++// 2015 Augustus' Arena \\++ EVENT ENDED

List of issued but as of yet unaccepted challenged

Brother Chaplain Cage by Kurama. Issue + Acceptance + Update 1 + Update 2 + Update 3

Psst! It's Kage, like the Japanese word for shadow. Not...

Corrected. Also, please put that UGLY face into spoileeeeeeeeers!*

Also, when are you going to accept the challenge issued by Kurama??

*weird Nicholas Cage enunciation

@200plus: duuuude! That is quite the challenge you accepted!

Does no one dare challenge the herald of the Dark Gods? Is this the extent of your fortitude?

http://gallery.mobile-phones.com.pk/Wallpapers/Games/thumbs/original/mobilephones_Fire_Demon_thumb_949.jpg

Come to us, vermin. Let the warp feast in gluttony upon your flesh and wholly rejoice for your sorrows. Let us feel the strength of your defiance..

Right on. There's a pretty big list of folks up that are looking to participate, but haven't issued a challenge yet. It's going to be hard to get this ball rolling if we don't get any challenges issued.

:oops:

I, Forté, challenge Noctus Cornix to build, and paint (base is optional due to size) a Soul Grinder. If he accepts and completes the challenge, eternal glory will be his. If he accepts and fails, he shall wear the badge of shame until Midsummer.

http://assets.diylol.com/hfs/5ef/1d0/86d/resized/success-baby-meme-meme-generator-challenge-accepted-beba29.jpg

I, dantay_xv, accept the challenge set to me by Barabbas Sogalon, and vow that I will finish building, painting, and basing a Space Wolves Legion Praetor, on or before March 23rd. Completion will earn me eternal glory, while failure shall yield me shame until Midsummer.

I, Forté, challenge Noctus Cornix to build, and paint (base is optional due to size) a Soul Grinder. If he accepts and completes the challenge, eternal glory will be his. If he accepts and fails, he shall wear the badge of shame until Midsummer.

I do hereby accept this challenge and will have the model completed before March 15th... Let the games begin. 

I do hereby accept this challenge and will have the model completed before March 15th... Let the games begin.

Just let me know where you post it so I can cast an eye over progress and be a fussy pain ;)

More and more challenges are being issued. I stand proud to see more and more brave souls flock to the Arena!!

Updated to this point.

Please check the second post to see if I didn't miss anything.

Barabbas Sogalon, Beachymike123, dantay_xv, Iron SKull Mask, Lucio, Mehman, Noctus Cornix, you have all earned the right to bear the Challenged banner or medallion.

http://bolterandchainsword.com/uploads/gallery/album_10383/gallery_29004_10383_38246.jpghttp://bolterandchainsword.com/uploads/gallery/album_10383/gallery_29004_10383_880.pnghttp://bolterandchainsword.com/uploads/gallery/album_10383/gallery_29004_10383_9079.jpghttp://bolterandchainsword.com/uploads/gallery/album_10383/gallery_29004_10383_1175.png

Right on. There's a pretty big list of folks up that are looking to participate, but haven't issued a challenge yet. It's going to be hard to get this ball rolling if we don't get any challenges issued.

Indeed! Mind you the list of people in the second post of this thread is a list of people who haven't been challenged yet.

Some of them have issued a challenge, but are still waiting on others to issue a challenge to them. Quite a few of them actually!

Regardless, more challenges are issued but it is not enough!!

I, Lucio, accept the challenge set to me by AndrewChristlieb, and vow that I will finish building, painting, and basing 8 x One Thousand Sons before March 15th. Completion will earn me eternal glory, while failure shall yield me shame until Midsummer.

Of course, with my usual track record in challenges, I'm contemplating a week or so is my actual timespan :smile.:

Awesome sauce! I'm looking forward to seeing those traitorous wretches coming along. :wink:

Updated to this point.

Regardless, more challenges are issued but it is not enough!! 

Never enough! :biggrin.:

I, Kurama lover of everything heresy, challenge brother SP to paint and base a raven guard horus heresy praetor so he can get started for our game, by April 15th. If he accepts and completes the challenge, eternal glory will be his. If he accepts and fails, he shall wear the badge of shame until Midsummer. 

I, Kurama formerly of the XIIth Legion formerly known as the jaspcat, accept the challenge set to me by Rushbold, and vow that I will finish building, painting, and basing not only 5 recon marines but also a dereddeo before March 15th, Completion will earn me eternal glory, while failure shall yield me shame until Midsummer.

I can't wait to see the Dereddeo. Are these for a new legion then?
It's all for the ultras

http://bolterandchainsword.com/uploads/gallery/album_8832/sml_gallery_8429_8832_7747.jpg All for the Ultras. That's all Guillimann would ever want from any of us.

Ah, but I'm curious... are you using FW recons or 'scouts'? Their entry in HH mentions recons use power armour, but they can be upgraded to using 'recon' armour. Perhaps this was phrased so scout armour could be used? Just a thought.

1/124015.M3 tick tock...

http://i1279.photobucket.com/albums/y524/Taron_James_Beer/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-02-12%2018.14.04_zpscygv8gms.jpg

hows this for an answer

I, 200Plus, challenge Brother Excedis to build, paint, and base one unit of three bikers by April 19th. If he accepts and completes the challenge, eternal glory will be his. If he accepts and fails, he shall wear the badge of shame until Midsummer.

I, Acebaur, challenge Firepower to finish those damn Neophytes he's been dragging his feet on for ages(assuming you haven't, which would shock us all back to the Heresy :lol: ) If he accepts and He has no choice but to complete the challenge, for he is a Templar and his honor is his life. When he does, eternal glory will be his. If he accepts and fails, he shall wear the badge of shame until Midsummer.

Hrng, I was concerned that a brother may waste his challenge on my own works, rather than some deserving heretic.  But what's done is done.

Very well.  Our Chapter will have its new brothers.  Or living shields, whichever they might turn out to be.

I, Firepower, Chaplain of the Black Templars, Bearer of the Paddleum, Bane of Kitten Heresies, accept the challenge set to me by my Marshal, and vow that I will finish building, painting, and basing 10 Neophytes before March 15. Completion will earn me eternal glory.  There will be no failure.

And though it should have gone understood without saying as much, I am full aware that the unlikely conclusion of failure will require that I wear the badge of shame until Midsummer. :P

I challenge the Dolchiate Remembrancer (as a fellow marcher), to complete a command squad, or as many members of such as is possible, in the colours of his sanguine brothers, the Flesh Tearers :wink: .

I, Dolchiate Remembrancer, accept the challenge set to me by Mactire, and vow that I will finish building, painting, and basing a command squad of the Crimson Sons of Vengeance before March 15th. Completion will earn me eternal glory, while failure shall yield me shame until Midsummer.

Archived