++// 2015 Augustus' Arena \\++ EVENT ENDED

I, Grizzly_bear, challenge Midnight Runner to build, paint, and base 5 Death Company, by the end of March. If s/he accepts and completes the challenge, eternal glory will be his/hers. If s/he accepts and fails, s/he shall wear the badge of shame until Midsummer.

Whelp, I accept thy challenge on the condition that they are already built :) and in retaliation to the challenge issued by yourself, I challenge you Grizzly_bear to finish painting your Scythes Chapter Master AND a bodyguard of 5 Terminators equipped however you see fit :D. If you accept and fail, you must wear the badge of shame until midsummer.

I, Grizzly_bear, challenge Midnight Runner to build, paint, and base 5 Death Company, by the end of March. If s/he accepts and completes the challenge, eternal glory will be his/hers. If s/he accepts and fails, s/he shall wear the badge of shame until Midsummer.

Whelp, I accept thy challenge on the condition that they are already built :) and in retaliation to the challenge issued by yourself, I challenge you Grizzly_bear to finish painting your Scythes Chapter Master AND a bodyguard of 5 Terminators equipped however you see fit :D. If you accept and fail, you must wear the badge of shame until midsummer.
Challenge accepted brother. When do you want me to finish it by?

We've agreed 31st of March

Whelp, I accept thy challenge on the condition that they are already built :smile.: and in retaliation to the challenge issued by yourself, I challenge you Grizzly_bear to finish painting your Scythes Chapter Master AND a bodyguard of 5 Terminators equipped however you see fit :biggrin.:. If you accept and fail, you must wear the badge of shame until midsummer.

Challenge accepted brother. When do you want me to finish it by?

I, Midnight Runner, challenge Grizzly_bear to  paint and base 1 xChapter Master and 5 xTerminators on or before March 31st 2015. If he accepts and completes the challenge, eternal glory will be his. If he accepts and fails, he shall wear the badge of shame until Midsummer.

I, Midnight Runner, accept the challenge set to me by Grizzly_bear, and vow that I will finish painting and basing 5 x Death Compny before March 15th 2015. Completion will earn me eternal glory, while failure shall yield me shame until Midsummer.

Even in the correct format

I, Grizzly_Bear, accept the challenge set to me by Midnight runner, and vow that I will finish building, painting, and basing 1 x chapter master and 5 x terminator body guard before March 31st. Completion will earn me eternal glory, while failure shall yield me shame until Midsummer.

Diamond skin pansies

I, Beachymike123, challenge Iron Skull Mask to build, paint, and base X2 Dreanoughts/Helbrutes. If s/he accepts and completes the challenge, eternal glory will be his/hers. If s/he accepts and fails, s/he shall wear the badge of shame until Midsummer.

May the Dark Gods guide you fellow Iron Warrior Warsmith. Iron Within, Iron WIthout. 

I, Beachymike123, challenge Iron Skull Mask to build, paint, and base X2 Dreanoughts/Helbrutes. If s/he accepts and completes the challenge, eternal glory will be his/hers. If s/he accepts and fails, s/he shall wear the badge of shame until Midsummer.

May the Dark Gods guide you fellow Iron Warrior Warsmith. Iron Within, Iron WIthout. 

I, Iron Skull Mask, accept the challenge set to me by BeachyMike123, and vow that I will finish building, painting, and basing 2 IW Dreadnoughts (to complete one Mayhem Pack)   before   April 19th. Completion will earn me eternal glory, while failure shall yield me shame until Midsummer.

In return, I, Iron Skull Mask, challenge BeachyMike123 to build, paint, and base 1 unit of three (count as) Mutilators. If s/he accepts and completes the challenge, eternal glory will be his/hers. If s/he accepts and fails, s/he shall wear the badge of shame until Midsummer.

Awesome man! Let's do this! From Iron cometh strength, from strength cometh will...

I, Iron Skull Mask, accept the challenge set to me by BeachyMike123, and vow that I will finish building, painting, and basing 2 IW Dreadnoughts (to complete one Mayhem Pack)   before   April 19th. Completion will earn me eternal glory, while failure shall yield me shame until Midsummer.

In return, I, Iron Skull Mask, challenge BeachyMike123 to build, paint, and base 1 unit of three (count as) Mutilators. If s/he accepts and completes the challenge, eternal glory will be his/hers. If s/he accepts and fails, s/he shall wear the badge of shame until Midsummer.

Awesome man! Let's do this! From Iron cometh strength, from strength cometh will...

I, Beachymike123, accepts the challenge set to me by Iron Skull Mask, and vow that I will finish building, painting and basing 1 unit of 3 (counts-as) Mutilators before April 19th. Completion will earn me eternal glory, while failure shall yield me shame until Midsummer. 

Excellent Iron Skull Mask, fellow Warsmith. We shall assemble the tools of war and as sons or Perturabo smite those that stand in the way of our glory. Good luck with your challenge brother, I'll be routing for you. 

Nice! Lots of challenges issued and accepted today. Well done everyone!

But there's still a list of more than twenty Frater who want to be challenged but do not have the guts to challenge themselves.

Are they even worthy of the BRING IT ON banner???? :wink:

Keep those challenges flowing!

Remember that there's only three possible deadlines: March 15th, April 5th and April 19th.

UPDATED TO THIS POINT

Please check the list if everything checks out.

I, Andrew Christlieb, challenge Lucio to build, paint, and base 8 x Thousand Sons. If he accepts and completes the challenge, eternal glory will be his. If he accepts and fails, he shall wear the badge of shame until Midsummer.

Ok that ended up much larger then I intended. I guess my ZEAL got the better of me. That should be a little better now.

I, Reclusiarch Kastor Krieg of the Black Templars, hereby challenge Brother Mehman to adapt and overcome in the name of Him on the Golden Throne. He will crusade this and prove his + ZEAL + by the means of building, basing and painting what passes for a Chaplain in the lesser Chapters of the remnants of the 6th and 10th Legions of Terra's Astartes. He will do this or yield and bear the mark of shame on his signature until Midsummer and a mark of disgrace on his honor for eternity.

This I challenge.http://i.imgur.com/OdBcdrk.jpg

What days have come that I, a most humble and loyal servant of the Divine Being Made Flesh, should be challenged by a wrathful Angel of Death? Well, the meek shall make the mighty rue the day of April 5th for not one but two Chaplains will rise into prominence amongst the galaxy. One, in raiment of the wild wolf, the other with cogs and gears, for the mighty VI shall always hunt and the stalwart X shall always hate that which is known and unknown. If I do not pass this test, Hell then I do wander until Midsummer. If my test has been passed with the zeal of a demi-god? Emperor keep your soul for I will end your mortal coil. Ave Imperator!

OK I'm going to be ballsy myself here: Forte, I ask you on behalf of the entire HH forum, would you please make all four banners and medallions in the HH style - (like Rashbold's but with the copyright text)?

Pretty please, with sugar on top? If you do, please PM them to me and I'll put them up in the first post.

Will do.

I, Lucio, accept the challenge set to me by AndrewChristlieb, and vow that I will finish building, painting, and basing 8 x One Thousand Sons before March 15th. Completion will earn me eternal glory, while failure shall yield me shame until Midsummer.

Of course, with my usual track record in challenges, I'm contemplating a week or so is my actual timespan :)

I, Helterskelter, of Nostraman blood, challenge Barabbas Sogalon to build, paint, and base one Contemptor Dreadnought by march 15 as agreed by terms of Parlay. If he accepts and completes the challenge, eternal glory will be his. If he accepts and fails, he shall wear the badge of shame until Midsummer.

I, Barabbas Sogalon, loyal son of the XIV, accept the challenge set to me by Helterskelter, and vow that I will finish building, painting, and basing one Contemptor Dreadnought before March 15th. Completion will earn me eternal glory, while failure shall yield me shame until Midsummer.

I, dantay_xv, challenge 200Plus to build, paint, and base a talon of dreadnaughts. If he accepts and completes the challenge, eternal glory will be his. If he accepts and fails, he shall wear the badge of shame until Midsummer.

For Russ and the AllFather!!

Does no one dare challenge the herald of the Dark Gods? Is this the extent of your fortitude?

http://gallery.mobile-phones.com.pk/Wallpapers/Games/thumbs/original/mobilephones_Fire_Demon_thumb_949.jpg

Come to us, vermin. Let the warp feast in gluttony upon your flesh and wholly rejoice for your sorrows. Let us feel the strength of your defiance..

I, 200Plus, accept the challenge set to me by Dantay_XV, and vow that I will finish building, painting, and basing a Dreadnaught Talon with weapon options, before April 5th. Completion will earn me eternal glory, while failure shall yield me shame until Midsummer.

(I did say March 15th, but I'm going to allow myself until April 5th to be safe)

For the King of War and Winter!

http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w291/meadows88/Dread%20Talon_zps12qhsgsf.jpg

Archived