+++E Tenebrae Lux IV - Horus Heresy Strategium+++

Thanks! :) It was a fun change of pace, and I've been wanting to paint that dude for ages, so...win-win.

Sadly for the VI Legion, my grey-plate lovin' heart belongs to another Legion.  :P

We really need some more good VI Legion stories. I know I haven't read them all, but Prospero Burns is the only one that managed to sway me at all to their side.

As for my ETL vow, I'm on the ropes, but I'm not out yet. I'm trying like hell to get in under the deadline.

Vow 5...

gallery_67188_10431_166651.jpg

Complete!

Believe it or not, in 17 years of hobbying, this is my first blue miniature. How about that?

And with that, I'm done for this year. I know I haven't contributed as much as others have (and mad props to those of you in the multiple thousand points completed!), but I'm happy with my 1000-ish points. It's a third of my planned DG army done, which is nice to have out of the way, and it's given me a good buzz for the rest of my DG/IH project. Now if only Forgeworld would give me rules for Mr. Meduson, I'd be set...

Here's a (bad) group shot of my completed wee dudes!

gallery_67188_10431_15526.jpg

Come on, legionaries! Let's kick those Chaos scum to the curb!

Currently taking a midday break from batch painting thirty models. That I should have painted weeks ago. Because I love to make things difficult for myself. ermm.gif

(It's a good job I'm not working right now...)

Edit: I cannot into English. <_<

Currently taking a midday break from batch painting thirty models. That I should have painted weeks ago. Because I love to make things difficult for myself. ermm.gif

Edit: I cannot into English. dry.png

hurry up bubble butt ;)

So, I got curious/obsessive and plugged the numbers from the participant thread into Google Sheets. Shifted a few numbers to reflect completions not recorded as such. If my math is correct, where we stand with about 50hrs to go is:

Vowed: 107,070

Completed: 56,055

Completion Rate: 52.35%

Modified Completed Points: 29,345

Guys seriously this is sad, all that hype and big talking and half of us are yet to follow through....

Now I'm in your neck of the woods there's just over 24hours left so please try fulfil your oaths

My Horus is finished!

LINK OF DOOM!!!!

If you don't want to click on the link to read my hobby rambling...

Here:

gallery_64782_8966_975082.jpg

Now everyone should vote for who pulled off Horus better, mordant hex or myself

hurry up bubble butt msn-wink.gif

I will get this done. The shame of not following through would be monumental. I may have to skimp a little on quality control to get there, though. :P

hurry up bubble butt msn-wink.gif

I will get this done. The shame of not following through would be monumental. I may have to skimp a little on quality control to get there, though. tongue.png

I'm thinking the same! I've really been struggling for time the last couple of weeks and I've got a works do tomorrow! may have to pull an all nighter tonight!

Praevian primed. Brushes and paints ready. Blood saturated with caffeine. I shall not fall. We shall not fall. Even if it means spending the next 44 hours painting uninterruptedly. The time has come for us to uphold our oaths of moment.

Archived