+++E Tenebrae Lux III - Realm of Chaos Strategium+++

oh semper, was just wondering, my first vow was all nurgle, so i got put in the listings under the nurgle lot, but vow 2 is slaanesh and unaligned, so im not sure if i should still be with the nurgle lads or stuck somewhere else, just thought id mention it

oh and do forte first, hes older, im too young to die and i have so much more to give ohmy.png

Semper: it's all is good. thumbsup.gif

oh semper, was just wondering, my first vow was all nurgle, so i got put in the listings under the nurgle lot, but vow 2 is slaanesh and unaligned, so im not sure if i should still be with the nurgle lads or stuck somewhere else, just thought id mention it

oh and do forte first, hes older, im too young to die and i have so much more to give ohmy.png

Who says either of you is going to die? Semper only asked to skin you. There's no fun if you die. *grabs plyers and Stanley knife* happy.png

Semper: it's all is good. thumbsup.gif

Who says either of you is going to die? Semper only asked to skin you. There's no fun if you die. *grabs plyers and Stanley knife* happy.png

dont make promises you cant keep ;)

@ Razblood: I like how you used the knife sticking out of the dead DA as a "flight pole" for your familiar's disc. Did you have to reinforce it in any way?

Nope just polycement. Had to stick a ball of blutac between it and the base until the poly dried, but it's pretty solid now :)

When the big vows come in, we'll be laughing. Might be worth chasing those who haven't been around recently.

Good plan! I try to at least once in a while leave a comment in the WIP threads of the competing Frater I know. If we all do this, there's a ton of encouragement for everyone.

I have a fairly technical two-part question. I don't own a copy of 7th yet. So I'll just put this out here, because the answer will affect the way I build my Sorcerer on Jetbike (Disc of Tzeentch) for my next vow....

Could anyone answer my question posed here?

Thanks! thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif

Still messing with color scheme on my Vow 4 but will be done in enough time for me to cap Vow 5 with a Greater Brass Scorpion.

*grumble grumble grumble* *in scotish* grease me up woman im goin in!!! *greases up hands so i can paint faster

That and there's still a few people working on big vows (not me though)

off work now till monday so ill slap out some 15 hr sessions over the weekend again

Archived