+++E Tenebrae Lux III - Sisters of Battle Strategium+++

I nikolai180393 answer the call of E Tenebrae Lux and vow to complete 1 rhino with storm bolter From Codex: Adepta Sororitas of total value of 45 points on or before August 1st. Success will bring total glory to the Ecclesiarchy  and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of Shame until the year end.

Just a small one to start, seems pretty pitiful points-wise, but it should get me in the swing of things. :)

Welcome Nikolai! Good to see you taking a brave step in the side of the SoBs... And don't say it's a small vow, it may be those 45 points that will get you to the top position - you never know!

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

If you only intend to paint Inquisition I suggest you use the Grey Knights forum in order to abide with the B&C categorization. If you plan to do some Sisters too, I guess it'll be fine to vow everything here (incl. the Inquisition). Given that the GK and the SoBs are in the same faction, it's not a problem for the ETL

Then I take a vow ! I will have to paint rhinos and Immolator too, they are only basecoated. 

I vow on painting (also finishing modeling everything) 6 Deathcult assassin (not GW model), 12 acolytes in carapace armour (at the very least), two Inquisitor (one xenos with servo skull, one Coteaz that is already started), 5 priests (not GW model) for the first of august. Total point is variable since I will magnet the acolytes, but lets say 600 pts. 

I will post ''before'' pics this weekend. Unfortunatly, some of the stuff may already be started, but it will give an idea. 

Ok David, that's great, I look fwd for your vow!

I just want to clarify some points so there will be no misunderstanding:

1. It's perfectly fine to use non-GW minis provided they adequately represent what they are supposed to represent.

2. You can only claim points for a single configuration/loadout; magnetised bits do not add points for the purposes of the ETL.

3. Minis should be at very early stages of painting at most in order to qualify.

So' provided you're fine with the above, all you need to do is to give me a final points value of your vow (I'll take the 600pts provisionally) and we're done! :)

Coteaz is almost done then, I'll pull him out ! So 500 (I gave them plasma gun since it's my first loadout), without Coteaz ! (As for the model, they represent them well, they are the Sisters of Flame or what not from Warmachine)

EDIT :

This is the picture of the stuff. Sorry for the bigass picture, I'm not sure how to do it smaller. Also, just ignore the Assassin pointing at Coteaz (ignore him too). Also, some priests are missing from the picture. 

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-6ixICeOnU9w/U3KUrt9zP0I/AAAAAAAAAUE/FwhPrCcvV4Q/s1600/IMG_3458.JPG

Ok, it looks like its time for me to make my first Vow so:

1st Vow:

5 Sisters Of Battle

1 Melta Gun

1 Flamer

Avenger Strike Fighter

Distinctive Markings

Chaff Launcher

2 Autocannons

Total: 265

Picture of them them unpainted will follow on my Plog:

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/289853-sisters-of-battle-throne-of-skulls-plog-1500/

Actually warrior I just posted a pic on my thread after you replied and it shows a hint of what my next vow is. Now that I have my first vow completed and I'm happy with what I've done, I might wait a bit until payday then order another pack of minis and a transport to go with it.:)

• 2 weeks later...

=][= SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT =][=

http://fortressofunforgiven.homestead.com/ETL_2014_Poster_V6.jpg

It seems we've lost half of Thursday and the whole of Friday so please repost your vows and completions for and we're good to continiue uninterupted!

Archived