+++E Tenebrae Lux IV - Inquisition Strategium+++

Greetings esteemed Members of the Holy Ordos and Agents of the Assasinorum.

I come here bearing grim tidings. Currently the Realm of Chaos has more points in completed vows and a higher completion rate than the Forces of the Imperium, giving them a strong lead over us. The Codex Astartes, Age of Darkness and other Marine forums are all nipping at our heels. If something isn't done, then we're not just going to miss out on first place, we're going to be languishing in fourth or fifth place.

The Inquisition and Agents of the Imperium, warriors of the Emperor's secret war, currently have a completion rate of 68%, well above the Forces of the Imperium's average of 57%. Unfortunately, aside from the Guard, every other faction of the Imperial Forces is languishing below the average, some more so than others. While it's true that the Grey Knights and Sororitas are way behind and need to push up to your level, while the Adeptus Mechanicus must now shoulder most of the work, every little bit helps.

Anything the Inquisition can contribute at this late hour will be of significance. The Guard are currently at 72% with an expected completion rate of 78%. If you can match their contribution and if the Mechanicus, Sororitas and Knights can do their part, we can challenge the Realm of Chaos.

Stand now Inquisitors, drive the mutant, the heretic and the traitor from the shadows and into the light, prevent another year of Chaos dominating the ETL.

Out-of-Competition Vow

I Cod rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete the following unit from Data Slate: Officio Assassinorum of total value 150pts on August 1st, 2015 before 17:00 GMT. Success will bring eternal glory to Imperial Forces and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

Vindicare Assassin

Notes:

• I know out-of-competition vows don't contribute any points
  • Found this old school figure at the bottom of my bits box recently
  • I don't believe in leaving any man behind so to speak, so in solidarity with IFOR will aim to add another 'completion', even though it won't count ph34r.png

You just can't stop can you Cod? biggrin.png

This is the final hours, if there's anyone that knows heroic actions in the final moments its the Inquisition! Any heroes of the Imperium able to save the day before all is lost? I've got some cool ideas for my Inquisitor model, so I'd hate not to have to do him... msn-wink.gif

Vow completed
My eyes are sore now, keep getting glare in camera lens so re-did the highlights and placed white paper behind figure to help with photo.

Bad Cod! Should have saved him for next year msn-wink.gif.

Maybe, but I'm hoping to use him for games within the next year!

It's ok WarriorFish, I will stop now a little paint weary but glad to have completed a small something for the cause (in spirit) and my paint back-log. Maybe next time more inquisitors and assassins won't be so elusive and will step forward into the light tongue.png

http://fortressofunforgiven.homestead.com/ETL_2015_Poster_V1.jpg

THE ETL IV IS OFFICIALLY OVER!!!

This is the official close of the ETL IV. No completion will be accepted beyond this point. You are free to post comments, pictures or questions but no further completions will be accepted. Also please check the first page of your Strategiums to see if your entries’ status is correctly represented.

THE DOORS HAVE CLOSED!!!

gallery_27176_8461_79162.jpg

Now I will compile the results, update the first page in all the Strategiums and prepare the Final Report which may take a couple of days.

Congratulations to all who participated, this has been epic!

OK I updated the first page for the last time. Please check your entries and let me know if you spot any discrepancies. Only mistakes will be corrected now - no more completions are allowed. 

UPDATED FOR THE LAST TIME!

Archived