I vow the following

Ragnar Blackmane (converted) - 195

Rune Priest in Runic armor and psychic hood - 90

3 Drop Pods - 105

Dreadnought with Multimelta - 90

to be completed on or before August 1, 2015

http://i59.tinypic.com/kbvtrl.jpg

http://i61.tinypic.com/vifb12.jpg

I Bloodvargarna do rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete the following units from the Space Wolves on or before August 1st, 2015, my success will bring eternal glory to The Fang and my failure will doom me to bear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end:

Krom Dragongaze 135

6 Grey hunters (wolf guard pack leader w/ power ax, plasma gun, 5 ccw) 134

Total vow 269 points

ETLvow2015

Awesome stuff guys. Really building numbers nicely :)

@mercbat .... That pod is the best looking pod I've seen in a long time lol. Gotta love that fresh paint job right before plummeting through the atmosphere in a ring of flames. Looking forward to the weathering. Any tips for basic weathering would be much appreciated :)

Let me put this very simply: YOU GUYS ARE DOING AN AWESOME JOB!

Keep the momentum going - the recruitment period is still in the beginning! You need to keep up. Remember you have time to vow big, now is the time to increase your numbers! 

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Well, one model basically done. I still have a little to do, but doubt it'll be to noticeable in a picture, and I want to post this and go to bed. And the basing left, but waiting for more to do at the same time. Now I know why you would put an RP in TDA over RA though, so you could use this model:

http://i1281.photobucket.com/albums/a514/rgrmaddog/image_zpsnqa1xwbv.jpg

C'mon guys, now it's important to keep the pace. Can you manage 30 participants by the end of this week? That means only 7 more... You don't have to vow big, your chapter is (in)famous for being led by larger-than-life Characters... A Wolf Lord will suffice! Just keep the great momentum you built up last week...

I Baulder rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete following units from codex space wolves:

1 Wolf Lord in TDA, armed with a Thunder Hammer and Stormshield - 170pts

1 Wolf Lord in PA with a Jump Pack, armed with a Thunder Hammer and Stormshield - 165pts

5 Wolf Guard in TDA with dual Wolf Claw (Void Claws) - 240pts

Total: 575pts

...for Russ and the Allfather!!!

http://i1146.photobucket.com/albums/o535/ipsanderson/19099ce9-a344-4473-bbce-dc6d74193f8c_zpshjl7hofg.jpg

http://i1146.photobucket.com/albums/o535/ipsanderson/818fcffe-40d0-49b6-a282-7ffd772babfd_zpsopvackgp.jpg

I Bladewolf  rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete 10x Blood Claws  3x TWC  and 1x Imperial Knight Warden  from Codex Space Wolves and Codex Imperial Knights of total value 270+ 420= 690 on or before August 1st, 2015. Success will bring eternal glory to  Russ and the Allfather  and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end

TWC 

tumblr_nni1vb4enh1tdqdkto3_540.jpg

TWC Complete 

tumblr_nnsdzns5Uz1tdqdkto1_540.jpg

Blood Claws 

tumblr_nnwf89GX1e1tdqdkto1_540.jpg

Blood Claws Complete 

tumblr_nny9suPwK51tdqdkto1_540.jpg

Knight Warden

tumblr_no7gtobBHD1tdqdkto1_540.jpg

Knight Warden Complete 

tumblr_no7vnnbehT1tdqdkto1_1280.jpg

I  declare Completion  of my first vow 

Now it's boiling over (the hate, for those of you not in the know). You *curse*, I'm going to sing karaoke. ...that wasn't near as threatening as it sounded in my head, but know this was to subtly suggest I was drinking, and what do Space Wolves do after, while, and before ( so yes, all the time) drinking?

I lost my train of thought, but still hate you (again for those of you not in the know, it's more admiration, just seems more Space Wolfly to say hate).

Bladewolf. The hell, man? Im working on my third model, and you've completed half an army? Great job! And to echo maddog, I hate you, in the most admiring way you can use the word hate.

While I am not 100% done with them, I am in the home stretch for my Void Claws! Part of my Vow was 5 fully magnetized TDA pointed as void claws. All the magnets are in and base coats done. However I may have gotten carried away with painting. I put a non magnetized model who has been long overdue for some paint in with the bundle. I also tried a frost/glow/NMM effect for the frost/power swords, and I like it enough to keep it! In the background is my TDA lord, showing off a thunderhammer and storm shield. 

http://i.imgur.com/RCF94Td.jpg

Clargience is the one with the cape, the others have yet to get their names. It is the others who will be counting for the vow. All that is left is skulls, some silvers, hair, and some light highlights. They will be completed soon!

Well done, Bladewolf! Keep it up, pack-mates - let's get some more vows complete, and on to the next ones!

v

My slow ass is painting as fast as it can!! :P

End of Line

^ This.

Hey all!  I'm new to Space Wolves but an old hand at 40k.  A LGS recently opened near me and I joined their escalation with Space Wolves and am loving it so far.  Sadly I wasn't aware of this challenge until after I've already finished my first Grey Hunter squad and a good portion of my first TWC box, but I'll start making vows on my next couple of projects!

So, without further ado...

I, GeoKrush, will rise to the challenge of E Tenebrae Lux and vow to complete:

1x Razorback with TL-Lascannons (75 pts)

1x GH Pack (9 GH: 2x melta, 1x Pfist; 1 WGPL: combi-melta and wolfclaw) (225 pts)

Total: 300 pts

Success will bring glory to Russ, the Allfather, and Ragnar Blackmane.  Failure will doom me to wear the badge of Oathbreaker until year's end!

Pics will follow when assembly is complete, and hopefully more oaths will follow!  I know a squad of long fangs and more TWC are in my mental queue.

welcome Geo, excellent to see someone jumping straight in at the deep end and supporting his fellow wolf brothers smile.png

i reaalllllllllllllly need to get painting. done the base colour on one unit so far. ARGH!!! Time to whack on the audiobooks and get inspired! FOR RUSS AND THE ALLFATHER!!

Archived