Atia's Thread (Legions Imperialis: Sons of Horus Kratos pg. 107)

Atia

wow - comment wave :D

Great looking Thousand Son Atia! The liche blade works really well. Looking forward to seeing him painted up :smile.:

thanks Kizzdougs :P i'll go the metallic red route, with gold trim and white details :P

Loving the heavily armored T-son. Looks awesome!

yeah, he's a Terran :P he likes his old school crusade armour :>

Loving the staff/spear. And the servo skull... I wish I had a servo skull... :tongue.:

gnehe, that's the new sicarians' servo skull °_° he's ace, isn't he?^^

Wow that staff makes the model and the servo skull is awesome as well....for the admech the models are orange? Am I seeing that right? I hope so...Orange is a color we don't see a lot on the table top!

yeah, orange or dark yellow^^ this guys will be Legio Fureans support Skitarii, with incorperated Legion heraldic :P

Ohhhh, cool - are you gonna have some fluff about him controlling automata maniples using psycho-active crystals as mentioned in A Thousand Sons?

exactly that!! :P

Thanks!

Like they added Graia from the space marine video game

my pleasure^^

no progress on the Thousand Son so far (still try to get a satisfying metallic carmine red), but here's a little teaser for my ETL project (and behind :tongue.:). i still need a Knight House for them, so i'm open for any suggestions :tongue.:

The Legio Fureans Ordo Titanicus

gallery_79873_10624_5718.jpg

Militaris Grade: Secundus

Patent: Pre-Unification, Incaladine Mechanicum

Warden Domain: Incaladion (Forge World)

Cognomen: The Tiger Eyes

Allegiance: Traitoris Perdita

The Legio Fureans was a Titan Legion with a well-earned reputation for ferocity and unpredictability, nevertheless they amassed a war record of the highest distinction in the battles of the Great Crusade. It was this triumphant history and many martial plaudits that caused the more disquieting rumours that surrounded the Legio and its practices to be overlooked and ignored. Many of these unpursued reports pointed to occult and shamanistic beliefs held by the Legio 's members which, if accurately portrayed, would be contrary to both the Imperial Truth and the orthodoxy of the Machine Cult of Mars. With the clarity of hindsight, it can now be judged just what corruption such hidden rites and twisted mores left the Legio Fureans open to, and what darkness had always festered in its heart ...

Colour Scheme example - Reaver Battle Titan:

http://www.fotos-hochladen.net/uploads/latestkwxav4tgzi.jpg

Legio Fureans Combatant forces, Sub-Legio Nistru (8-10 Titan battle maniples), during the Horus Heresy

(note: this data is based on informations from the overall Paramar-Invasion and other battles and campaigns, not only the the Battle of Paramar Nexus, see data 3.30.a for reference)

1 Incaladion Skitarii Legion regiment,

1 oath-bounded Legio Cybernetica Battle-Automata Cohort,

2 oath-bounded Ordo Reductor cohorts

note: this forces are all oath-bound retainers of the Legio Fureans, and have adopted the heraldry and colours of the Legion and Incaladion

what i want to finish this month:

- 3 Salamanders Jetbikes

- Thousand Sons Consul-Praevian

To-do list for ETL IV:

- Legio Fureans Reaver Titan

- Vulkan, Primarch of the Salamanders

- 10 Salamanders Tactical Veterans

- 1 Salamanders Primus Medicae

other things i need to finish in the next months:

- 10 Death Guard Veterans

- Death Guard Spartan

- Salamanders Cassian Dracos

- 2 Salamanders Predators

- Salamanders Spartan

after them, i'll start my Paramar Project:

Legio Fureans retainers (Legio Cybernetica - Skitarii - Ordo Reductor)

Alpha Legion

Iron Warriors

so, stay tuned! :smile.:

Edit: oh, and Carlson has finished the Incaladion transfer sheet today - it's aaawesome, and will help my Skitarii and Automata :P

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/index.php?app=downloads&module=display&section=screenshot&id=442

File Name: Incaladine Mechanicum

File Submitter: Carlson793

File Submitted: 14 Apr 2015

File Category: Heresy Era

First part of a commission by Atia, Grand Master Laertes, and depthcharge12.

Incaladine Mechanicum logo in black, white, red, and yellow.

Click here to download this file

Edited by Atia

The Tiger Eyes definitely have the most striking colors among the Titan Legions. Their backstory paints them as a "kill them all, no nonsense" organization. 

I have a vehicle-heavy ETL IV vow planned as well. Glad to have you to serve as my continuing inspiration. 

So excited to see this Reaver Atia! You're going to do Iron Warriors Hands!? Can't wait :wink:

Wait, Atia's doing Iron Hands!? Yay!

I'm already so emotionally invested that I'll legitimately cry if she goes back on her pledge to paint the Xth Legion which she definitely made.

...what do you mean emotional blackmail?:tongue.:

Howdy :P

So excited to see this Reaver Atia! You're going to do Iron Warriors!? Can't wait :wink:

yep, after the main parts of the Legio Fureans and the Alpha Legion are finished :p

The Tiger Eyes definitely have the most striking colors among the Titan Legions. Their backstory paints them as a "kill them all, no nonsense" organization.

I have a vehicle-heavy ETL IV vow planned as well. Glad to have you to serve as my continuing inspiration.

haha, thanks relict^^ can't wait for all the awesome Age of Darkness - ETL stuff :P

Can't wait to see the work you do for the ETL. Especially that reaver. Going to keep an eye on that one. :smile.:

:thanks:

So excited to see this Reaver Atia! You're going to do Iron Warriors Hands!? Can't wait :wink:

Wait, Atia's doing Iron Hands!? Yay!

I'm already so emotionally invested that I'll legitimately cry if she goes back on her pledge to paint the Xth Legion which she definitely made.

...what do you mean emotional blackmail?:tongue.:

haha, yeah, i want to do ALL legions ... but it will take a bit longer until i came to them ... because:

gallery_79873_10492_104891.jpg

WARLORD! i need one! *__________*

• 2 weeks later...

Consul-Praevian Ardashir

Master of Technopathy, Lord of the Osirian-Battle-Maniple

This depiction of Consul-Praevian Ardashir of the Thousand Sons' Pyrae Cult is based on one of the few extant images from the Battle of Tizsca, during the Burning of Prospero. This master of technopathy and pyromancy was commander of the famous Osirian-Battle-Maniple, a Legio Cybernetica battlegroup oath-bounded to the XVth Legion. His secondary psychic abilities allowed him to control and manipulate the mechanical automata with the help of psycho-active crystals built into the machines. It is believed that Ardashir, like many of his brethren, managed to escape from Prospero alongside a few dozen of his robots, and that he became a contender of the title "Magister Primus of the Pyrae" on the sinister world of Sortiarius ...

gallery_79873_10425_45499.jpg

Note: artificer-forged Mark II Crusade pattern power armour

gallery_79873_10425_104769.jpg

gallery_79873_10425_64873.jpg

gallery_79873_10425_18257.jpg

gallery_79873_10425_21765.jpg

Its like they knew you working on a Titan Legion.

haha yep ... or ... it's like i knew that they are working on such things :ph34r.:

howdy =)

brothers and sisters ...

the day is here ...

i present you ...

a Reaver Titan - or better said, it's parts =)

gallery_79873_10624_154816.jpg

gallery_79873_10624_123592.jpg

Nice T-Son Consul.

Is he one of the Legionnaries using the Titan on Prospero?

I like the blade, reminds me a little of Flints Power blades :smile.:

thanks dantay <3. as he's one of the sons who survives Prospero, no, but he has his own Legio Cybernetica force! that's way better than *one* Warlord :tongue.:

Great mini, I love that red! How did you do it? Is it metallic?

glad you like him^^ and yep, it's metallic red^^ i did it with a mix of thinned down Carroburg Crimson and Aero Color 82306 brilliant red over a metallic basecoat :tongue.:

gallery_79873_10624_67881.jpg

Edited by Atia