+++E Tenebrae Lux III - Realm of Chaos Strategium+++

@Semper. Not messed up anything mate. More of a sarcastic compliment ;) :tu:

Guys, I think your models are finished when YOU think they are finished. We've all completed models that we know we'd get back to after the ETL for touch-ups.

I haven't ;)

@Semper. Not messed up anything mate. More of a sarcastic compliment msn-wink.gifthumbsup.gif

Guys, I think your models are finished when YOU think they are finished. We've all completed models that we know we'd get back to after the ETL for touch-ups.

I haven't msn-wink.gif

This year, you haven't... ohmy.png

yeah I might not finish we'll see.

Also never mix nuln oil with water. Gives your mini a frost.

Shouldn't do. Sounds like you got dodgy water msn-wink.gif

This can happen if your nuln oil starts to seperate, try shaking it more. You should be able to scrub some of the frost off with a toothbrush or similarly stiff brush, since it forms on the surface and doesn't adhere completely.

malisteen @that is one cool plaguereaperthumbsup.gif

iron skull mask @congrats on the vow completion ,nice dreadthumbsup.gif

and i finally finished my vow despite the ridiculously hot english weather(us and weather complaining ehwhistlingW.gif rolleyes.gif laugh.png )

so here she is the big bad she devil

"princess"

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y30/daemonclaw/DSCN0183_zpsbe4a17a1.jpghttp://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y30/daemonclaw/DSCN0180_zps240335b0.jpghttp://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y30/daemonclaw/DSCN0181_zps86b8ce47.jpghttp://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y30/daemonclaw/DSCN0178_zps32761012.jpghttp://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y30/daemonclaw/DSCN0177_zps9f912372.jpg

Woha! Princess is pure awesomeness turned painted model and a real daemon! Outstanding work there, daemonclaw!

@Semper. Not messed up anything mate. More of a sarcastic compliment msn-wink.gifthumbsup.gif

I haven't msn-wink.gif
This year, you haven't... ohmy.png

First year I've ever finished vows ;)

MY BRETHREN!!!!

ONLY SEVEN DAYS

SEVEN DAYS FOR NURGLE

SEVEN DAYS UNTIL THE FINAL ETL DEADLINE

SEVEN DAYS TO CORRUPT OUR ENEMIES

SEVEN DAYS TO VINDICATE OUR LOST BROTHERS

KHORNE HAS BROUGHT US FOUR COMPLETIONS AND SAFEGUARDED SEVERAL PREVIOUS VOWS

BUT WE ARE NOT THERE YET

WE STILL HAVE FORTY FIVE (45!) UNFINISHED VOWS OUTSTANDING

THIRTEEN (13!) OF WHICH ARE FOLLOW-UP VOWS

MANY POINTS ARE IN THE BALANCE

MUCH IS AT STAKE

WE NEED TO FINISH OUR VOWS

PAINT FOR THE EIGHT FOLD PATH!!!!!

ONLY SO CAN WE WIN THIS

THE CRUSADE OF DARK LIGHT

Well balls.

So one knife slip and 4 stitches in my hand later and my ETL is over. I was SO close to finishing as well - just 5 noise marines short! :(

Still keep going brothers - Climb over my broken corpse on the way to victory!

Paint with your blooooooood!

Don't sweat it Sith'ari. Just relax and feel better soon.

EDIT: inb4 semper

We need some more completions guys, if we lose steve's vow we aren't currently winning. We can do it but the gods want MOAR!!!!

not sure the missus would be too happy me going off to touch up my demon"princess"laugh.png

Well balls.

So one knife slip and 4 stitches in my hand later and my ETL is over. I was SO close to finishing as well - just 5 noise marines short! sad.png

khorne will be happy for the sacrifice,seriously wish you a speedy recovery knife cuts are the worse ,its only when you get them you appreciate just how much you need your hands and how suddenly everything you do is followed by pain(i'm sure forte and slave to darkness will find something therecool.png )

well done with those vows brothers thumbsup.gif

not sure the missus would be too happy me going off to touch up my demon"princess"laugh.png

Well balls.

So one knife slip and 4 stitches in my hand later and my ETL is over. I was SO close to finishing as well - just 5 noise marines short! sad.png

khorne will be happy for the sacrifice,seriously wish you a speedy recovery knife cuts are the worse ,its only when you get them you appreciate just how much you need your hands and how suddenly everything you do is followed by pain...

only for the other person :D

Bad luck Sith'ari :( Hope you heal quickly :tu:

Everyone else - We must crush our enemies, see them driven before us and hear the lamentation of their Templars :devil:

Slaanesh has inspired me. By which I mean he/she cursed Khârn with the great Super Glue mishap of 07/23/14 and hid an important part of my Tzeench Termie Lord, bringing me to my third most in need of painting model.

I Akylas answer the call of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete before August 1st one Chaos Lord on bike with Mark of Slaanesh and murder sword from Codex:Chaos Space Marines for a total of 135 points. The Mark will be represented by a shoulder pad with symbol of Slaanesh, sword with the daemonic looking blade wielded by the lord, and bike by..well..the bike he will be riding. Success will bring glory to the Dark Prince of Excess (pledge for Slaanesh) and failure will cause me to bear the badge of shame and endure 1,000 tortures, each more blissfully painful than the last (oddly also the reward for success).

Well balls. So one knife slip and 4 stitches in my hand later and my ETL is over. I was SO close to finishing as well - just 5 noise marines short! sad.png

Blood for the Blood God!!! On the day of Khorne nonetheless! Well done and no worries mate. Fingers heal almost as quickly as tongues. For the sake of family-friendliness I'll won't state the usual "pictures or it didn't happen" ;)

Archived