Help me choose a head!

So I decided to build me a "pointy finger of DOOM!" librarian inspired by this thread: http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/289235-finished-rune-priest/

And I got it finished for the most part, except much to my disappointment, I could not fit a helmeted head into the psychic hood even if I applied a jar of vaseline to it. So I have to do a bare head, which I hate doing, but oh well. I have three head options, each of which has merits, and I can't choose:

http://i58.tinypic.com/2hz798y.jpg

The Stock Head: pros - has librarian head gubbins and a Badass Beard. Cons: looks like he's constipated and REALLY MAD ABOUT IT.

The Bald Sternguard Head: pros - has a Badass Beard and a calm "I just turned you inside out with a flick of my wrist" expression. Cons: no librarian head gubbins.

The Bionic Eye Sternguard Head: pros - has the most arrogant expression of the three, also has bionics that can pass for librarian head gubbins. Cons: does not have a Badass Beard.

So I'm torn with indecision, help me pick. Vote for your favorite head! Head for President!!

P.S. I know that there's a piece of gate on the staff. It'll get cleaned up.

RUNNING TALLY:

Stock Head = 0

Bald Sternguard Head = 7

Bionic Eye Sternguard Head = 6

After a GRUELING battle, the bald-bearded head won! Thank you!

My personal preference is the Bionic eye Sternguard head. It's not often that you see Libby's with bionics smile.png However, without knowing which Chapter he's going to be painted for, the head might look a little out of place compared to the others.

I'd say go with the bionic eye. Might wanna readjust it's seating in the neck socket to push the "You are so unworthy, I just fried your soul without twitching" vibe even further. As for the lack of beard, you could green stuff sculpt one. :)

/\ I agree, like the respirator head from the stern guard would looks nice and Darth vaderish....

Of the 3 bionic

Bald Sternguard! He just looks so aloof and inscrutible, even while mentally pulping foes amidst the mayhem of war, just like a good Librarian should! Besides, Librarian Ead'gubbins can be added later if you like, hell, using a little bit o'green stuff you could add a head-cowl-thingamajig like the stock head onto Baldie before you put the head on and wala! Librarian gubbins!

Archived