+++E Tenebrae Lux IV - Blood Angels Strategium+++

Captain Semper

+++ IMPORTANT NOTE +++

http://fortressofunforgiven.homestead.com/ETL_2015_Poster_V1.jpg

AS YOU MUST HAVE NOTICED THE BOARDS WERE DOWN FOR THE BEST PART OF LAST WEEK.

DUE TO BROTHER ARGOS UNTIRING EFFORTS THE BOARDS ARE NOW BACK BUT IT IS QUITE POSSIBLE SOME POSTS HAVE BEEN LOST.

PLEASE CHECK THE FIRST PAGE OF YOUR STRATEGIUM AND MAKE SURE YOUR STATUS IS CORRECTLY REPRESENTED.

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Seriously check the first page now and let me know if your status is not correctly represented...

Because of a minor car accident I can't use my right arm and will not be able to use it for some time. I declare my vow incomplete.

Get well soon :)

Thanks!

Ouch, hopefully the recovery goes well.

Nothing broken but hurts all the same. No painting for me for about three weeks.

I should also point out that those who fail in their vows will be placed into the Death Company whereby you will have one last shot at salvation, lest your rage makes you damned for all eternity...

.... Will we get a special DC banner if we do :P 

JK ill make it... barely

Folks, following our best ever ETL participation, we're on course for our best ever ETL finish and our best ever completion rate. In fact, we may even be surpassing that of our LPC history but it will mean nothing if you don't get those vows in.

There are 63 incomplete vows to turn in (again, double check the first page to make sure your entry has been logged following the server rollbacks) and whilst I know many of you are working hard on completing them, we need everyone to do what they can and turn them in before all is lost.

I have faith.

Because of a minor car accident I can't use my right arm and will not be able to use it for some time. I declare my vow incomplete.

Heal up brother, you have not fallen to the black rage, you will fight another day in the name of The Angel!

Black rage would've been good. I can use some Feel No Pain USR right about now. mellow.png

So happy to see the forums back up! I hope everyone has is well as we near the end of this glorious campaign! I am happy to report that I have completed my second vow! I present to you the finished product:

ETL vowII 1/3

ETL vowII 2/3

ETL vowII 3/3

Onward, for The Angel!

Oh you are way ahead anything you have achieved in the past. The most vows you completed in the LPC was 25 (the points values were irrelevant in the LPC). Just with a quick look in the first page you guys have some 65 vows already completed and the show is not over yet...

Your participation this year is phenomenal! :tu:

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Nearly finished my second vow of Captain Karlaen, just need to do the basing. Pictures should be up by Tues at the very latest.

Good work to those who finished vows recently. To those with vows pending, keep going we're getting close now. I'm looking forward to the glut of finish vows we'll be seeing over the next few days. :)

D

Excellent Boudan!

Now let's see some more first vows being completed - time is running out and if you complete your first vow it'll make a huge difference! Just keep to it Blood Angels!

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Time until the ETL IV ends:

http://gifcountdown.com/atlantic-reykjavik/1438441200/ff0000/0f0f0f/aaaaaa/fdfdfd/faedad/true/europe-stockholm/counter.gif

Doors close at 1700 UTC (1000 PDT, 1200 CDT, 1300 EDT, 1800 BST, 1900 CEST, (02/08) 0100 AWST, 0230 ACST 0300 AEST). Get those vows complete and for those crazy few, there's still time to do another! Just remember that any failure will nullify everything you have done to this point!

Archived