+++E Tenebrae Lux IV - Astra Militarum Strategium+++

Try this from Loctite's site, simple acetone or nail polish remover. I'm sure you have some sitting around, right?

My next vow will not be chosen until I return from the mountains of North Carolina on the 11th. I am thinking it may be more infantry or just a monstrously missiled Deathstrike!

Well done. Love me some of them Appalachian Mountains, one reason I liked the move to Knoxville. 

Also, does anyone have tips for removing the superglued wings on my Valkyrie and vendetta, to make storage easier? 

Use of non-acetone nail polish remover works, you've just got to be careful not to leave them in soak. If you want to remove a bit without stripping any paint then it'll be a knife job. Which will always cause some form of damage so best to get a sharp one and be very, very careful!

I'm building my second valkyrie, (third overall but one is a Vendetta). I goofed on the first 2 with the cockpit, so I was wondering, I'd heard that there is a piece that is supposed to go between the two transparencies and I was wondering if this was the one:

WP 20150629 001

/edit/

andswered my own question...

Yes that is the piece, be very careful with it msn-wink.gif

WIP update: Choose your weapons

So got the arms done. Will save any fine details and weathering probably till last, as adjustments may have to be made when pieced together.

Next up are the armour panels, which have been primed but will be more labour intensive with all the trims.

Best of luck for everyones vows.

Yes, very careful with it indeed :P The canopy is a bit of a pain at the best of times.

Great progress there Cod, speedy too which is just as important at this stage! :D Keep up the hard work everyone, tomorrow will see us on the final month...

Keep it up guys,

both my Guard and Marines are all now on board their respective Conveyors and Strike Cruisers (Boxes in plenty of bubble wrap etc) ready for the warp transit (house move) next friday!

Will be bringing encouragement to keep up the great effort and depending how Disembarkation (unpacking) goes, I may even be able to squeeze in another vow.

Great to see progress keeping up guys - well done! 

@ Arizona: Don't worry about it - first things first. We'll be here next year! ;)

@ Cod: Wow! Beautiful stuff... :yes: :tu:

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

I, Commissar Elmo, hereby declare the completion of my most holy undertaking for the honour of the Imperial Guard and for The Emperor!

gallery_62353_10396_42257.jpg

Hydra, Hull no. 710

gallery_62353_10396_347244.jpg

The complete Vow - in His most Holy Name!

Hellhammer "Mortis"

3 x Medusas

1 x Hydra

Commissar Elmo's reinforcements have arrived - and a beautiful sight they are!

Congratulations Elmo - a great completion and a well timed one! 

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Comrades, in case you missed it Semper was talking about us:

They are the best in the ETL

The commissariat has long said this it's only taken a while for official confirmation. What more do you need? Let's get out there and show those weaklings why we're the best! :D

Looks like I'll have to visit the AdMech though and give them a black boot. Where's that Vel? I need to have a few words with him... :P

Hey guys,

Sorry about the lack of input. I've been mega busy at work and stuff. Here's a quick update heavy weapons team is complete, Hades drill is about 90% done and a bit of progress on the hell hound. Just getting the basic colours down, then start the free hand and stripes then weathering.

I will complete this vow. Haha. Here's some pictures.

http://i1300.photobucket.com/albums/ag98/shane874/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG-20150704-WA0001_zps7f72900f.jpg

http://i1300.photobucket.com/albums/ag98/shane874/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG-20150704-WA0002_zps238975fe.jpg

http://i1300.photobucket.com/albums/ag98/shane874/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG-20150704-WA0003_zps3757f87d.jpg

http://i1300.photobucket.com/albums/ag98/shane874/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG-20150704-WA0004_zps15ba9fe1.jpg

http://i1300.photobucket.com/albums/ag98/shane874/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG-20150704-WA0005_zpsba261ea3.jpg

http://i1300.photobucket.com/albums/ag98/shane874/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG-20150704-WA0000_zps27c011ca.jpg

I can't figure out how to delete that random line with out removing other pictures. So enjoy some matrix. Haha.

Comrades, in case you missed it Semper was talking about us:

They are the best in the ETL

The commissariat has long said this it's only taken a while for official confirmation. What more do you need? Let's get out there and show those weaklings why we're the best! :D

Looks like I'll have to visit the AdMech though and give them a black boot. Where's that Vel? I need to have a few words with him... :P

The Adeptus Mechanicum do not require boots. Fallible organic lower extremities have been interchanged by a load bearing chassis to facilitate traverse of disparate terrain over remote distances.

That's ok Kilo. I'll give Vel my boot, though he might not like the delivery method :lol:;) Great to see you flying the flag so well for the AdMech, this is hopefully just what the cogs need to inspire them to victory! :D

That's some great Kriegers you have sandy, well done. There's not long left now but that should be enough time for you to see your vow off :) Remember glory waits for no man; seize the day! :tu:

I've been running a bit late on my last vow, just the last Primaris Psyker to go. The basecoat started peeling off her, so I needed to get another coat on and restart the paintjob. I'll definitely have her done by the time the ETL ends, but it'll probably be my last vow as I wanna play it safe and not risk all the work I've done. :)

Archived