+++E Tenebrae Lux IV - Blood Angels Strategium+++

Captain Semper

question is there a special award or purity seal awarded to the one in the BA forum who paints the most points??

Yes. the participants with the most points in each forum is named Forum Champion and gets a special badge! smile.png

@ Auberon and Keeblerartillery: welcome to the ETL gentlemen, good luck!

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Ha, well looks like I'll finally have to paint up my Reaver titan. Not sure the current rules tho!

Indeed I didnt know this hmm... *makes an Imperator titan from a refrigerator box*

devil.gif In all seriousness thought I have 5k of unpainted blood angels left to vow devil.gif I now want that champion title

question is there a special award or purity seal awarded to the one in the BA forum who paints the most points??

Yes. the participants with the most points in each forum is named Forum Champion and gets a special badge! smile.png

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Ha, well looks like I'll finally have to paint up my Reaver titan. Not sure the current rules tho!

As far as I can tell, we can vow them as they are a legal LoW for us...

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

As far as I can tell, we can vow them as they are a legal LoW for us...

:yes:

Love that scheme! wub.png

I'm disappointed I can only like this once...

Indeed? Im just using all my free time for the ETL and to support or forum brother Plus it's great motivation and gives me courage to paint better when I see beautiful works of art like this piece above my friend. I'm starting my 10 terminators tonight should be done by Sat.

Cheers, gents. Appreciate it. I've just started a new job and am unlikely to have time to make large vows to contribute to the cause, so I'm trying to make sure my contributions looks as good as I can possibly make them; focusing on upholding the BA reputation for artisanship.

I The4thHorseman rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete One Blood Angels Combat Squad of  5 Marines [(Grav-gun, 4x Tactical Marine), (Veteran Sergeant,Melta Bombs)] of total value 100 pts on or before August 1st, 2015. Success will bring eternal glory to the Blood Angels and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v74/The4thHorseman/IMAG1121_zpspa6vlxre.jpg

@ sockwithaticket: How I missed commenting on your fantastic work is beyond me! Frankly I see the evolution over the previous ETLs - you sir are perfecting your technique! Keep it up and more please! :)

@ The4thHorseman: You're in - good luck! :)

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

I, The Milkman of Baal, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete 1 Captain armed with plasma pistol and power fist from Codex: Blood Angels total value 130  points, on or before August 1st 2015. Success will bring eternal glory and failure will condemn me to bear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

http://i1174.photobucket.com/albums/r610/Dave_Cadman/Mobile%20Uploads/captainplasmafist_zpsunx8czxc.jpg

Hey guys I just need to work out the points cost for my units ( I haven't picked up the new codex yet ) then I will make an official vow for the blood Angels. I'm getting really close to finishing the army and I have a deathcompany and vanguard veteran squad I could contribute :)

The Blood Angels forums here are great and have been providing me with plenty of inspiration, it will be great to contribute and get my army done, watch this space!

I'm very new at this, and was planning on making at least 1 small vow, as a newbie and terribly slow painter, and was wondering if you can vow non-BA models, if they are going to be used as allies for BA, and painted in matching colors. I am picking up one of the new knight kits today.....

Welcome The Unseen.

You can vow the knights for any faction, you can paint it any color, it does not have to be in matching colors if you don´t want it. In the case of allies, they are not allowed, only the knights. 

You can also use non BA models, but you must count the points using the Blood Angels codex. For example you could use Space Wolves Skyclaws, as BA Assault Marines.

So make your vow it´s totally legal!!!!!. I want to see that Knight fully painted.

I, Americanzero, rise to the challenge of ETL, and pledge to complete two squads of scout snipers numbering 5 Snipers each, for a total of 140 points. I will complete this vow to bring honor to the blood Angels, and failure shall see me an oathbreaker. In the name of the Emporor and Sanquinius, this I swear!

Pre:

http://i.imgur.com/RZmNsrB.jpg

Nice work spagunk! I just finished my 10 tactical Terminators! 3/5 of my units from my vow are complete (Fellblade, Knight Acheron, 10 man termies) I have to do a 5 man meltacide squad and Captain Karlaen and Im finished with the first vow

WP 20150510 00 36 54 Pro[1]

WP 20150510 00 37 01 Pro[1]

I mozley rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete 1x Librarian Dreadnought, 1x Drop pod as well as 1x 5man Tactical Squad with Heavy Flamer & Sergeant with 2x Hand Flamers from Codex Blood Angels of total value 310 points on or before August 1st, 2015. Success will bring eternal glory to the Angels Sanguine (Blood Angels) and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

11013097_10153336480854254_628550927380111251380_10153336480899254_5913147666950

Starting small this time, and hope to add more later.

I Theduke08 rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow for my second vow to complete Brother Corbulo, a terminator libby with combi-melta and a 5 man terminator assault squad armed with 3x lightening claws and 2x thunderhammer storm shields for 455 points on or before August 1st, 2015. Success will bring eternal glory to the Blood Angels Chapter and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

Archived