+++E Tenebrae Lux IV - Realm of Chaos Strategium+++

Bit late to the Crazy Train, but here we go:

I, Alan, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete 3 Chaos Astartes Bikers, including a Champion with meltabombs, from Codex: Chaos Space Marines of total value 75 points on or before August 1st, 2015. Success will bring eternal glory to the XCI Company of the VIII Legion and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end

gallery_47732_9950_94723.jpg

gallery_47732_9950_797886.jpg

Link to my WIP, where much of this bologna will go down tongue.png More coming!

Did other people have trouble attaching heldrake middle size wings? But anyhow...

3/4 of a Heldrake, I hope to finish it tomorrow, but I'm not too sure biggrin.png

http://i1072.photobucket.com/albums/w376/Aeternas/image.jpg3_zpsxivsmwck.jpg?1432336120893&1432336121323

And welcome Alan, at least you understand crazy is what you're signing up for ;)

Been a mod for months, yes. Chaos mod for months, nope. That's been the past week or two. She's been busy with the history brigade.

At least we know how to wage war unlike you infighting inbreeding lot

Been a mod for months, yes. Chaos mod for months, nope. That's been the past week or two. She's been busy with the history brigade.

At least we know how to wage war unlike you infighting inbreeding lot

VOW # 1 COMPLETE!!!

gallery_62728_6478_6672.jpg

Two Word Bearers Chaos "Havocback" Rhinos and a Chaos Helknight (counts as Defiler)

gallery_62728_6478_39128.jpg

gallery_62728_6478_24472.jpg

gallery_62728_6478_4249.jpg

gallery_62728_6478_41989.jpg

gallery_62728_6478_19660.jpg

gallery_62728_6478_23905.jpg

gallery_62728_6478_3740.jpg

I'll have Vow #2 ready to be sworn in the next dayor two. Then I can get cracking on it!

Brother Kortmer, that is one awesome Plaguehulk you have going there!

Aeternas: Looking forward to seeing that Heldrake complete!

And lastly, welcome to Chaos, Alan ( We're all Mad here msn-wink.gif )

~BtW

Welcome AlanofAngels! You're not late at all! :) Good luck mate.

@ Bearingtheword: I will never understand why you did not enter this as a Knight... Regardless, it's a magnificent piece, you really posses some serious talent there Word Bearer... It's obvious you entered dark pacts with even darker Deities... :P

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Welcome AlanofAngels! You're not late at all! smile.png Good luck mate.

@ Bearingtheword: I will never understand why you did not enter this as a Knight... Regardless, it's a magnificent piece, you really posses some serious talent there Word Bearer... It's obvious you entered dark pacts with even darker Deities... tongue.png

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Honesty, Semper..... I am too honest, lol.....

ince I can't/won't use it as a knight (until they are released) and it's weapon load out is converted to that of a Defiler (TL Lascannons, Battle Cannon, Heavy Flamer, Combi Bolter, Dirge Caster, dozer blades and power fist..... should have been bid at 230, not 220 though...my bad there) , I just don't feel right about it =/ I'll make up for it with a second Vow,and possibly even a third...if all goes well.... and thank you for the compliment biggrin.png

~BtW

As proof of progress, the first five Chosen, as well as a slight setback. I've snapped the power axe off in transit, any tips for how to fix it? The handle is proper thin, not sure it'd survive drilling. It's one of the FW ones, so it's not like I can just plastic glue it all back together.

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g79/Dragonlover63/IMG_0252.jpg

Dragonlover

I guess I'd try to cut off the whole resin handle and replace it with something more sturdy, like, a plasticard rod or something? I'm sure you can find something with comparable thickness?

And now for my second Vow.....

"I, Bearingtheword, having completed my first vow, now vow to complete a second vow for the 2015 ETL consisting of the following:

1 Chaos Daemon Prince of Tzeentch, with three mastery levels, power armour, wings, Prophet of the Voices and close combat weapon (325pts)

3 Chaos Spawn with marks of Nurgle (108pts)

10 Pink Horrors of Tzeentch, with an icon of Chaos, and an instrument of Chaos (110pts)

Amounting to a total of 543pts, to be completed before August 1, 2015."

gallery_62728_6478_47044.jpg

~BtW

Wow guys there's some nice stuff going on over here! I don't want to concern anyone but...

http://whec-assets-live.s3.amazonaws.com/2014/11/44032_5b65e177ba1563349762fefa145b04a5.jpg

Autopsy videos? Sounds fun..... Let me grab some popcorn! msn-wink.gif

~BtW

Edit: Sorry for the double post....it wasn't letting me add the quote to the first post....

And now for my second Vow.....

"I, Bearingtheword, having completed my first vow, now vow to complete a second vow for the 2015 ETL consisting of the following: 

1 Chaos Daemon Prince of Tzeentch, with three mastery levels, power armour, wings, Prophet of the Voices and close combat weapon (325pts)

3 Chaos Spawn (90pts)

10 Pink Horrors of Tzeentch, with an icon of Chaos, and an instrument of Chaos (110pts)

Amounting to a total of 525pts, to be completed before August 1, 2015."

http://1.1.1.3/bmi/image.bolterandchainsword.com/uploads/gallery/album_6478/gallery_62728_6478_47044.jpg

~BtW

no marks on your spawn?

Lads I just saw this weeks update, we need to get our finger out. I'm handicaped till next week when I get cash to buy bits for the vow and need to get a lot of paint as well then I'll be back on track. Cmon we can do this. again. XD

Got no bloody time to paint at the moment, it's driving me up the wall.

Codex 13.3%

Blood Angels 8.5%

Dark Angels 10.2%

Space Wolves 6.7%

Realm of Chaos 8.1%

Forces of the Imperium 7.9%

Horus Heresy 13.8%

That's the completions rates as they currently stand. That's pretty damn grim, but it's early days yet. I'm still confident we can do this. I just have no idea what to do for vow 2. Should've done the Scorpion separately.

Dragonlover

Archived