+++E Tenebrae Lux III - Horus Heresy Strategium+++

Nice, well everyone, good luck and get those vows started/completed!  I know I will be throwing another vow in once my leave is over!  I think it may be a pretty large vow at that!  At least compared to what I have done so far.

You're in luck keith!

Due to a technical error on my part I did not close the BA Strategium on time... That means that I have to count another BA player who submitted a vow after you. As such and as an one-off exception you can make a vow - just to keep things even. Please do so soon.

Captain Semper, you truly are a beautiful man

I Keith answer the call of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete the following:

1x Legion Champion armed with a power weapon and artificer armour

Total: 110 pts

on or before August 1st. Success will bring eternal glory to whichever legion I finally choose and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of Shame until the year-end.

My first update...and possibly an example of why I feel such empathy with the Lamenters. rolleyes.gif

A very nice chap gave me some FW HH models as he is pretty much dropping 40k and I had expressed and interest in starting an HH BA force. These are the models which I have pledged. I knew they did not come with helmets but that was no problem as I would be using bare BA heads.

What I didn't check was whether or not other pieces were missing. Like shoulder pads...backpacks...

http://i422.photobucket.com/albums/pp310/Zoatibix/Blood%20Angels/858ade6b-295d-4784-9822-67708c02fde3_zpsf5722f29.jpg

Still Improvise, Adapt and Overcome as they say in the WRVS!

Next steps:

1. Clean the flash off the models that have already been assembled /eye twitch

2. Gentle tease the Rotor Cannons off so that I can spray undercoat them separately.

3. Rustle up the extra bits needed.

Sometimes, you just have to laugh. biggrin.png

Cap could I change my vow slightly? If so, could you change my Praetor(212 Points) to:

Centurion-137

Forge Lord, Thunder Hammer, Volkite Charger, Cataphractii Armour 

For a total of 701 points instead of 776

Thank You!

Looking good with the completion's coming through. Looks like we're keeping up with the more long standing forums numbers wise.  So now we just need those 1st vows finishing early and hopefully getting extra vows completed as well.

Can we have a 100% completion rate as a forum?

Cracking on with the Javelins - Reds and metal on, ready to start the trim and detail:

http://www.cold-moon.com/40k/Miniatures/HeresyEra/ThousandSonsV2/LandSpeeders/JavelinSpeedersPiP%20%281%29.jpg

Quite enjoyed building these models, and painting them has been pretty fun so far as well - granted nearly anything would be more fun than painting the 30 infantry from the first vow...  :)

Great progress guys. Those Javelins look mighty impressive - not to mention that Sicaran! :)

@ Pyromancer: I changed the points total of your vow - no please amend the vow post itself so everything is in order. ;)

Now guys all you have to do is deliver - the big prize is within your sight!

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Archived