+++Call of Chaos VII+++

Captain Semper

Would anyone be against me pledging Abaddon? I have the Heresy version of him (but intend to paint him with his power claw and sword combo so he is pretty similar to full evil Abaddon). 

That'll be fantastic! Can't wait! :yes:

I, Large and Moving Torb, aspect of Volguus Zildrohar, scourge of the Vuldronaii, do answer the Call of Chaos and vow before the sight of the Gods of the Four Ruinous Winds to complete:

1. unit of 4 Chaos Spawn with the Mark of Nurgle,
  2. unit of 10 Chaos Cultists with autoguns and a heavy stubber,
  3. unit of 1 Black Legion Obliterator,
  4. unit of 1 Black Legion Chaos Lord with bolt pistol and power sword (DV model),
  5. unit of 8 World Eaters Khorne Berzerkers with Chain Axes (Champ will have Chainaxe, too), 
  6. unit of 5 Black Legion Chaos Havocs with two plasma guns and one missile launcher, and Aspiring Champion with bolt pistol and powerfist

before January 15th, 2015. If I do this successfully I beseech Father Nurgle to bless me with the Mark of Pustulant Glory so that I may continue service to the Ruinous Powers and abolish the mewling servants of the False Emperor. Should I fail, I shall suffer the Mark of the Lost and I expect no mercy on my soul!

My record of completed abominations with be recorded here: My WiP thread.

Really struggling to be inspired to convert the Cultists, DV cultists are so boring looking. -.- Done one so far, everything else is coming along nicely though, just need to put arms on the Chosen and convert two Rhinos then I'm good to go. 

I Reyner answer the Call of Chaos and vow to complete Abaddon, First Captain of the Sons of Horus before January 15th 2015. If I do this successfully I will receive the Mark of Pustulant Glory and continue on the path to ruin. If I fail I’ll wear the Mark of the Lost and I expect no mercy on my soul!

Completions coming in already. I really need to get my act together.

You and me both, sister.

same here ohmy.png

Well, I'd get on with it if I were you, the Gods are not in a forgiving mood. They never are and they never will.... So unless you want to wake up with tentacles in place of hands, I'd get moving...

(you may be able to use a chainsword with a tentacle hand and but would you be able to hold a brush? no.gif )

The only person who has an excuse for a slow start is me and that's because I'm starting with assembly, not already primed. :P

So if I catch up, there's a problem. :D

Slight finger injury here ;)

Really struggling to be inspired to convert the Cultists, DV cultists are so boring looking. -.- Done one so far, everything else is coming along nicely though, just need to put arms on the Chosen and convert two Rhinos then I'm good to go. 

There was a White Dwarf last year where Forge World memeber - Mark, had converted up some really cool cultist.  I can't rememeber the issue, it possible the release of High Elfs (May?) or Tau (April?), one of those two issue.

Would it be to late to vow a few iron warrior things? I've been planning it for a while and this seems like a great way to jump start the project. What's the minimum amount of units?

Not too late at all.

Would it be to late to vow a few iron warrior things? I've been planning it for a while and this seems like a great way to jump start the project. What's the minimum amount of units?

From Semper first post

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/297974-call-of-chaos-vii/page-1

Participants may enter at any time - there is no cut-off date to get in. The deadline is immovable though so plan your free time accordingly to avoid disappointment.

Ooo I'll try hunt that down, thx

Just had a look & it last year May White Dwarf - High Elf release which also show Forge World Mark really cool Blood Angels as part of army of the month

Not late at all. You can join at any time until the end of the event in Jan 15.

The minimum is a single unit. This can be a single mini or anything else from any Chaos related list... So will you join? ;)

You might find this helpful then. Just ignore the text -- it's written in the Proto-Gothic of ancient Jhermani ;)

Eh what the hell. Mark of the lost sounds friggen epic anyway. I Bernard the slayer answer the call of chaos and vow to compete:
1x iron warriors sorcerer ( based on " the newborn " from gram MC Neil's ultramarine & iron warriors books)
1x chaos lord ( based on Honsou himself)
1x 10 iron warrior marines.
Before January 15th 2015. If I do this successfully I will receive the Mark of Pustulant Glory and continue on the path to ruin. If I fail I’ll wear the Mark of the Lost and I expect no mercy on my soul.

Just to be clear I can edit vows correct? Ie: making the 10 marines into 5 or 10 chosen, not dropping a whole unit.

Now how the hell do I paint a chaos marine… 

Archived