to Nurgle and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of Shame until the year-end.

Additionally - I offer my soul to the Gods of Chaos right now!

By the time the E Tenebrae Lux challenge ends on August 1st I will double the points I have pledged in my first oath and crush the dogs of the Imperium!.

welcome brother Razblood! I have noted your Oath of Corruption. You are to be awarded the third Badge of acorruption. Brother Forte will chronicle your Soul Vow.

Oaths of Corruption:

Castellan Cato

noisemarine

Razblood

I Namia answer the call of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete:

1 Karanak

From Codex: Chaos Daemons of total value 120 pts on or before August 1st. Success will bring eternal glory to Khorne and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of Shame until the year-end.

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t35/arybee/045.jpg

i shall make a vow, for amusement value alone... for the next squad of noise marines i make ill convert a Forte marine with a set o decks droppin da bass *wikkawikkayeahhh*

and here is his squad mates

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRSd-krl3kNYUQdNRO6TOrT4SJ6JGixz9aAHUHAguQxYdKFHTjMsw

i shall make a vow, for amusement value alone... for the next squad of noise marines i make ill convert a Forte marine with a set o decks droppin da bass *wikkawikkayeahhh*

and here is his squad mates

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRSd-krl3kNYUQdNRO6TOrT4SJ6JGixz9aAHUHAguQxYdKFHTjMsw

That a counts as Blastmaster or Doomsiren?

I Namia answer the call of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete:

1 Karanak

From Codex: Chaos Daemons of total value 120 pts on or before August 1st. Success will bring eternal glory to Khorne and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of Shame until the year-end.

I belive that makes the fourth new Chaotic brother making the Oath of Corruption. you will be rewarded with a unique Oath of Corruption 100x100 banner for you last minute contribution, brother. Welcome!

Oaths of Corruption:

Castellan Cato

noisemarine

Razblood

Namia

CHAOTIC BROTHERS

I thank you!!!!

I the last 24 hours we have kept faith with the four gods!!!

Our heretical brothers of the 1st legion started 24 hours before the deadline with their pathetic and hypocritical ´Oath of Vengeance´.

Our answer 12 hours later was our magnificent ´Oath of Corruption´, and even though we had half the time as our green-clad 'brothers', we have managed to recruit the same number of new oath takers, namely FOUR.

These four are known by their monikers of Castellan Cato, noisemarine, Razblood, and Namia.

They will be rewarded by Brother Forte with a special unique and numbered Oath of Corruption banner wich will be granted them when they complete their vows.

Well done brothers and welcome again brothers Castellan Cato, noisemarine, Razblood, and Namia.

Your vows will be recorded by Semper and me.

+++ HAIL TO THE DARK GODS!!! +++

Things are moving extremely fast lately with all the vows, pacts, oaths, etc.  Now everyone listen up, here comes the hard part, the next two months(60ish days) will be a hard road ahead.  Let us stand together as brothers and destroy the loyalist.  For Crusade 2014, for Chaos, for vengeance, for hatred, for brotherhood.

Now get painting, I suggest two hours a day to keep the loyalist dead.

Making some progress.  

Have the PB painted with Scribor Plagueridden stand in.  I know that the sculpted leg is weaksauce in comparison to some of the stuff on here but I was pleased.  

Also have the first 3 spawn, these will be the Forgeworld toads.  Got 3 more headed my way as well as some large bases.  Will post some pics of them this weak completed and I have started on the Dread/Hellbrute.  The one in the pic is one I painted before so disregard.  

Also looks like I painted a Hellcult up and the additional Dread puts me 1 away from another formation.

Anyway onward Brothers.

http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l129/gubnutz/Nurgle/IMG_2977.jpg

http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l129/gubnutz/Nurgle/14PB.jpg

http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l129/gubnutz/Nurgle/ToadsSpawnPreprime.jpg

Sculpted Leg.  

http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l129/gubnutz/Nurgle/PRlegclose2.jpg

http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l129/gubnutz/Nurgle/PlagueriddenWIPFront.jpg

Gub

So my chaos double point vow is my forth vow did not post because of troubles haha

I had posted it then said I would post my vow

Soooooooo darn haha but go chaos I may not have posted that I would double my first vow

I did it better I doubled all three vows put together

BOOM

And don't forget...we need to beat those Black Templars. I have an idea for my Emperor's Champion model and would prefer not to paint it black and white ;)

This week was a pretty productive week. I got 15 pink horrors, 5 LRBT, a land raider, a predator, a vindicator, and a shadowsword finished up for a total of 1952 points. The point total is about the same as most weeks, but the model count is up, those horrors don't really give a bang for their buck, but i needed them painted for my army lists. This coming week should be a big points boon as I'm planning on doing characters and terminators first. 40% done so far with 6675 points done and 87/160 models done.

1526288_10152466103279467_71890876730052

Steve, you need to show us the Reaver. Even if he's not finished. Now that my warhound is finished (pics will be up this week) I want one.

And you're both making us all want titans.

Archived