+++E Tenebrae Lux IV - Adeptus Mechanicus Strategium+++

Welcome OnyxGuard! The AdMech is going from strength to strength! But it's not over yet - your rivals are building up their ranks as we speak so don't relax - keep new recruits flowing in!

A moment of laxity... you know how it goes... msn-wink.gif

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Heh, recruitment thread for IK is up and running. The thread for AdMech is currently being worked on with the help of a few other board members. We will get 'em yet biggrin.png

if you'd like further help contact me please.

Excellent, keep it up marshall let's see some completed vows to get the ball rolling! So far the Imperial Guard has more points completed msn-wink.gif

My vow will be complete or close to it by weeks end.

Captain, my vow (after review) happens to be 400 points, instead of 500. please adjust accordingly.

My vow will take a bit of time. I got plenty things to do between IK Tactica, upcoming AdMech recruitment thread and Skitters as well as Cult Tacticas. Well, and a busy schedule in real life.
So my contribution will not be as big as some other unfortunately. But it will be there msn-wink.gif

My vow will take a nit of time. I got plenty things to do between IK Tactica, upcoming AdMech recruitment thread and Skitters as well as Cult Tacticas. Well, and a busy schedule in real life.

So my contribution will not be as big as some other unfortunately. But it will be there msn-wink.gif

To lighten the load, should several of us fellow magi help to collate tactical and analyticae data?

I.E. How can I help :D

My vow will take a nit of time. I got plenty things to do between IK Tactica, upcoming AdMech recruitment thread and Skitters as well as Cult Tacticas. Well, and a busy schedule in real life.

To lighten the load, should several of us fellow magi help to collate tactical and analyticae data?

I.E. How can I help biggrin.png

I will definitely make use of that offer. I already have a bit of help with AdMech recruitment, so that is pretty much settled. I will need support writing the Tacticas for Cult and Skitters though, seeing as I want to include the same amount of detail in there as the IK one. I will open a thread about it due time, so those Sons of Mars that are eager to help can then do so. I will put up some details about it some time next week I think.

And besides, if anything, I am not as much a Magi as I am a Baron biggrin.png

I will definitely make use of that offer. I already have a bit of help with AdMech recruitment, so that is pretty much settled. I will need support writing the Tacticas for Cult and Skitters though, seeing as I want to include the same amount of detail in there. I will open a thread about it due time, so those Sons of Mars that are eager to help can then do so. I will put up some details about it some time next week I think.

well fine. :P Just don't be named Von Steuben.

Anywho, here is the Alpha for my first squad of rangers, also present in my painting blog Ryza Ascendant

http://images.dakkadakka.com/gallery/2015/5/7/711969_sm-.JPG

Well here goes...

I Kriegsmacht rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete one Imperial Knight Errant from Codex: Imperial Knights of total value of 370 points on or before August 1st, 2015. Success will bring eternal glory to The Oathbreakers(might be temporary name for my army) and failure will doom me to bear the badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

I'll be making a WIP thread for my Knights soon with an explanation for the name of my Knights force. This is a big undertaking for me since I never did anything this big before.

I'm not quite sure but would this be alright as a before pic? I just started my vow. laugh.png

Thanks Commodus I edited the points in as well as a pic of my before shot but I have a feeling Semper will want there to be more in it. lol

Also the name for some reason when I was thinking of my Knights I had Suicide Squad on my mind. 'The Oathbreakers' was just something that popped in my head when I had to fill in the blank. lol Too much thinking already! tongue.png

Edit: Ack was thinking of the wrong Super villain group

I will definitely make use of that offer. I already have a bit of help with AdMech recruitment, so that is pretty much settled. I will need support writing the Tacticas for Cult and Skitters though, seeing as I want to include the same amount of detail in there. I will open a thread about it due time, so those Sons of Mars that are eager to help can then do so. I will put up some details about it some time next week I think.

well fine. tongue.png Just don't be named Von Steuben.

Anywho, here is the Alpha for my first squad of rangers, also present in my painting blog Ryza Ascendant

http://images.dakkadakka.com/gallery/2015/5/7/711969_sm-.JPG

Do a line of leadbelcher or rune fang around the eyelenses rim to help define it, it looks a bit messy at the moment...unsure.png otherwise its great stuff wub.png

mithril

Thanks for that mithril. unfortunatley I do not trust my hands to be steady enough...

3/5 rangers down though!

oh sorry bout saying that then..my bad blush.png .

i have found painting the eye lenses with runefang to make it bright,wash around the outside of the eyes with nuln oil then a drop of the new Nikalah oxide (sp?) inside the eye lens makes it pop and with less fuss then trying to paint it.

cheers Mithril

Thanks for that mithril. unfortunatley I do not trust my hands to be steady enough...

3/5 rangers down though!

oh sorry bout saying that then..my bad blush.png .

i have found painting the eye lenses with runefang to make it bright,wash around the outside of the eyes with nuln oil then a drop of the new Nikalah oxide (sp?) inside the eye lens makes it pop and with less fuss then trying to paint it.

cheers Mithril

good point. i am trying to do a very light touch with my fine detail brush.

No worries on saying anything. I just have minor motor skill issues from being a pre-me. I strive to do better, but would rather wait and test such a tip on an extra head :D

Thanks Captain. Like I said it was a last second thing that popped in my mind. I didn't even realize what I did there until Commodus mentioned it. lol

I'll add more to my armies fluff when I start my WIP thread.

Thanks Captain. Like I said it was a last second thing that popped in my mind. I didn't even realize what I did there until Commodus mentioned it. lol

I'll add more to my armies fluff when I start my WIP thread.

If you get to it within the next week, you can join in Part II of the Liber Challenge!  Get yourself some awesome signature flair!

Archived