+++E Tenebrae Lux III - Imperial Guard Strategium+++

unfortunatly the new codex didn't include thundercats. therefor it is a thunderwolf count as model! however,since that would mean contributing to the fang and not the guard she won't get painted...

...at least not this year!devil.gif

OK guys - fantastic start! with more than 7k already pledged from the IG forum alone and 2.5k from the other Imperial Agencies you look in a very good shape! 

Keep going though because the competition in steep - Remember: this is the recruitment phase so make the best out of it!

@ march: I assume your total vow is 730pts. If there is a change or some fine tuning let me know! 

@ sviar: When you work out the points give me a heads up so I can go back to amend it.

@ lionofjudah: I need a more accurate discription of your vow before I add it to the list... let me know when you narrow it down and I'll amend the first page. 

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Make mine 780, I found out I can buy a second set of sponsons for the superheavy as bitz from GW (back-ordered, unfortunately, but I have till August)

/edit/  Question...if I have to wait for sponsons for the shadowsword, would I be able to declare and work on follow-on vows in the interim?  Perhaps if the shadowsword were completed but for two holes in the flanks where the backordered sponsons would go?

@ march10k: The answer is yes.

However I'll note it on the front page and if they are not done by the end of the event then it will not count as complete and nullify any other complete vow.

Thanks for amending your vow in your original post to! smile.png

Updated to this point!

Don't forget to properly format your vow and list the upgrades and point values.

I have updated my post to match your requirement WarriorFish.

@ sviar: When you work out the points give me a heads up so I can go back to amend it.

I'm sorry for the delay Captain Semper it is 391 points and I have specified what they are for, in my original post on page one, post three.

Semper,

they went to the AoD forum and saw what we have going on and cried. they are hiding under their bunks with their commisars. 

Also for all you guardsmen and guardswomen, keep an eye on panda squirrel. 

[Darth Vader's voice] Impressive, most impressive! [/Darth Vader's voice]

Well done hendrik! The pic with the gun pointing at the camera is really scary... :lol:

Well done both, the more tanks the better I say! biggrin.png Following on from that, here's mine:

gallery_30308_9560_38658.jpg

Not enough to warrant a WIP topic yet, but not bad for a quick start smile.png That's it from me until mid next week, I'll be expecting to see a lot of progress when I get back msn-wink.gif

Keep up the good work everyone biggrin.png

Hehe...I'll see your poncey kaniggit and raise you one SHADOWSWORD...take that, silly directional invul!

I am supposed to scared of you oversized tin can? Knight gonna get into CC with you and when he does, he is gonna open it up and say NI :D

I Calgar, answer the call of E Tenebrae Lux and vow to complete 1 squad of Tempestus Scions, 1 Taurox Prime, 1 Leman Russ Vanquisher, and 1 squad of Imperial Guardsmen, for a total of 440 points, in the the name of Emperor, the Imperial Truth, and the world of Terra, cradle of man. If I fail I will wear the badge of shame until the years end.

Guardsmen Squad: 60 points

Tempestus Scions: 110

Taurox Prime: 100 points

Leman Russ Vanquisher: 170

Here is my starting pic-

1012591_10203444515572119_65763482741581Scions with Vox and Plasma gun on the left, Command Squad with 2 Hotshot Volley guns, Melta, Vox and Power Weapon, Commisar Lord front centre and the Valk at the back.

Hoping to make some solid progress on the Command Squad today, maybe the Commisar too.

Archived