Adam's plog in Hall of Honour

Thanks mate! Really appreciate it. And you know, skill you can acquire, patience you have to have in yourself. The fun part is, the more skills you acquire (by painting) the less patience you need to have fun with it ;)

And heres a link to my WIP limited wolf priest:

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/297408-space-wolves-by-adam/?p=3939232

Thanks! Well, I have been painting for about 6-7 years ending in 2003, and started again in the end of 2013, which gives around 1,5 years recently. There are 2 tricks: 1. Internet is your friend. 2. Always try to paint the next one better. And thats it (looking at the long run, of course :wink:)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey Guys!

I haven't posted anything in a while, I didn't have much time, but slowly I am currently working on a Lone Wolf and 3 PA guys of different types with special/combi weapons. In the meantime, I aquired the FW set for terminators on an auction, and decided to use them for my future Void Claws. I thought up an idea that as they are elites even among elites, they should have a distinct armour pattern (and I will have more fun painting them :wink:) So I decided to add some part of the armour black, and here is the idea:

tsm.php?hdt=2C7FA3&hdm=2C7FA3&hdl=2C7FA3

What do you guys think? Any ideas for improving this paint scheme?

I used a set of the old metal terminators with those really fat metal lightning claws for my Void Claws. For the shoulders all I did was paint them then hit them with a wire brush to peel all the paint back off and show clean metal. The Void is a tough place for paint... I did my Arjac with the black torso and it looks very good. Consider a very bright silver for details against the black torso, to me it looks more 'starry' than white on black.

Can't wait to see these guys!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...