+++E Tenebrae Lux IV - Adeptus Mechanicus Strategium+++

I like it, such an amazing model to paint.. cant wait to do mine (onto the last 10 guys now off vow 1)

oh slightly off topic.. can anyone help me with opinions off my army list http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/309146-help-me-decide-1800-pts-tourney-list/

not played 7th yet, and only played about two games under 6th (been out of the loop for a few years)

@WarriorFish : Thanks, he's mostly done, just a few odds and ends including the infoskull. I'm also waiting on the 50mm base, since GW apparently misspacked them with a 40mm instead of a 50mm.

@pompeyladbfp : He's truely fun. Only suggestion from my side, is to leave the arms off, makes painting much easier and less fiddly. Only drawback, is that you need to watch out for the staff, I accidently dropped the arm and the staff snapped off, but it was a minor job to superglue it back together.

@anselneo, excellent work, m8! You've really captured the studio scheme, so I think the time spent was well worth it. Look forward to seeing him based up! smile.png

Kind of a slow week eh? Don't worry too much thoug, it's the same across all Strategiums (haven't checked the Chaos and HH yet mind you).

@ Korban: Great to see a completion and that follow-up no less... Congratulations and good luck! 

@ Vel' Cona: Kataphrons yeah! :woot: :tu: Go for it man!

@ anselneo: Beautiful work mate - the colours are so vibrant! Lovely work on the liquids too - very impressive. Please take your time if you are to produce such quality stuff...

UPDATED TO TO THIS POINT! 

Need to push Plasma Reactors to 11!

Guard, Vanilla Marine Codex, Blood Angels, etc. not to mention Heresy are all beating us on Completions!

To be fair, IG may be competing completion wise but we got 'em by total points. Slow and steady, though I'm definitely concerned that the new C:SM and upcoming C:DA will push them ahead again! sleep.png

Well done nziv, a great colour scheme very well executed and topped off with some lovely bases! A fine completion, we'll look forward to your next vow :tu:

To be fair, IG may be competing completion wise but we got 'em by total points. Slow and steady, though I'm definitely concerned that the new C:SM and upcoming C:DA will push them ahead again! sleep.png

Get your painting done or all those extra points count for nothing ;)

Archived