+++E Tenebrae Lux IV - Realm of Chaos Strategium+++

Slave, pull yourself together. Chaos is at an inflection point right now. A weak week may get you out of the game, a strong week can easily get you to the top! Are you going to show weakness now? In this particular moment in time everything matters.

This also applies to the rest of the team. You had a great week 7, you need to capitalise on that! Retain the initiative and demoralise the enemy! It is a unique opportunity now that HH shows signs of weakness.

ALRIGHT! That's the spirit, Semper! To the actual Chaos team: are we so lost that we need a pansy Dark Angel player telling us what to do???? ARE WE???

NO! We're Chaos! Two thousand and fourteen's Primes Inter Pares! And if we all chip in we might take the lead this week. So get busy and get painting! thumbsup.gif

Now I'm off to paint some Nostraman Lions (Hounds of Khorne counts-as).

Still working on my third I promise. Lots of building work to go and need to find a right shoulder. And see what horrible two colours you lot choose for me ;)

11060939_963397500394294_511470775805920

And ignore the fist. That's getting hacked off do a scratch built Black Mace and tentacle.

Still working on my third I promise. Lots of building work to go and need to find a right shoulder. And see what horrible two colours you lot choose for me msn-wink.gif

11060939_963397500394294_511470775805920

And ignore the fist. That's getting hacked off do a scratch built Black Mace and tentacle.

bits are packed up ready to post, i get my dole monday so you should have it by wed

and singing birthday card you say... sweet

oh i wont fail, just been that busy atm i just lost interest in painting, ill still get it done even if i go insane, i managed twice as much in half the time last etl although i didnt touch a model for a few months after

ETL Vow 1 - Complete, also edit & add these to my last post you said about Semper.

http://i626.photobucket.com/albums/tt347/Insane-Psychopath/Iron%20Warriors/DSC09977_zpslauibbou.jpg

http://i626.photobucket.com/albums/tt347/Insane-Psychopath/Iron%20Warriors/DSC09978_zps97xlpjjg.jpg

http://i626.photobucket.com/albums/tt347/Insane-Psychopath/Iron%20Warriors/DSC09980_zpsjdgl5abt.jpg

http://i626.photobucket.com/albums/tt347/Insane-Psychopath/Iron%20Warriors/DSC09981_zpsllimz0hq.jpg

http://i626.photobucket.com/albums/tt347/Insane-Psychopath/Iron%20Warriors/DSC09984_zpsbxgltx0t.jpg

Vow 2

I, Insane Psychopath, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete...

• 1 Black Legion Lord (Fallen Angel) Spineshiver blade (Chain-axe pole arm), skull of ker'ngar (Helmet), Veteran of the Long War, Plasma Pistol:  155
  • 5 Iron Warriors Havocs, 4 Heavy Bolter, Veteran of the Long War: 120
  • Chaos Knight Errant: 370

A total value of 645 points on or before August 1st, 2015. Success will bring eternal glory to Chaos in general & to the Iron Warriors 5th Grand Company. Failure will doom me to bear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

WIP photos of these models

That is one scary Knight IP. You're pretty good with that brass etch too thumbsup.gif

Thanks - I really like useing Forge World brass etching. It pretty scary amount brass etch sheet I've got left from the Chaos version.

I'm looking forward adding Green stuff tomorrow. Then Monday if all goes to plan, get it all base & ready for undercaoting.

I, Dreadclaw, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete a third wow of ...

(with a little of change from my red tide)

• 1 Dark Apostle: plasma pistol, mark of Tzeentch, Dimensional Key, aura of dark glory (175 pts) - count as "Cypher";
  • 1 unit of 10 Chosen: 5 x plasma guns, veteran of the Long War  (275 pts) - count as "Fallen";
  • 1 Herald of Nurgle: palanquin, exalted locus of contagion, psyker (125 pts) - refresh/repaint;
  • 1 unit of 7 Plague Marines: champion with power weapon, 2 x plasma guns,  veteran of the Long War (220 pts) - refresh/repaint;
  • 1 unit of 7 Plague Marines: champion with power weapon, 2 x plasma guns,  veteran of the Long War (220 pts) - refresh/repaint;
  • 1 unit of 7 Plague Marines: champion with power weapon, 2 x melta guns,  veteran of the Long War (210 pts) - refresh/repaint;
  • 1 Soulgrinder of Nurgle: Daemon of Nurgle, Phlegm bombardment (180 pts) - refresh/repaint;
  • 1 Daemon Prince of Khorne:  blood forge armor, Kor'lath the Axe of Ruin (270 pts) - because you always need a touch of red !
of a total value of 1675* points on or before August 1st, 2015. Success will bring eternal glory to Chaos in general and Khorne Daemonkins in particular and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

* I let Captain Semper validate the refresh/repaint figs for the wow with the WIP.

ETL Vow 1 - Complete, also edit & add these to my last post you said about Semper.

http://1.1.1.4/bmi/i626.photobucket.com/albums/tt347/Insane-Psychopath/Iron%20Warriors/DSC09977_zpslauibbou.jpg

http://1.1.1.3/bmi/i626.photobucket.com/albums/tt347/Insane-Psychopath/Iron%20Warriors/DSC09978_zps97xlpjjg.jpg

http://1.1.1.1/bmi/i626.photobucket.com/albums/tt347/Insane-Psychopath/Iron%20Warriors/DSC09980_zpsjdgl5abt.jpg

http://1.1.1.1/bmi/i626.photobucket.com/albums/tt347/Insane-Psychopath/Iron%20Warriors/DSC09981_zpsllimz0hq.jpg

http://1.1.1.2/bmi/i626.photobucket.com/albums/tt347/Insane-Psychopath/Iron%20Warriors/DSC09984_zpsbxgltx0t.jpg

Vow 2

I, Insane Psychopath, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete...

• 1 Black Legion Lord (Fallen Angel) Spineshiver blade (Chain-axe pole arm), skull of ker'ngar (Helmet), Veteran of the Long War:  140
  • 5 Iron Warriors Havocs, 4 Heavy Bolter, Veteran of the Long War: 120
  • Chaos Knight Errant: 370

A total value of 630 points on or before August 1st, 2015. Success will bring eternal glory to Chaos in general & to the Iron Warriors 5th Grand Company. Failure will doom me to bear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

WIP photos of these models

thats one bad ass knight, get it painted already

Vow 1 complete

Squad Asgel Val formerly of the 3rd Great Pack of the Wolf Brothers chapter

IMG 1545643

More Pics

IMG 1024

IMG 1025

IMG 1026

IMG 1027

IMG 1028

IMG 1029

IMG 1030

Some background on the Pack

Squad Valis all that is known to remain of the 3rd great Pack of the Wolf Brothers. The 3rd Great Pack was on an emissary mission off world when the 'Great Change' came about. Slowly at first but with an alarmingly increasing rate members of the pack began to transform into the Wulfen. When news came from Kaeriolthat this problem was not isolated to the 3rd and that the Space Wolves we're even now traversing the warp to bring judgement on their lost sons. It was at this point in the young chapters history that it fell apart as it was in nature the individual packs split and sought only to look after its own, on Kaeriol the Great Packs fought eachother for control of the armouries and for passage off world.
Luckily for the 3rd they had the chance to escape without conflict, like so many before and after, them they did all those who had lost everything could do and fled to the dark abyss of the Eye of Terror. However this was not the end of the 3rd's problems as the change was still rampaging throughout the Pack unchecked. It was at this time that Jeptral Lothkarl Shaman of the 3rd did what his parent legion had fought against many years before and made a pact with the Chaos God Tzeentch to save those remaining in his Pack that had yet to be affected by the call of the Wulfen.
It was 350 years later that what remained of the Pack was absorbed into the Grand Company of Kloros Juddthall of the Black Legion.

Vow 2

I, gianlucafiorentini123, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete...

Daemon Prince: Mark of Tzeentch, Scrolls of Magnus, Mastery Level 3, Wings and Power Armour (340)

Chaos Lord: VotLW, Murder Sword, Plasma Pistol, Mark of Tzeentch and Gift of Mutation (145)

Dark Apostle: Gift of Mutation and Black Mace (160)

Khorne Berzerkers: +3, plasma pistol, Power Fist, Melta Bomb, Icon of Wrath and VotLW (225)

Rogue Psykers: 2x, Bolt Pistol and Power weapon (42)

Terminators: +2, VotLW, Icon of Despair, Mark of Nurgle, Heavy Flamer, Combi-Melta, 2x Lightning Claw (One for Champ),and gift of mutation (261)

Terminators: +2, VotLW, Icon of Wrath, Mark of Khorne, Power Fist x2, Combi-Plasma x2, Combi_flamer, Gift of mutation and Power Fist on champ

Terminators: +2, VotLW, Icon of Excess, Mark of Slaanesh, Lightning Claw, Power Fist, Heavy Flamer, Gift of Mutation and a Lightning Claw on the champ (283)

Greater Brass Scorpion of Khorne (700)

A total value of 2,417 points on or before August 1st, 2015. Success will bring eternal glory to Chaos Undivided. Failure will doom me to bear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

Before pic,

IMG 1022

minus the Scorpion as he still hasn't arrived yet.

That is a cool Knight, IP! What's the cannon on top supposed to count as? The AA turret of the new Knight?

It the melta version. In my mind when this fire, everything melt - thing kind of like Game of Thrones season 2 during the Battle of Blackwater. Teetengee said about adding a weapon to the hull as I'm wanting to get a siege theme on the knight biggrin.png

Maybe convert it to have the cannon be back mounted and then use both the chainsword and the powerfist if it is the new kit?

That a good call, just having a look that the Warhammer Fantasy Hellcannon model. Sadily no power fist, this model might be going to Throne of Skulls event, he might be the Battle Cannon or Melta version & however I could always use another weapon, second chainsword or possible the part from the Skaven Plague Furnace with ball/chain. Just so there would be no problem for my oppent.

Can't rememeber where I found the photos. But it from Games Day a good few year ago 2012? Model by my local GW store for a Empire vs Chaos game.

Note photo remove & added spolier below

Just some stuff show idea's

thats one bad ass knight, get it painted already

I will be adding green stuff on the Knight later today for Obliterator virus. Then undercaot on Tuesday. Only thing is, the model will be painted for ETL side of things, but it will not be complete to me until the Iron Warriors transfer are release by Forge World - seen that the Warhammer World open day. It just mean I need to wait to add bit more battle damage & weather powder once I have them

I'll also be adding clump foliage for a smoke/toxic effect tie in with the IW home planet with in the eye of terror.

@Insane Psychopath: Congrats on the finish. Maybe you can vow the cannon on top of the hull as AA battery, the Twin-Linked Icarus Cannon? That's 35 extra points to your vow. :)

@ gianlucafiorentini123: Congrats on your finish and WOW that's a hefty second vow! Brass SCoprions of Khorne cost 700 points though, not 550. :tu:

@STD: You traitor! I hope this Howling Griffon project of yours won't interfere with your ETL contributions! In any case, good luck and I'm looking forward to seeing your progress on them! 

I finished the pack of Nostraman Lions yesterday, but the battery of my phone died immediately after the photo shoot. Hence the late upload. I'm already working on the third and last Predator. 

More pics here in my showcase.

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d185/mkruijff/Showcase%20Night%20Lords/WP_20150620_010_zps03dmjd7j.jpg

Oh, what a fantastic week for the dark gods. Great job, everyone!

@Augustus b'Raass: What are these models, good sir? Where from? ... Ah, I just followed your link and got it. Wow, they're really cool, your paint job certainly does them justice.

In the meantime I've made a bit of progress with my renegades.

gallery_80057_9957_358490.jpg

Archived