+++E Tenebrae Lux IV - Adeptus Mechanicus Strategium+++

Vow 1 - Complete

http://i1286.photobucket.com/albums/a607/tomkristians/Mobile%20Uploads/IMAG1794_2_zps3tsohfkf.jpg

---

Vow 2

I, Heretek of the Cult of the Red Crown rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete...

1 Knight Paladin,

http://i1286.photobucket.com/albums/a607/tomkristians/Mobile%20Uploads/IMAG1795_1_zpsvolj1zbd.jpg

and

A Cult Mechanicus force consisting of the Holy Requisitioner formation

http://i1286.photobucket.com/albums/a607/tomkristians/Mobile%20Uploads/IMAG1709_1_zps24kmrmdw.jpg

for a total value of 810 points on or before August 1st, 2015. Success will bring eternal glory to the Mechanicum in general and the Fallen Forge in particular and failure will doom me to service as a menial servitor until the year-end.

Points on or before August 1st, 2015.

It's great to see AdMech models on something other than Martian Ironearth. The grass is a wonderful foil for the brute industry of the Mechanicus!

Yeah but the grass should be withering and dying around the feet of those Vanguard models ohmy.png ...laugh.png .Rad poisoning...

cheers, Mithril

Depends how long it takes for the poisoning to take effect? Maybe model bases behind them with dying grass :P Looks great frostbite well done on your completion :D They look nice and gritty, I like how the blue coils look :tu:

Thanks guys!

I'm not sure if its just the lighting in those pictures (which wasn't very good at all), but the grass seems especially green on those Breachers. I mostly chose the basing to fit with my Dark Angels and Steel Legion, so I can field a coalition that looks unified on the table, but I also agree with you, Commodus, that its a nice change to see something other than Martian Ironearth bases on Admech stuff.

@ nziv: Congratulations for completing! Just to confirm that the end of the event is on August 1st and as such all vows should be completed by then. Also have you calculated the points value of your first vow? You have given an approximation before...

@ Red Skullz: What an impressive vow! wacko.png Congratulations on your completion and for your follow-up! You are brave as well as talented! :D

@ frostbite: Very dark and ominous force there! Congrats on your completion! Refill?

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Time for Vow 3!

I, Frostbite, rise to the Challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete one Tech Priest Dominus with Macrostubber, Conversion Field and Eradication Ray, worth 125pts and one maniple of Kastellan Robots with phosphor blasters and twin linked phosphor blasters, worth 320pts, for a total of 445pts, on or before 1st August. Success will bring eternal glory to the Omnissiah and the Forge World of Lucius, while failure will doom me to wear the badge of the oathbreaker until the end of the year.

http://i1066.photobucket.com/albums/u404/flammen_panzer/IMG_0109_zpsrpfmjjbt.jpg

The AdMech is certainly holding its ground. Your completion rate is above the ETL average but the big enemy is the HH forum that comands vast resources. If you're to match it you need to step up your production rates (to use AdMech jargon) closer to the Guard levels. You command the larges pool of resources in the IFOR faction - put them to good use! Let's have a spectacular Week 8 where the Scions of Mars take the lead from the Guard and establish the IFOR firmly on the road to victory! You need to leave Chaos behind - and you can only do that by raising your completion rate further to levels way above 30%.

You can do it - there is nothing stopping you. Attack those first vows and lets see completion rates rising and re-vow rates skyrocketing! 

Vow 3 done - 885 pts.

Link to original vow:

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/306917-e-tenebrae-lux-iv-adeptus-mechanicus-strategium/?p=4061236

Pic of Dominus, Priests, Tech-Priest Auxila:

18344098099_9ee3096473_k_d.jpg

18504031396_a64908178f_k_d.jpg

Pic of Decima, Thrall and counts-as Lightning (Neph):

18381863303_f81574362f_k_d.jpg

Waiting to finish the build on my Reaver or Warlord before making Vow 4.

I'm loving the hazard stripes on the servitors! Is one of your enginseers a converted techmarine? Where did you get the dish on his back?

I'm loving the hazard stripes on the servitors! Is one of your enginseers a converted techmarine? Where did you get the dish on his back?

Thanks, dish is from an Onager. Supposed to represent the Techpriest Magos' Augury Scanner (30K).

well kilo is doing his usual!! ,

anyways the 2nd 3rd of my First vow complete.

Vanguard squad (will def add to this squad later with some Caliver Goodness devil.gif ) So now its onto the Onager to complete my first Vow biggrin.png

med_gallery_9146_6928_1150333.jpg

sorry for bright lighting,tried to fix it but my phone camera isn't quite a Digital SLR confused.gif

Cheers Mithril

Just checking in to confirm that I haven't been slacking (too much). My rustalkers are now assembled and undercoated and today I finished the detail on the vanguard's guns. Just the backpacks left to do.

Be like the Motive Force and keep working. One turn of the cog is a small movement that can achieve much.

Archived